Reparations for Whites

So if the black whiners win and get reparations, what does that mean for white descendants of slaves? Will they get it too?
Or is this just going to be more of the lefts "systematic racism" policies?
I want reparations too, my great great uncle got killed in battle to free the lazy bastards.

You know that old ad for laundry detergent "not just white but REALLY white"? That's me.

I would be happy to take my reparations in the form of free skin cancer treatment.

So if the black whiners win and get reparations, what does that mean for white descendants of slaves? Will they get it too?
Whites already received the wealth from the slave labor.
The Union Army destroyed the wealth of the South. When Britain outlawed slavery in their territories they compensated slave owners for their loss.

I want reparations too, my great great uncle got killed in battle to free the lazy bastards.
Then he was a sucker according to the former president.

Was he a sucker according to your dumb ass?

Reparations would not solve anything and it would tear this country apart.
Reparations would not solve anything and it would tear this country apart.
C'mon man.
71a329d7d87b.jpg

Whites already received the wealth from the slave labor.
Whites that are descendants of slaves got wealth from slaves? :oops:

If reparations are given I wouldn't want to be the first black man or woman to whine about anything...the crying and whining and blaming STOPS....the day after the checks are sent out....

Still mad about losing the Civil War? Poor baby.

Was he a sucker according to your dumb ass?
Your great great uncle died because he apparently believed that one man should own another. Then generations later you believe all those people are lazy bastards.

I believe that you have disrespected his service and family honor from it.

If reparations are given I wouldn't want to be the first black man or woman to whine about anything...the crying and whining and blaming STOPS....the day after the checks are sent out....
The owner of Black Entrainment Television wants 60T for reparations.

Forum List

Back