Muzzie SCUM clean our streets cos of patriotic duty or something

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Young Muslims get up early to clean streets after New Year's celebrations | Metro News

Young Muslims across the UK woke up before dawn today to clean the streets as many Brits stumbled home from a big New Year’s night out. More than 1,500 Ahmadiyya Muslim Youth Association (AMYA) members held a special prayer before putting on hi-vis jackets and heading out. They collected hundreds of bin bags of rubbish in towns and cities up and down the country, from London, Edinburgh and Glasgow, to Walsall, Manchester and Cardiff. Imam Qamar Ahmed Zafar said the annual clean-up is about instilling ‘lifestyle changes’ in young Muslims.

cleanup6-14ea.jpg

Evil bastards.

Blessing of Allah on them. It's an interesting fact that the word Allah comes from al-ilāh, the Hebrew and Aramaic translation being "The G-d".

In my city, Islamic groups support meals-on-wheels and many other civic services. I'm proud that I stand shoulder-to-shoulder on the line with Muslim brothers and sisters in blue.

I believe the press under reports these stories, choosing instead to focus on the negative stories which, as we all know, sell many more papers.

USA.jpg

I love how you defend that religion when they would love to throw your faggot ass off a roof.

I love how you defend that religion when they would love to throw your faggot ass off a roof.
I am not defending a religion.I have no interest in religious point scoring. I am pointing out that you cant judge 2bn people for the actions of a few. Its a lesson that you need to take on board judging by your thought free response.

I am not defending a religion.I have no interest in religious point scoring. I am pointing out that you cant judge 2bn people for the actions of a few. Its a lesson that you need to take on board judging by your thought free response.
Where did you get 2 billion people?

Anyway, they would have been successful if they removed their parents as well.

So do Poles. You hate them.

Because Poles are Right-Wing.

As if Muslims aren't against Gays, Prostitution, Abortion and Jews much like Poles are?

You just don't think Tommy the Chubs.
All Poles are not sick like you. You are a bit of a freak. It is possible to be critical of the Polish government but not hate Poles. Again that is a lesson you would do well to understand.

Just a daily reminder Muslims want to kill all non believers

A FEW? :lol:

As if Muslims aren't against Gays, Prostitution, Abortion and Jews much like Poles are?

All Poles are not sick like you. You are a bit of a freak. It is possible to be critical of the Polish government but not hate Poles. Again that is a lesson you would do well to understand.

When are you going to be critical of Muslim governments?

When are you going to be critical of Muslim governments?
I am critical of most governments.

I am not defending a religion. I have no interest in religious point scoring. I am pointing out that you cant judge 2bn people for the actions of a few. Its a lesson that you need to take on board judging by your thought free response.
Can't judge by the actions of a "few"?
According to a PEW Research poll done years ago, it was determined that approximately 320,000,000 Muslims want "non-believers" converted, subjugated into 2nd class citizens or, outright killed. Quite frankly, that figure isn't a few. Also, in "all" Muslim countries, being gay puts you into the category of being punished by either long term prison, or death. Women are almost always considered second class citizens. Your continued bragging when Muslims happen to do something positive, won't change the fact that most of the rights enjoyed by Brits in England will be cast out, once it becomes an Islamic state. If you then continue to brag on them, your actual Islamic background will show through.

Forum List

Back