Clinton I am with her for one reason

Discussion in 'Hillary Clinton' started by ScienceRocks, Jul 14, 2016.

1. ScienceRocks

ScienceRocks Democrat all the way!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,042
    She won't push austerity from hell and will fight cut, slash and burn every minute of her 4 year term of office.
    We need more infrastructure funding, NOT less.
    We need more investment into our children's education!
    We need to start leading in science once again.
    We need to demand that the rich pay some taxes! A lot of them are getting away with murder on this issue!

We can't afford to have the libertarians in control of the entire government. That would mean no leadership from America in the world and a lower living standard for our people.

Please if you believe that America should lead VOTE Hillary Clinton as our next president.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. SYTFE

SYTFE BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,938
    Yeah, I see where you're coming from, but I'm pretty tempted to sit this one out. She'll win, since she is the ideal candidate for protecting the status-quo, but I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up disappointing on the exact same issues Obama disappointed on. She'll continue the Bush policies on terror, she'll be surprisingly hawkish, unsurprisingly conservative on quite a few issues, she'll do nothing in terms of reducing the invasion of privacy, etc., etc., etc. It's just gonna be more of the same ol' same ol' thang. She's really just a bought and paid for politician, as such -- we can expect only a mediocre performance.

Of course, she'll be 1000x better than the Orange Orangutan.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. SYTFE

SYTFE BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,938
    This is the unfortunate truth.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. xband

xband Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,317
    It's called proactive or reactive maintenance which includes bridges. It has been proved that reactive is cheaper in the long run but everyone is on the proactive bandwagon.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. C_Clayton_Jones

C_Clayton_Jones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,910
    And that’s a perfectly valid and appropriate reason.

Another valid, appropriate reason is judicial appointments, where Clinton will appoint to the Supreme Court justices who will respect and follow settled, accepted Constitutional jurisprudence, respect the rule of law, affording all Americans the ability to defend their rights and protected liberties from unwarranted government overreach and excess.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Kristian

Kristian BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +207
    Realizing my business now regard Trump and no surprise or Hillary in the presidential election in the United States for Trump I appreciate most of the three candidates and surprise can become Johnson but nothing I bet on although I like about it is the other way around in the election this year, so waiting I Jorge Ramos or Ted Cruz and Jorge Ramos choose the Democrats if it becomes Trump I might even know he's new American in the United States in three years he has lived in America and I have read he has so far only positive about his selection for the loser page in the elections this year that could be maybe Hillary and I welcome Jorge Ramos for his views on immigrants, I am positive about. His only view before it becomes a known party in the election in the whole of four years.

Perhaps my American like coming back or it's already about Hillary loses, but if Ramos wins against Trump will be the United States for at least four years, or in the election in 2024 Ramos if he manages to win by a little over 65 years and this year a new battle of two largest parties.

Maybe a fight between Cruz vs Ramos eight years in the future, which I welcome because then I like America for 12 years with Trump in four or eight years as president that I want. Thinking Denmark and Germany, if it becomes Hillary year.

Many white Americans do not like Germany yet. I wonder does is a competition between a European great power Germany against the United States. I see this as a challenge if it becomes Hillary year.

What I want is Trump 2016 then Jorge Ramos 2020 or 2024 or Ted Cruz in 2024 to hold on the U.S.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Kristian

Kristian BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +207
    It is not Clinton and Johnson will of me that is the Trump I still want.

Backup plan are Ted Cruz and Jorge Ramos to hold on longer time.

It is Trump you wanna rather.

8. Mr Clean

Mr Clean Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,070
    I'm with her because she's a Democrat and won't fuck with my Social Security or Medicare.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Fair&Balanced

Fair&Balanced BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,516

Hey dumb dumb, Trump has made it VERY clear that he opposes making any changes to Social Security or Medicare"

educate yourself people.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Witchit

Witchit VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +571
    Hillary rocks. Thirty years of attacks, and you still can't take her down. Must really chap your fine bits.

• Agree Agree x 2