Mayor Khan coasting to victory setting up record 3rd term in London

We accept the nuuber of English people in Bangor. Its a great place to study and very safe, There is a Muslim centre behind the Asda if you know the place.
Again, been to Bangor once, never again. I thought London was bad, but.....

Hand on heart, thank goodness I live up North. The funny thing is, the last extension I built, the couple had moved up from London. She wanted to move here, the husband thought, "I'll give it a go". Now, offer the guy 1 million to move back down South, he'll say, "No chance".

Honestly, everything South of Lancashire is a shithole. Full of skank immigrants and phlegm puking Welsh.

Again, been to Bangor once, never again. I thought London was bad, but.....

Hand on heart, thank goodness I live up North. The funny thing is, the last extension I built, the couple had moved up from London. She wanted to move here, the husband thought, "I'll give it a go". Now, offer the guy 1 million to move back down South, he'll say, "No chance".

Honestly, everything South of Lancashire is a shithole. Full of skank immigrants and phlegm puking Welsh.
I can see your attitudes would not win you friends in Bangor. Or anywhere really.

Londoners: the battered spouses of the European political world.
Check out Brexit on your Search Engine .
Because if you do not DYOR you always run the risk of being made to look like Silly Billy , or Turdy Tainted as his family know him .

Check out Brexit on your Search Engine .
Because if you do not DYOR you always run the risk of being made to look like Silly Billy , or Turdy Tainted as his family know him .
WTF does that have to do with anything?

London is being turned into a 3rd world shithole because of crackpot shitlibs like him, and they keep voting them into office...It's a perfect encapsulation of battered spouse syndrome.

WTF does that have to do with anything?

Sorry --- too quick for an American .
I forgot that you do not have English as your first language .
The UK has no spouse .
Generally reported but you missed it . Your no 9 post

Ditto. It's a Brit shithole, not ours.
Any more laughable generalisations ?
Like, All americans are not very bright and not the sort of people to introduce to family and friends ?

"Show me dunce and I will get an American to chat to you" -- is that the type of thing ?

Any more laughable generalisations ?
Like, All americans are not very bright and not the sort of people to introduce to family and friends ?

"Show me dunce and I will get an American to chat to you" -- is that the type of thing ?
How is a Brit shithole a "generalization"?
London is a shithole after all.

Forum List

Back