McCain blasts Trump for Congratulating Putin

You are such a dumb ass joe...

FACT CHECK: Did President Barack Obama Congratulate Putin on His 2012 Win?

While the geopolitical situation has shifted, the claim is true. In both scenarios, Presidents Obama and Trump congratulated Vladimir Putin on an electoral “win” despite international and domestic objections about the integrity of Russia’s elections.

Had Putin just had someone killed on the soil of our staunchest ally when Obama did it?

Even someone like you should be able to see the difference.

I don't remember McCain bashing Obama for congratulating Putin on his election in 2012.

Barack Obama Gave Vladimir Putin Congratulatory Call in 2012 | National Review

And as for attacking Trump for ignoring the advice in his briefing book not to congratulate Putin, how about the fact that Obama ignored the advice from numerous people not to withdraw from Iraq without leaving a residual force. Indeed, McCain was one of those who strongly warned Obama that failing to leave a residual force would create a vacuum that terrorists would fill. Obama's failure to heed this sound advice led to the rise of ISIS and to ISIS taking control of a huge chunk of Iraq and Syria, not to mention that it led to the deaths of the thousands of people who were killed when ISIS came to power.

I do not recall Putin just having had someone killed in England before Obama called him.

No shitstain.......you assholes are acting like Trump doing this is something new....when obama did it when he was pretending to be the President......

Again, a five year old says 'Barry did it, too!"

Are you five, 2TinyGuy?

Yes or no, is congratulating someone for running a rigged election after he's been caught meddling in yours something the leader of the "Free World" does?

Putin is less of a dictator than Obama and Hillary

Really, when Did Obama nerve gas an entire building to get one person they didn't like?

The Euro monitors claimed that this election was 5 times cleaner than any other. That Russia still had a long way to go but they have some marked improvement.

So stop your lying bullshit maggot.

You failed to mention that opposition candidates were forbidden from running. That’s what made Vlad’s election a sham.

Did McCain blast obama when he did it?

Why does that matter?

Seriously, "But Barry did something bad, too." THat's like something a fucking five year old says.

So it's terrible when Trump does it but it doesn't matter when Barry did it? Do you even believe the bullshit you post here, Joey? You've reached the level of FARCE at this point!

I don't remember McCain bashing Obama for congratulating Putin on his election in 2012.

And as for attacking Trump for ignoring the advice in his briefing book not to congratulate Putin, how about the fact that Obama ignored the advice from numerous people not to withdraw from Iraq without leaving a residual force. Indeed, McCain was one of those who strongly warned Obama that failing to leave a residual force would create a vacuum that terrorists would fill. Obama's failure to heed this sound advice led to the rise of ISIS and to ISIS taking control of a huge chunk of Iraq and Syria, not to mention that it led to the deaths of the thousands of people who were killed when ISIS came to power.

I do not recall Putin just having had someone killed in England before Obama called him.

You're really that ignorant? Putin was having people killed before and during Obama's two terms! Try not to advertise how clueless you are GG!

W signed the agreement to withdraw US troops, not Obama. ISIS had been around since 2005, when W fired Saddam’s troops but let them keep their weapons.

Obama cleaned up most of W’s messes but not that one. At least he didn’t blow thousands of US lives correcting the mistake.

I knew there was a reason I like this guy! Sadly, Republicans couldn't get behind this guy, but they could get behind Trump.

images
I originally voted for McCain when he ran for president, but have since come to realize that I'm glad he didn't get in. I've lost all respect for McCain, especially when he told the cadets at the Air Force Academy to "not" put America first. That is the entire purpose of our military forces and that is to put America first over foreign nations. I believe that he is now part of the "deep state" anti-sovereignty group that is pro-New World Order, a one world government that has been funded by George Soros.

W signed the agreement to withdraw US troops, not Obama. ISIS had been around since 2005, when W fired Saddam’s troops but let them keep their weapons.

Obama cleaned up most of W’s messes but not that one. At least he didn’t blow thousands of US lives correcting the mistake.

Nah, he just let ISIS create a Caliphate that killed, raped and terrorized people over huge areas of the Middle East...creating a massive refugee exodus that is now causing problems in most European countries.

More US service men died in Afghanistan under Barry than died there under W.

As for Obama "cleaning up" messes? After eight years of his administration the Middle East was in far worse shape than it ever was under Bush! Everything Obama touched in the Middle East pretty much turned to shit.

Obama was wrong when he did it, Trump is wrong today. Putin is an enemy of this country and has been for decades. Not sure why they would congratulate him.

You're really that ignorant? Putin was having people killed before and during Obama's two terms! Try not to advertise how clueless you are GG!

No dumb fuck, he was not as open and brazen as what he did with the guy(s) in England. Do try and keep up with current events before you post.

“McCain blasts Trump for Congratulating Putin”

Yet another example of Trump’s complete lack of political acumen.

It also illustrates Trump’s naïveté, ignorance, and stupidity – to ‘congratulate’ someone for ‘winning’ an election he was at no risk of losing.

Okay, that was before...

Putin invaded the Ukraine
Intervened in the Syrian War
Tried to poison a man and his daughter
Meddled in our election

But whining, "But Barry did it, too!" is what a five year old does.

Do you really want a five year old in charge of the nukes?

So it's terrible when Trump does it but it doesn't matter when Barry did it? Do you even believe the bullshit you post here, Joey? You've reached the level of FARCE at this point!

Again- Putin hadn't done all the things he's done since when Barry did it.

Obama also didn't ignore his staff who all told him it was a terrible idea.

Obama was wrong when he did it, Trump is wrong today. Putin is an enemy of this country and has been for decades. Not sure why they would congratulate him.

You aren't? Gee, Putin essentially made him president and probably has pictures of Russian hookers peeing on him.

Nah, he just let ISIS create a Caliphate that killed, raped and terrorized people over huge areas of the Middle East...creating a massive refugee exodus that is now causing problems in most European countries.

Yes, truly, Obama should have committed American boys to die because the Iraqis couldn't get their shit together after 10 years.

More US service men died in Afghanistan under Barry than died there under W.

Well, too bad W didn't finish the job in Afghanistan in 2002 because he had to do a vendetta against Saddam who had nothing to do with 9/11.

As for Obama "cleaning up" messes? After eight years of his administration the Middle East was in far worse shape than it ever was under Bush! Everything Obama touched in the Middle East pretty much turned to shit.

Uh, no, the MIddle East was a mess when he got there and it was a mess when he left. It's always going to be a mess. But as long as the Jews and the Oil Companies are dictating policy over there, not much that we can do about it.

I knew there was a reason I like this guy! Sadly, Republicans couldn't get behind this guy, but they could get behind Trump.

images

John McTumor. He just sad no one other then his lardass daughter gives two shits what he says. It would be best for the country if he would just hurry up and die.

Forum List

Back