Mayorkas impeachment trial updates: Senate dismisses 1st article as 'unconstitutional'

This farce of an impeachment absolutely biased. House ReNaziKlan wanted a scalp and Mayorkus was the one they wanted and they fucking failed.

There was a bipartisan Border Security Bill (the same on that P01135809 did not sign in fact) that had strong support in the House and the Senate.

But P01135809 being the total fucked headed asshole he is, he told the MAGA MAGGOT Caucus to kill the bill. Don't blame Mayorkus for something that MAGA MAGGOTS did. That bill enhanced border security and money for U.S. Border Patrol Agents and HE fucking killed it. The impeachment was plain out and out bias. A three-ring circus that was red meat to MAGA MAGGOTS, Schumer did the right thing.
Democrats own the border crisis now. Republicans were trying to take out the guy that is allowing this illegal invasion. The democrats stopped it. No matter what your party is responsible for all the deaths associated with it.

Yes really.

Article II, Section 4: The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.
if you are correct, Mayorkas could still be impeached for severe dereliction of duty if not outright treason.

Democrats own the border crisis now. Republicans were trying to take out the guy that is allowing this illegal invasion. The democrats stopped it. No matter what your party is responsible for all the deaths associated with it.
It was absolutely disgusting to see Schumer and his hate American cabal in the Senate voting to keep the border open, and millions upon millions of poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low-skilled, diseased, disabled, criminal, and un-vetted terrorist foreign nationals flowing across our border.

JWK

When hate America demonstrations and terrorist attacks begin on American soil, let us not forget it was the current Democrat Party Leadership who encouraged and invited millions upon millions of poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low-skilled, diseased, disabled, criminal, and un-vetted terrorist foreign nationals, into our country.

China is supplementing fentenal to send here. Joe is bought and paid for by China.
To be more specific Chinese drug and chemical companies are sending Fentanyl precursors into Mexico AND the US with the full approval of Xi Jinping and the full knowledge of our government. Biden has done nothing to stop it or even call out the chemical attack on our citizens.

To be more specific Chinese drug and chemical companies are sending Fentanyl precursors into Mexico AND the US with the full approval of Xi Jinping and the full knowledge of our government. Biden has done nothing to stop it or even call out the chemical attack on our citizens.
Those precursors aren't illegal and have legitimate industrial and medical uses.

Hey, maybe instead of expecting China to clean up our mess, we should clean up our own mess.

Hmm, was Schumer talking about the myorkas impeachment or the Trump impeachments? His statement could fit either one..

In any case, thanks dems for this precedent…can’t wait to use it if Trump gets elected again and the house dems try to impeach him..if repubs take the senate, whoever the majority leader is can say “nope…into the trash you go” as he tosses the impeachment articles into the waste can.

What they just did here is set future precedent where a senate is no longer obligated to take up an impeachment hearing if they so choose not to.

👍
Seems that's the Dem party MO now. Trash 200+ years of precedent for some very short term political gain.

Those precursors aren't illegal and have legitimate industrial and medical uses.

Hey, maybe instead of expecting China to clean up our mess, we should clean up our own mess.
Maybe an American citizen should be concerned with the thousands of Americans per year being poisoned to death by a deliberate attack waged by China. If you are an American.

Maybe an American citizen should be concerned with the thousands of Americans per year being poisoned to death by a deliberate attack waged by China. If you are an American.
Oh, please, you didn't care when they were dropping dead under Trump.

Those devious Chinese, getting our pharma companies to get people addicted to opioids, and then getting our addicts to keep buying fentanyl. Man, those Chinese are devious.

Seems that's the Dem party MO now. Trash 200+ years of precedent for some very short term political gain.

Let me put Schumer’s actions into a perspective which is easy to understand.

The people in a community, say New York City, file an itemized complaint accusing an alleged perpetrator of illegal conduct causing pain and suffering in that community. The complaint is then forwarded to a local District Attorney, like Alvin Bragg, who then decides the complaint, although it lists some incredibly serious charges which threatens the safety and well-being of the community, is fallacious, and instead of allowing a jury to hear the complaint and make a finding as our system of law demands, he dismisses the charges and the perpetrator is free to continue the acts complained of.

The bottom line is, hate America Schumer exercised power in an illegitimate manner, acted as prosecutor, judge and jury, and shut down a legitimate impeachment trial for DHS Secretary Mayorkas to determine if he has committed an impeachable offence, by ignoring the rule of law and assisting in an ongoing invasion. And Schumer's actions remind me of what Madison stated in Federalist No. 47:

”The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in the same hands . . . may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny.” ___ Madison, Federalist Paper No. 47

JWK

When hate America demonstrations and terrorist attacks begin on American soil, let us not forget it was the current Democrat Party Leadership who encouraged and invited millions upon millions of poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low-skilled, diseased, disabled, criminal, and un-vetted terrorist foreign nationals, into our country.

'The Senate on Wednesday dismissed one of the impeachment articles against Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, deeming it "unconstitutional."'

The impeachment itself is un-Constitutional – partisan, bad-faith, completely devoid of merit.
Mayorkas refused to enforce the law.

Mayorkas refused to enforce the law.
And lying Schumer based his actions [shutting down the impeachment trial] on a lie, saying the impeachment of Mayorkas was based on policy differences, when in fact the accusations against him were blatant violations of our immigration law and our Constitution.

JWK

When violent hate America demonstrations and terrorist attacks begin on American soil, let us not forget it was the current Democrat Party Leadership who encouraged and invited millions upon millions of poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low-skilled, diseased, disabled, criminal, and un-vetted terrorist foreign nationals, into our country.

I’m really hoping the repubs get a chance to use this precedent. It will be quite entertaining…

I’m really hoping the repubs get a chance to use this precedent. It will be quite entertaining…
I understand your feelings, and probably want revenge more than you and would love to see Schumer introduced to some good old fashioned street justice. But in the end, that would be helping to destroy our system of government, which is exactly what Schumer and his hate America cabal is doing.

In any event, for those who are sincerely interested to learn if Sen. Schumer exercise power in an illegitimate manner and shut down a legitimate impeachment trial for DHS Secretary Mayorkas, listen to Senator Cruz, who actually lays out the facts.

JWK

When violent hate America demonstrations and terrorist attacks begin on American soil, let us not forget it was the current Democrat Party Leadership who encouraged and invited millions upon millions of poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low-skilled, diseased, disabled, criminal, and un-vetted terrorist foreign nationals, into our country.

I understand your feelings, and probably want revenge more than you and would love to see Schumer introduced to some good old fashioned street justice. But in the end, that would be helping to destroy our system of government, which is exactly what Schumer and his hate America cabal is doing.

In any event, for those who are sincerely interested to learn if Sen. Schumer exercise power in an illegitimate manner and shut down a legitimate impeachment trial for DHS Secretary Mayorkas, listen to Senator Cruz, who actually lays out the facts.

JWK

But in the end, that would be helping to destroy our system of government

I appreciate your sentiment, but, if we’re being real, our system of government is already destroyed, has been for many many years. I don’t foresee the two sides ever coming together, I fact, I foresee it getting worse and worse as time goes on. There’s going to have to be a “come to our senses” moment, for both sides, but we keep getting driven further apart. I blame the government, and the media for this. They are expressly complicit in the facilitation of what is happening.

Our elected leaders should not be activists, that’s not what we elect them for. They should not be taking sides, all elected leaders are to represent ALL of their constituents. Instead, we see members of Congress directly attacking the citizens of this country, and their members cheer and applaud it, and encourage it.

This is just one example of how far we have let the government get away from its original purpose. No longer is the government “for the people”, it’s all reversed, and now the people serve the government. Sure, members of congress will stand up there and give pretty speeches about how “we work for the people” and how they are trying to help families and average people, but their actions do not correlate with their words, because while they give you pretty platitudes to your face, they are passing laws to take away your freedoms and your money, and to grant themselves even more power.

Our government is a farce, no longer standing to serve and protect the American people, but rather it stands to serve itself, rob from the people, and create laws that force you into a life they want you lead.

The institution of government is nothing more than a club where a few conniving people lie to a bunch of other people to con them into voting for them, under the guise of “vote for me, and I’ll work for you!”, but when they get elected, they do nothing for the people and just work to enrich themselves and find ways to stay in power.

So, when i say i hope that the repubs get a chance to use this precedent against the dems, I don’t have to worry about what consequence it could have on the country, because the damage is already done, and it was done by those who are up there this very moment, pretending to be leaders.

Is my stance on this grim? Maybe, but only because I can see the divide in the country, and we are certainly not moving closer together, on anything

Is my stance on this grim? Maybe, but only because I can see the divide in the country, and we are certainly not moving closer together, on anything

Actually, there is more unity forming than you may think.

See:

Blacks and Hispanics Are Turning to Trump—Thanks to Biden's Open Border

And here is Trump, a few days ago at a West Harlem Bodega

It does take time, but Trump is making significant inroads into the Democrat Leadership's taken-for-granted Black and Latino vote.

Actually, there is more unity forming than you may think.

See:

Blacks and Hispanics Are Turning to Trump—Thanks to Biden's Open Border

And here is Trump, a few days ago at a West Harlem Bodega

It does take time, but Trump is making significant inroads into the Democrat Leadership's taken-for-granted Black and Latino vote.

it is a good sign for sure, but I think New York is like California, just too far gone, politically, to ever meet in the middle with the right.

it is a good sign for sure, but I think New York is like California, just too far gone, politically, to ever meet in the middle with the right.

Well, considering NY's Democrat Leadership has turned New York City into a crime, rat, garbage and homeless infested shit hole, which is as far gone as you can get, Trump is looking pretty good to those who simply want to be able to live their lives in peace, regardless of their current political party affiliation.

keep in mind NYC was pretty much in the same condition in the late `1980s, and when Rudy Giuliani, was elected in1993.

Forum List

Back