Clinton Maybe I realized now

Kristian

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2016
Donald Trump is perhaps many people's favorites in the world but not Forren now I realized a woman Hillary is perhaps the right winner. She tries militarily this. Trump , I want yet but on the whole it may be the strongest Republican four years before 2020, Ted Cruz if it is Hillary as president I have realized . She has many favorites in America.

While Sanders is nowadays a supporter of Hillary Clinton after his loss in the Democrats' choice.

But the Jew is the oldest in this year's election and was not nominated for the Democrats.

New times if there are Clinton new president. Ted Cruz, Ryan and Cotton my choises.

Last edited:
  • Banned
It were Donald Trump but my new choises in next elections are bigger now than last 14-30 day. But this moment I will another choise in next elections. Johnson gonna no take this election time? But mostly poster here will Johnson. Perhaps smaller chance for Libertarian choise. But he is avaible this time and maybe 2020 to but no for republican.

• Banned
I want Donald Trump to go away from election time this time. I Prefers Johnson vs Clinton.

Yes, a candidate so competent that the Director of the FBI said she is too stupid to understand that what she did was a felony so because she is so unsophisticated she will not be indicted. Yeppers. That sounds like a ringing endorsement!

Isn't Cruz strongest next elections against Clinton??!

Kristian
I think it's either: Republicans and conservatives uniting behind Trump to stop Clinton.
Or it's enough third party voters organizing to get Johnson 27-30 electoral college votes to throw the Election to the House, if they can all agree to get Ryan elected.

If I were Sanders and Johnson supporters, Green or Libertarian, I'd be in constant meetings with Trump Ryan and Cruz supporters, cutting deals to pay the costs of conferences to unite the Third Party voters and agree whether to throw that support behind Trump or Ryan in exchange for getting positions or agenda pushed through govt, as long as it's Constitutional and not stuff that shouldn't pass anyway.

For Clinton to get elected, all she has to do is keep using the Democratic Party and Media to buy out the minority and Sanders voters, and that's enough, since the conservative vote is split 2-4 ways. They have more work to do and may not have time to unite.

Ryan and Bush I want's last 24 hours ...

If you want Ryan, it could be done if all the people who either want Ryan, don't want Clinton, or prefer Ryan over Trump, (and independents who would like to promote Johnson/Libertarians even if they don't win, but are only trying to get 30 Electoral Votes to stop Clinton) -- ALL get together and write out agreements to lobby and campaign TOGETHER. Regardless of differences.

(like how Black Lives Matters groups GOT TOGETHER and wrote out a LIST of demands for reforms on policing and criminal justice.)

The Libertarians could pull this off, if enough Sanders, Trump, Ryan and other people, parties and groups, all MET TOGETHER and agreed to push to get Johnson at least 27-30 Electoral Votes where neither Clinton nor Trump gets 270.

Then the Vote would go to the House,
and Ryan could get elected.

Are you willing to work for that? It will probably take full time campaigning to organize and unite all the divided voters who either don't want Trump, don't want Clinton, or don't want either one!

Ryan could get elected. In 2020. If the nominate are Clinton, Stein or Johnson in 2016.

Ryan could get elected. In 2020. If the nominate are Clinton, Stein or Johnson in 2016.

I suggest you and all groups start working on this NOW.

I would even support people/parties passing a resolution NOT to recognize federal officials including the executive officers, who DON'T include and represent all political beliefs and views equally. And demand representation by PARTY. by setting it up ourselves.

If we start now, we can have a working process and possible meeting places by 2020. Where reps from all PARTIES can meet regularly to write out and sign resolutions, position papers, and proposed LEGISLATION to separate funding on ISSUES of conflicting "beliefs." So taxpayers can have a choice to fund their own programs by checking boxes on tax returns. And not be FORCED to fund mandates by other parties that taxpayers are religiously opposed to as unconstitutional.

If all the Third Parties wrote out and agreed on a process how to manage funding (such as on health care, marriage and benefits where people disagree by party), we can shift the control back to the PEOPLE through States and PARTIES. The parties are organized nationally, from precinct to state and national levels. So this Party Structure can be used to fund and administer nationalized programs for members who CHOOSE to affiliate, support and fund them. We can do this ourselves.

All the Sanders, Johnson, Trump, Stein and other supporters and community leaders who are SERIOUS about rebuilding the economy and reforming govt directly. Not waiting on DC.

Now I promise the Clinton as president. Lucky women in the promise land. And then I want's Rick Perry or Jeb Bush in elections 2020 even the Clinton want more job in White House but I said that eight year for the Clinton is to strong for her or Clinton fix it some Bill, George and Barack even the Clinton are women in last living house. Clinton can take pensions 4 year ealier and that I will because her VP are not stronger than Kerry in today's.

Perry could in eight year in power. Bush could in four year in power.

The Trump will now never win elections 2016 I realize now this night.

Forum List

Back