Looking good for Mayor Khan

That's suspiciously reasonable of the voters....

You sure they aren't just giving him a pass, because he's a muslim?
If he's a Muslim, I would think they would avoid him like the plague. Why in the world would anyone ever elect a Muslim to a political office ? Madness.

They are being replaced by Muslims. The few English “men” left are like Tammy, doing everything that can to appease their new Muslim lords. I guess they hope they can remain as serfs to their new lords.

The latest set of capital-wide polling from the Mile End Institute at Queen Mary University is out, and it makes for jaw-dropping reading. In the race – if that word can be used in this context – to be London’s next mayor, the incumbent, Sadiq Khan, is well ahead of the pack, with 55 per cent of the vote compared to his nearest challenger, the Conservatives’ Shaun Bailey, who is on 28 per cent. If repeated at the 2020 mayoral election, this would make Khan the first politician to win outright in the first round of a London mayoral contest.

Londoners wont forgive the tories for brexit and the cuts to their essential services.

That is great News for the violent islamic bigots, but it's more sad News for the Victims of islamic terrorism..

View attachment 234175
View attachment 234176
View attachment 234177

Why do the Left Wingers identify with the violent islamic bigots so much?
Is it because they hate a lot of the same people?
What have any of those pics got to do with the Mayor ?
They, along with those responsible for the spike in crime represent his voting bloc.

It also tells you why he is doing nothing about it .
Why do you continually show your ignorance ? The muzzie nutters hate Khan because they see him as westernised. He attracts support from moderates on either side. Its just racist shite that hate him,purely on bigot grounds.

Looks like Tammy is still polishing the knobs of his Muslim overlords.

It's amazing that the Left Wingers lack a sense of self preservation.
They are not going to be very happy living under Sharia Laws.

That is great News for the violent islamic bigots, but it's more sad News for the Victims of islamic terrorism..

View attachment 234175
View attachment 234176
View attachment 234177

Why do the Left Wingers identify with the violent islamic bigots so much?
Is it because they hate a lot of the same people?
They, along with those responsible for the spike in crime represent his voting bloc.

Why do you continually show your ignorance ? The muzzie nutters hate Khan because they see him as westernised. He attracts support from moderates on either side. Its just racist shite that hate him,purely on bigot grounds.

Moderates who ARE OFFENDED by girl in bikini posters in public transit? Bad start as a "moderate" mayor..
Not really. I couldnt give a toss about it myself but this is out of the left wing play book. Not some islamist plot.

You're either confused or admitting the "left wing" has metastasized into nannified prudes and puritans. In the not so merry UK -- it's definitely the latter. You PROUD of being a meddling Puritan?

Wasn't too long ago, "the left" was all about free and open speech and debate and couldn't care a WHIT about advertising women's undergarments on tube trains and buses.

Moderates who ARE OFFENDED by girl in bikini posters in public transit? Bad start as a "moderate" mayor..
Not really. I couldnt give a toss about it myself but this is out of the left wing play book. Not some islamist plot.

You're either confused or admitting the "left wing" has metastasized into nannified prudes and puritans. In the not so merry UK -- it's definitely the latter. You PROUD of being a meddling Puritan?

Wasn't too long ago, "the left" was all about free and open speech and debate and couldn't care a WHIT about advertising women's undergarments on tube trains and buses.
My mistake.
‘Beach body ready’ ad banned from returning to tube, watchdog rules

Looks like they made false claims.

When Mayor Khan, Andy Burnham, the gibbering idiot Owen Jones, open their mouths, it's all a load of hot air about nothing. With a barely disguised sense of grievance.

And now, two days of Yasmin Alibhai-Brown coming up. Oh what fun. Describes herself as "a leftie liberal, anti-racist, feminist, Muslim, part-Pakistani".

My mistake.

So does your govt. It's a legal product. These protesters with the death threats don't give a fuck about diets or science. It's a committee making excuses for censorship.. That's not "abnormal body images". They are examples of "great body images". Ask NHS about body shaming and weight loss...They body shame the obese in children's cartoons..

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/1418450360/2014/10/1418450360_3856345108001_Sequence-04-2.mp4

The latest set of capital-wide polling from the Mile End Institute at Queen Mary University is out, and it makes for jaw-dropping reading. In the race – if that word can be used in this context – to be London’s next mayor, the incumbent, Sadiq Khan, is well ahead of the pack, with 55 per cent of the vote compared to his nearest challenger, the Conservatives’ Shaun Bailey, who is on 28 per cent. If repeated at the 2020 mayoral election, this would make Khan the first politician to win outright in the first round of a London mayoral contest.

Londoners wont forgive the tories for brexit and the cuts to their essential services.

Isn't violent crime though the roof? Hasn't he wasted his time on pr stunts like insulting the leader of the most powerful nation in the world, and Britain's oldest and best ally,

instead of solving any problems?

It was the orange whore from the U.S. who initially picked a fight with him, for no reason on earth. Mayor Khan has been busy with the events going on in his city, one of the most busy on earth and experiencing troubles from terrorists. The orange pig in Washington D.C. choose this time to attack him. This all goes to show the moral lapses of the orange whore in the White House.

My mistake.

So does your govt. It's a legal product. These protesters with the death threats don't give a fuck about diets or science. It's a committee making excuses for censorship.. That's not "abnormal body images". They are examples of "great body images". Ask NHS about body shaming and weight loss...They body shame the obese in children's cartoons..

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/1418450360/2014/10/1418450360_3856345108001_Sequence-04-2.mp4
Being legal does not mean they werent making false claims about it.
For example water is legal. But if I claimed that drinking it would give you intelligence then that would be illegal because no product could worrk that magic.
Anyway,we seem to have moved a long way from "paki bashing" so it looks like I have won again.

Tommy 1 - Bigots 0 .

My mistake.

For example water is legal. But if I claimed that drinking it would give you intelligence then that would be illegal because no product could worrk that magic.
Anyway,we seem to have moved a long way from "paki bashing" so it looks like I have won again.

Tommy 1 - Bigots 0 .

The bottom line being:

You're combatative?

My mistake.

Tommy 1 - Bigots 0 .

The bottom line being:

You're combatative?
I wouldnt say that. I am a "get along" kind of guy. But there is so much idiocy on this board that those of us with intelligence need to speak up on occasion.

My mistake.

Tommy 1 - Bigots 0 .

The bottom line being:

You're combatative?
I wouldnt say that. I am a "get along" kind of guy. But there is so much idiocy on this board that those of us with intelligence need to speak up on occasion.

You're hardly MENSA material.

Tommy 1 - Bigots 0 .

The bottom line being:

You're combatative?

Probably not, but I am compared to the idiots on here.

Tommy 1 - Bigots 0 .

The bottom line being:

You're combatative?

Probably not, but I am compared to the idiots on here.

Who are you to decide such a thing?

More importantly, I think, most Londoners won't forgive the Tories for making a horrid mess out of Brexit.

Of course, there's the icing on the cake in the form of Sadiq Khan, calmly and reasonably ruling London, putting the lie to whatever islamophobic mouth-breathers out there would bawl about "Muslims". Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch...

More importantly, I think, most Londoners won't forgive the Tories for making a horrid mess out of Brexit.

Of course, there's the icing on the cake in the form of Sadiq Khan, calmly and reasonably ruling London, putting the lie to whatever islamophobic mouth-breathers out there would bawl about "Muslims". Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch...

:huh1::poop:

You've got no idea. David Cameron is hardy mentioned these days.

Most Londoners aren't even English.

You're just riding your own personal hobby horse.

What's a "mouth-breather? Similar to nose?

I am not a huge fan of his politics. But the criticism of him is just bigotry and ignorance. He is pretty much everything the frothing right could wish for, educated,assimilated,liberal and so on. And yet they cant even accept him. What chance does integation and harmony have if hey cant accept Mr Khan ?

I am not a huge fan of his politics. But the criticism of him is just bigotry and ignorance. He is pretty much everything the frothing right could wish for, educated,assimilated,liberal and so on. And yet they cant even accept him. What chance does integation and harmony have if hey cant accept Mr Khan ?

Because he's not doing his job properly. Duh.

I don't care if he's pink, blue, or polka dot. Pushing the Islam thing is just as ignorant as the bigoted views you accuse others of holding.

Ken Livingstone was worse than useless, and there was no race or religion attached to him.

If people in the UK put up with the wholesale importation of Muslims to change your country, society, culture, and demographics FOREVER, you deserve the problems they cause. Kahn is just a symptom of the bigger problem.

Of course, "educated, assimilated, liberal" is all the more reason for the frothing right to hate him, because Khan's governing along enlightenment principles exposes them for having given these principles the over-the-shoulder toss in favor of howling about the big, brownish bogeyman they so hate and fear.

Of course, integration and harmony don't stand a chance in case the frothing right in general, and white supremacists in particular, get a say on the future of the city, or the country, for that matter. Was there ever any doubt about that?

Forum List

Back