Zone1 maybe we should hand the occupied Ukranian territories to Moscow after all?

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Ukraine war LIVE: North Korea 'involved' in Putin's war as weapons fears grow

The President of South Korea has stated that directly or indirectly, North Korea has 'something to do' with both the war in Ukraine and the Israel war with Hamas.

Remote : Mon, 13 Nov 2023 08:05:00 +0000
Local : 2023-11-13(Monday) 09 : 05 : 00

Found via NicerApp WebOS

we'll be fighting a war on 3 or 4 major long-lasting fronts[1] soon, against what i call the (Middle-)Eastern Alliance, which has a population count that outnumbers NATO and their allies by rough count to a ratio of 3:1.

[1] Ukraine, Israel, Taiwan, Iran??

maybe we should now give multi-polarity a real chance, and avoid all the bloodshed and wasted treasure.

Unsurprisingly the US cannot see how they are setting themselves up for disaster because they are geo-politically inept and have no strategy .
It's all hand to mouth with no definition or clear speaking spokesperson .

The least of all worries should be handing Donbas etc to Moscow because Russia has it already and it will take much more of what is already effectively ex - Ukraine .
And what the US or NATO might think about that is irrelevant because they have no means of preventing it .

If the US allows itself to fight for Israel we know that it is likely that they will face more humiliation as the Jewish and Cult Christian forces will be swamped by the Allahu Akbars .

Unsurprisingly the US cannot see how they are setting themselves up for disaster because they are geo-politically inept and have no strategy .
It's all hand to mouth with no definition or clear speaking spokesperson .

The least of all worries should be handing Donbas etc to Moscow because Russia has it already and it will take much more of what is already effectively ex - Ukraine .
And what the US or NATO might think about that is irrelevant because they have no means of preventing it .

If the US allows itself to fight for Israel we know that it is likely that they will face more humiliation as the Jewish and Cult Christian forces will be swamped by the Allahu Akbars .
yeah, that's what i believe to be the current and future states of affairs geo politically speaking, as well.

with all the technological and societal and environmental upheaval that we're now entering the age of, we can really use a long lasting period of peace. you're not gonna get that with a unipolar attitude, The White House and Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)

i do recommend the (Middle-)Eastern Alliance not to take the services of people like me (multipolarity supporters) for granted, or as something that can be bought by deceit or bribe.
well, you buy more of our own reasonable attitude during negotiations by showing us your own reasonable and actually-trustworthy cooperative attitudes.

Ukraine war LIVE: North Korea 'involved' in Putin's war as weapons fears grow

The President of South Korea has stated that directly or indirectly, North Korea has 'something to do' with both the war in Ukraine and the Israel war with Hamas.

Remote : Mon, 13 Nov 2023 08:05:00 +0000
Local : 2023-11-13(Monday) 09 : 05 : 00
Found via NicerApp WebOS

we'll be fighting a war on 3 or 4 major long-lasting fronts[1] soon, against what i call the (Middle-)Eastern Alliance, which has a population count that outnumbers NATO and their allies by rough count to a ratio of 3:1.

[1] Ukraine, Israel, Taiwan, Iran??

maybe we should now give multi-polarity a real chance, and avoid all the bloodshed and wasted treasure.
Afghanistan painted Biden as foolish, lazy, non-committal, and not even that concerned about American life.
This comes from that. .

US strategy of building a global alliance against Russia and avoiding fretting our troops involved is working.

Putin’s strategy of invading Ukraine and winning in a couple of weeks was a disaster. It has exposed his Army as a Paper Tiger and destroyed his economy. Needlessly killing hundreds of thousands of his own troops

THe way you phrase that, you must mean that Congress should not be handing money bags to Biden to give to Ukraine, sorta like those chains that used to form a line to pass buckets along to fight a fire. I am saying that Biden (Lazy, dumb, bumbler Biden) should not have a carte blance no matter what. THAT I can agree with.

THe way you phrase that, you must mean that Congress should not be handing money bags to Biden to give to Ukraine, sorta like those chains that used to form a line to pass buckets along to fight a fire. I am saying that Biden (Lazy, dumb, bumbler Biden) should not have a carte blance no matter what. THAT I can agree with.

Congress is rightfully supporting Biden
Better to provide aid to Ukraine than to spend trillions for OUR TROOPS to do the fighting and dying..

Like we did in Vietnam, Kuwait, Afghanistan and Iraq

The Biden doctrine is working

Biden the coldwar warrior. That's how he wants his credits handed to him up in Heaven after he dies. But many will see him as just another territorially and economically greedy fool.

Congress is rightfully supporting Biden
Better to provide aid to Ukraine than to spend trillions for OUR TROOPS to do the fighting and dying..

Like we did in Vietnam, Kuwait, Afghanistan and Iraq

The Biden doctrine is working
then provide 'm with DECISIVE AID.
not this half-hearted nonsense that ONLY PROLONGS THE WARS!

then provide 'm with DECISIVE AID.
not this half-hearted nonsense that ONLY PROLONGS THE WARS!
The point is there is no 'decisive aid' in this war that will cause a military defeat of Russia. Or more correctly, there is and it would be a direct involvement of the US army. But this option is not on the table and shouldn't be put there.

The point is there is no 'decisive aid' in this war that will cause a military defeat of Russia. Or more correctly, there is and it would be a direct involvement of the US army. But this option is not on the table and shouldn't be put there.

I don’t think Ukraine can drive them out, but they can make them miserable.
I don’t know how long the Russian economy can sustain this occupation
Occupying Afghanistan cost them the USSR

It's mostly about drones and IRBMs

I don’t think Ukraine can drive them out, but they can make them miserable.
I don’t know how long the Russian economy can sustain this occupation
Occupying Afghanistan cost them the USSR
But on the other side of a coin is Ukraine also making its miserable. Rising death toll, suffering economy, Russian missile and drone attacks, political 'elite' that tries to exploit all that for their benefit.

In the race 'who will get miserable first' Russia has some clear advantages. Taking into account proportions.

It's mostly about drones and IRBMs
Ukraine should switch to a 'strategical defence' strategy. And stop wasting its people and resources on mindless 'counter-offensives' that was seen in the last six months.

But on the other side of a coin is Ukraine also making its miserable. Rising death toll, suffering economy, Russian missile and drone attacks, political 'elite' that tries to exploit all that for their benefit.

In the race 'who will get miserable first' Russia has some clear advantages. Taking into account proportions.
Ukraine that has an invading Army in its midst

What makes you think they will ever quit?

Forum List

Back