Zone1 maybe we should hand the occupied Ukranian territories to Moscow after all?

look mr wise bottom : a carrier fleet on the Black Sea puts tremendous force in range of Moscow, and there's a canal at NATO member Turkey to the Med.
so it's unacceptable, in a multipolar world, to try and take Crimea.

The US would never put a Carrier Battle Group in the Black Sea. Never. No sea room.

Plus the whole area can be covered by land based air from one of our Allies.

Crimea belongs to the Ukraine, so does Donbas. Until Russia accepts that, the war continues.

The US would never put a Carrier Battle Group in the Black Sea. Never. No sea room.

Plus the whole area can be covered by land based air from one of our Allies.

Crimea belongs to the Ukraine, so does Donbas. Until Russia accepts that, the war continues.
not according to Trump's plan (that he stated a few months ago).
i think he's the right guy for 2025.

Ukraine war LIVE: North Korea 'involved' in Putin's war as weapons fears grow

The President of South Korea has stated that directly or indirectly, North Korea has 'something to do' with both the war in Ukraine and the Israel war with Hamas.

Remote : Mon, 13 Nov 2023 08:05:00 +0000
Local : 2023-11-13(Monday) 09 : 05 : 00
Found via NicerApp WebOS

we'll be fighting a war on 3 or 4 major long-lasting fronts[1] soon, against what i call the (Middle-)Eastern Alliance, which has a population count that outnumbers NATO and their allies by rough count to a ratio of 3:1.

[1] Ukraine, Israel, Taiwan, Iran??

maybe we should now give multi-polarity a real chance, and avoid all the bloodshed and wasted treasure.
MY opinion. NO NO NO. ALL DEMOCRIES should be supported. Not fun but necessary

Congress is rightfully supporting Biden
Better to provide aid to Ukraine than to spend trillions for OUR TROOPS to do the fighting and dying..

Like we did in Vietnam, Kuwait, Afghanistan and Iraq

The Biden doctrine is working
after all those children killed or maimed with our weapons !!!

Joe Biden has defended the “difficult decision” to send widely banned cluster munitions to Ukraine, after he was condemned by human rights groups and a fellow Democrat said it was “unnecessary and a terrible mistake”. Cluster munitions are prohibited by more than 100 countries.

after all those children killed or maimed with our weapons !!!

Joe Biden has defended the “difficult decision” to send widely banned cluster munitions to Ukraine, after he was condemned by human rights groups and a fellow Democrat said it was “unnecessary and a terrible mistake”. Cluster munitions are prohibited by more than 100 countries.
Every one of those deaths is on Putin’s head

I am pretty sure that the Putin regime will eventually fail. Maybe not with Putin, but with his successor. These idiots never learn. There will be another Gorbachev, perestroika, loss of territories, social transformation etc.
An age-old dream of a piggy-mugged hohol again? There's no better delight than seeing a neighbor's cow die. How come with all the toilets, washing machines, freedom and democracy it's you, morons, who have miserably failed so far?

Last edited:
An age-old dream of a piggy-mugged hohol again? There's no better delight than seeing a neighbor's cow die. How come with all the toilets, washing machines, freedom and democracy it's you, morons, who have miserably failed so far?
Shurik, I have no doubts that your young generation will sing 'American boy' and queue up around McDonald's in not so distant future. It doesn't matter how much you scammers puff out your cheeks now. The result will be the same. You pathetic idiots never learn.

Though, I should admit that the current tactic of your bunker fuhrer may bring results. Congratulations. Some added millions of population and chunk of territories for more headache.

Shurik, I have no doubts that your young generation will sing 'American boy' and queue up around McDonald's in not so distant future. It doesn't matter how much you scammers puff out your cheeks now. The result will be the same. You pathetic idiots never learn.

Though, I should admit that the current tactic of your bunker fuhrer may bring results. Congratulations. Some added millions of population and chunk of territories for more headache.
Well, I'm aware of the usual stuff that the average Mykola is full of, but you seem to be hinting at some sacred wisdom that we missed, while you, on the other hand, not only didn't but learned instead. What is that, motherfucker? Let the neighbor in on your little secret.

You mean to spite Putin when conquered you're going to draw three letter words on fences, spit in the elevators, throw garbage out of your window and freeze your ears or cut off you nose, as Americans say? Isn't that what a hohol's bat'ko starts teaching him the minute he's born into this world? We're kind of used to it.

Last edited:
Well, I'm aware of the usual stuff that the average Mykola is full of, but you seem to be hinting at some sacred wisdom that we missed, while you, on the other hand, not only didn't but learned instead. What is that, motherfucker? Let the neighbor in on your little secret.
There is no sacred wisdom, Shurik. Just common sense, some knowledge of history and the present of your shithole.

You mean to spite Putin when conquered you're going to draw three letter words on fences, spit in the elevators, throw garbage out of your window and freeze your ears or cut off you nose, as Americans say? Isn't that what a hohol's bat'ko starts teaching him the minute he's born into this world? We're kind of used to it.
Wake up, maboi. Your dogshit army can't conquer anyone, maybe except of Georgia and the Baltics, if not in NATO. If you expect some military parade in Kiev with your bunker fuhrer on a white pony's back, then scale down your expectations and wet dreams.

'Regime change' in Kiev will be some kind of a deal when your friends such as Medvedchuk and company will be allowed to return back and take the power. Though, I am not sure how successful this adventure will turn out to be, given that half of the country really hates you and two most pro-Russian regions have been joined to Russia for your joy.

Anyway, one another 'Belarus' is what awaits you in your best scenario.

Congress is rightfully supporting Biden
Better to provide aid to Ukraine than to spend trillions for OUR TROOPS to do the fighting and dying..

Like we did in Vietnam, Kuwait, Afghanistan and Iraq

The Biden doctrine is working
?

Russia did not send their troops to fight us when we invaded Iraq

Ukraine war LIVE: North Korea 'involved' in Putin's war as weapons fears grow

The President of South Korea has stated that directly or indirectly, North Korea has 'something to do' with both the war in Ukraine and the Israel war with Hamas.

Remote : Mon, 13 Nov 2023 08:05:00 +0000
Local : 2023-11-13(Monday) 09 : 05 : 00
Found via NicerApp WebOS

we'll be fighting a war on 3 or 4 major long-lasting fronts[1] soon, against what i call the (Middle-)Eastern Alliance, which has a population count that outnumbers NATO and their allies by rough count to a ratio of 3:1.

[1] Ukraine, Israel, Taiwan, Iran??

maybe we should now give multi-polarity a real chance, and avoid all the bloodshed and wasted treasure.

Venezuela is about to have a referendum on whether the people of Venezuela want to annex more than 50% of the country directly to the east. That could start another proxy war as this new cold war ramps up.

There is no sacred wisdom
The usual shit then? Just as I thought. Ukrainian TV must be a good source of that. I've heard Bakhmut is still under Hohols according to that. Didn't they say you'd be swimming in Crimea by the end of the summer? How was the water I dare ask?

The usual shit then? Just as I thought. Ukrainian TV must be a good source of that. I've heard Bakhmut is still under Hohols according to that. Didn't they say you'd be swimming in Crimea by the end of the summer? How was the water I dare ask?
Of course usual shit. Never mind. Some miracle will happen and country won't evolve in a backwater hole with predominantly uneducated population it always was for all its history.

In the meantime, this is for you specifically

Wake up, maboi. Your dogshit army can't conquer anyone, maybe except of Georgia and the Baltics, if not in NATO. If you expect some military parade in Kiev with your bunker fuhrer on a white pony's back, then scale down your expectations and wet dreams.

'Regime change' in Kiev will be some kind of a deal when your friends such as Medvedchuk and company will be allowed to return back and take the power. Though, I am not sure how successful this adventure will turn out to be, given that half of the country really hates you and two most pro-Russian regions have been joined to Russia for your joy.

Anyway, one another 'Belarus' is what awaits you in your best scenario.
I wonder sometimes about what they feed you there on your TV, just can't bring myself to listening to the stomach-turning hohlo-speak and you can't find normal language spoken there these days. If it's drang nach osten all over and Russians fighting with rusty spades all day long what's with the thoughts about a regime change?

I wonder sometimes about what they feed you there on your TV, just can't bring myself to listening to the stomach-turning hohlo-speak and you can't find normal language spoken there these days. If it's drang nach osten all over and Russians fighting with rusty spades all day long what's with the thoughts about a regime change?
Had you at least a grain of integrity and had your ever read my posts here, you would know that my stance is quite different from what the 'Ukrainian TV' says.

Forum List

Back