Mayor Khan romping to victory as he unveils another progressive policy

Sadiq Khan pledges free London travel for disabled people's carers

Khan described the battle for London as a two-horse race against Bailey. YouGov/Queen Mary University London polling this autumn put Khan on 45%, Bailey on 23% and the independent candidate Rory Stewart – a former Tory secretary of state – on 13%.

Carers should not have to pay for just doing their job. Tories hate that idea.

LMFAO AND U A.H. PAY FOR IT ALL VIA UR TAXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg u fkrs are dumb as hell

Khan described the battle for London as a two-horse race against Bailey. YouGov/Queen Mary University London polling this autumn put Khan on 45%, Bailey on 23% and the independent candidate Rory Stewart – a former Tory secretary of state – on 13%.

I am very disappointed to learn that Mayor Khan will be reelected.

I do not understand why the voters would want to return him to office.

I have read that there is terrible crime in London.

But doesn't that conflict with his policy about how his people mass murdering the locals is just all part of life in a big city?

What happens when they detonate a train and there is somebody on it getting a free ride?

Crime has risen in the city in line with tory government cuts to the police force. 20,000 officers have been cut in the last decade.It isnt Mr Khans fault. He is very popular.

We pay for lots of things via our taxes. This is a very good thing. Tell us why you think carers should pay for doing their job .

We pay for lots of things via our taxes. This is a very good thing. Tell us why you think carers should pay for doing their job .
Do they get paid for being carers?

Is this romping to victory like the Labour party’s romp?

Crime has risen in the city in line with tory government cuts to the police force. 20,000 officers have been cut in the last decade.It isnt Mr Khans fault. He is very popular.
Nobody thought that the buck was going to pass itself.

Why should other people have to pay for doing their job?
They are, in the main, public servants.

Do they get paid for being carers?
Some do,some are family members who do not get paid.

London is the butt hole of the once Great Britain.....filled with cowardly liberal throwbacks without a brain in their heads....

It isnt Mr Khans fault. He is very popular.

I'm sure the Muzzies love him.

Don't look now Tommy but England is swirling around the bowl. You're too far gone to save yourselves at this point. You've flooded the country with immigrants and now they're calling the shots. Have fun becoming the next progressive "experiment" to crater!

He comes across as an affable and easy going kind of chap. He is a bit too much of a moderate for my taste but Londoners seem to be very keen on him. You just dislike him because he is a Muslim.Sucks to be you dont it ?

He comes across as an affable and easy going kind of chap. He is a bit too much of a moderate for my taste but Londoners seem to be very keen on him. You just dislike him because he is a Muslim.Sucks to be you dont it ?

He comes across as an affable and easy going kind of chap.

Don't forget terrorism apologist.

You just dislike him because he is a Muslim.

There is nothing wrong with being a Muslim.
Besides the terrorism, misogyny, child abuse, violence, homophobia...……...

But it's free!

Forum List

Back