Mayor vows to start slavery reparations program in St. Paul

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
St. Paul Mayor Melvin Carter recently committed to supporting a slavery reparations program in the city of St. Paul.

Carter is part of a coalition launched last week of 11 mayors across the U.S. The Mayors Organized for Reparations and Equity (MORE) coalition, led by Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, was formed with the mission of starting pilot reparations programs that would be led by local committees of black leaders.

The mayors in MORE held a virtual press conference last week to announce the group’s inception and mission.

(Excerpt) Read more at alphanewsmn.com

Minnesota was admitted as a free state in 1858 and wouldn’t have black people likely gone there to escape slavery or rebuild their lives after the Civil War? Or am I trying to bring in too many facts and logic with this one idea?

St. Paul Mayor Melvin Carter recently committed to supporting a slavery reparations program in the city of St. Paul.

Carter is part of a coalition launched last week of 11 mayors across the U.S. The Mayors Organized for Reparations and Equity (MORE) coalition, led by Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, was formed with the mission of starting pilot reparations programs that would be led by local committees of black leaders.

The mayors in MORE held a virtual press conference last week to announce the group’s inception and mission.

Minnesota was admitted as a free state in 1858 and wouldn’t have black people likely gone there to escape slavery or rebuild their lives after the Civil War? Or am I trying to bring in too many facts and logic with this one idea?
Call it what it is, special black stimulus check.

The city of St. Paul has too much money on its hands, and is looking to waste it.

This will attract blacks from all over to move there for the free moolah, and soon the place will look like that other "saintly" city on the Mississippi, East St. Louis.

Yes, the free cheese will attract more rats, but they're gonna vote their own interests, which means Democrats will solidify their grip while the rats slaughter each other. Power is all that matters.

Any fool who wants to pay reparations should take out his billfold and do it.

But I do NOT want these bleeding heart liberal pieces of shit paying blacks with the tax dollars I pay.

There are already long.welfare lines in most cities that will more than cover anything blacks might 'think' we owe them. I'm sure they.have long had directions to the welfare office memorized. There are your 'reparations'. Enjoy.

Call it what it is, special black stimulus check.
No, it's reparations. Whites don't seem to understand how much they have been given.

The Homestead Act that started in 1862 and went until the mid 1900's, gave away 246 million acres of land. Research shows that 99.73 percent of that land went to whites, to include white immigrants. 1.5 million white families were given free land or basically the equivalent of a minimum of $500,000 per family. Today 93 million whites still live on homestead land, that is at least 40 percent of the white population in America. That land has helped whites accumulate the wealth they have today.

City and state governments did not do this for whites. The federal government did.

Good for him!!!

Every single person who has been enslaved should come forth immediately and claim their rightly due.

Forum List

Back