Maxine Waters Threatens Ben Carson...

Democrats are pissed they have lost control of ruling America and want it back..no matter what. They want to put Americans back under their 'thumb screws' again...

Maxine Waters, Ben Carson of HUD, and Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee who signed onto these plans herself, can all take care of each other and their black constituents on left and right...
What about their WHITE Constituents....Latino...etc? Just BLACK Constituents?

Start with uniting the Black leaders churches and constituents.

Same with Latino leaders and groups around the immigration and trafficking issues.

Same with women leaders on stopping rape and demanding restitution for all women instead of exploiting rape as political bait without helping the victims.

Unite each group on left and right around SOLUTIONS to their key issues.

And then the rest will follow. But organize instead of divide and conquer.
easyt65
Black issues and motivations to UNITE are not the same as Latino immigration issues or women's issues of rape and restitution owed to women for abuse.

Pick the issues that unites those groups ACROSS PARTY LINES.
once people learn to put solutions first, and use party to organize,
then we can stop bullying people by party and focus on what we agree is going to solve problems we are yelling about in the media.
I was pointing out how it was stated Waters and Carson could help their 'Black Constituents'. Last time I checked HUD assistance was not based on color....

Dear easyt65 that campus plan I posted
was authored by innovative leaders of color,
out of a historic Freed Slave church district
and Civil Rights landmark of APV in Freedmen's Town.

The significance is that black community leaders, including
poor public housing tenants, should be credited not censored
for designing these plans and passing them into federal laws
under HOPE VI.

Yes, these plans can be used to help all communities
and all people regardless of color, and solve MULTIPLE
problems from health care to prisons and immigration.

these site plans should be celebrated as part of
national Black history and contributions to reforms
of American govt economy and politics.

Currently the plans are censored because of Black Democrat
politics sold out to corporate interests like the whole D party.

So if Black liberal and conservative leaders are serious
about ending the political oppression and exploitation of Black voters,
the leadership on left and right, church and state, should
unite around these plans and give Black leaders full credit for them:

www.campusplan.org
www.rightsfortheworkers.org
www.earnedamnesty.org
Oh I agree with much, if not all, you are saying. I just wanted to point out that Carson ,for esample, is not over 'Black HUD' but is in charge of HUD.

The reason I see Ben Carson is significant as a Black leader,
he agrees with Obama on microlending and education
which the campus plans would allow for community development.

so by getting these Black leaders to agree on s olutions
and promote that in public, the other blacks would follow their leaders
on both left and right.

the Black communities will unite when they SEE their leaders doing it more. They are influenced by role models and leaders they identify with.

So it is critical that Black leaders such as Carson and Obama, Waters, Lee and Green, Cornell West and Allen West, and the Black pastors UNITE
and send a stronger message to all other Black leaders and communities
to unify on solutions and quit fighting and defeating each other or they stay down.

Democrats are pissed they have lost control of ruling America and want it back..no matter what. They want to put Americans back under their 'thumb screws' again...
they want a country of dependents. they need to watch out for my fk off flag.

Where was violence threatened ?
Yeah, we know Easy and his friends are so gentle and eager to be fair to those they disagree with.
I don't see why Maxine wants to go after Carson, of all people. He hasn't done anything I'm aware of since he was appointed, except order furniture over budget.

Well, except he didn't order it!

'Maxine Waters Vows To ‘Take Care Of Ben Carson’ During Community Meeting In Selma'

"Rep. Maxine Waters promised attendees at a community meeting in Selma, Alabama Saturday that she would “take care” of Ben Carson if Democrats take back the House in the 2018 midterm elections."

(If anyone is waiting on the FBO to step in and investigate, forget it - they have already shown investigating people who threaten violence before people get killed is no longer part of their responsibility.... Just saying'...)

Aunty Maxine Waters Promises She'll 'Take Care Of Ben Carson' -- Selma, Alabama Crowd Goes Berserk

I'm pretty sure that wasn't a death threat. your desire to turn us into Russia is getting boring, Sergei.

I agree with jillian it wasn't a death threat.
Since he's appointed head of HUD
it's probably a threat to get him fired or shut him down.
wasn't he appointed?

Yes jc456 that's also what I said, he's appointed.

What the Black Democrats such as Al Green and SJLee called to do was impeachment of Trump. If the D get enough seats in Congress, they want to keep pushing to impeach Trump.

Then they want to get back in charge and appoint their party leaders.

They aren't focused on common solutions but on depending on party and govt.

In reality, both Obama and Ben Carson AGREED on microlending
and business training to help break the cycle of poverty the right way,
where it's sustainable growth and independence, not dependence
on govt welfare and handouts.

the Green progressives supporting Sanders and the conservatives such as Sean Hannity also AGREE on the shift to worker owned community run coops including for health care.

Both left and right AGREE on solutions that unify people.
And it's the politicized media that profits off only publicizing
talking heads shouting one side over the other. We never
hear about solutions all sides agree on, becuse that's
peaceful and not violent and doesn't incite reactions and ratings
like the negative bait and backbiting bullying does.
I merely want to know why african americans can't use the same schools as obummer? that's what a voucher would allow. and yet funny how the dems don't want it.

BTW, you will never get me anywhere else until vouchers happen. HUD can't help.

Dear jc456 it takes more than vouchers.
All districts need direct investment and representation to
set up locally accessed schools, medical care, daycare and elderly care so all populations can be served and demands met. All districts need campus style development like Rice or UT that has housing, jobs, education and services on site, and manages the residents under community rules that everyone agrees to follow.

by implementing district wide development, where local residents can either based this on businesses or nonprofits, churches or govt schools, whatever works for their communities that are paying for their own services,
then there can be direct check and accountability to the taxpayers.

So it isn't just vouchers, it's localizing democratic representation and participation in creating and enforcing their own policies.

The campus plan through HUD democratized the process by implementing locally elected resident councils. We don't have that in public housing or schools that are ruled from the top down. The taxpayers in each district should have a direct input in decisions in developing and running their own local programs. The campus plan set that up and we just need to apply and replicate this model for localized democratic development in every district where the people and taxpayers have a direct say in how we invest our money and labor.

I'm pretty sure that wasn't a death threat. your desire to turn us into Russia is getting boring, Sergei.

wasn't he appointed?

What the Black Democrats such as Al Green and SJLee called to do was impeachment of Trump. If the D get enough seats in Congress, they want to keep pushing to impeach Trump.

the Green progressives supporting Sanders and the conservatives such as Sean Hannity also AGREE on the shift to worker owned community run coops including for health care.

I merely want to know why african americans can't use the same schools as obummer? that's what a voucher would allow. and yet funny how the dems don't want it.

Dear jc456 it takes more than vouchers.
All districts need direct investment and representation to
set up locally accessed schools, medical care, daycare and elderly care so all populations can be served and demands met. All districts need campus style development like Rice or UT that has housing, jobs, education and services on site, and manages the residents under community rules that everyone agrees to follow.

by implementing district wide development, where local residents can either based this on businesses or nonprofits, churches or govt schools, whatever works for their communities that are paying for their own services,
then there can be direct check and accountability to the taxpayers.

So it isn't just vouchers, it's localizing democratic representation and participation in creating and enforcing their own policies.

The campus plan through HUD democratized the process by implementing locally elected resident councils. We don't have that in public housing or schools that are ruled from the top down. The taxpayers in each district should have a direct input in decisions in developing and running their own local programs. The campus plan set that up and we just need to apply and replicate this model for localized democratic development in every district where the people and taxpayers have a direct say in how we invest our money and labor.
I thought it took money to go to a private school. I ask if you think most blacks can afford that? Yet, if they had a voucher that covers the costs, then they would in a heartbeat.

the dems will never allow any of what you wrote, and they for sure don't want the blacks out from under their rule.

They are influenced by role models and leaders they identify with.

This is where we disagree on as well. Minorities are MANIPULATED...with propaganda, dis-information, fear-mongering, lies, etc...

Obama vowed to help blacks...and did next to nothing for them. Black unemployment was higher under Obama than that of whites - almost TWICE that of whites.

Latinos / 'Dreamers' are waking up to the fact that Democrats could have passed the Dream Act when they controlled Congress but chose NOT to AND to the realization that Democrats don't really give a damn about them other than their vote, that Democrats would rather have the mid-term election ISSUE of DACA rather than an actual DACA Bill passed.

Russians paid liberal groups BLM and AntiFa to spread racial division and violence...Outsiders were bussed in and engaged in looting, vandalism, destruction - they burned down the communities resident lived in...

Black Community leaders like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and even Barak Obama have 'used' them while getting rich. Obama himself was mentored by and attended the church for decades where his anti-American, hate-spewing, racist mentor 'preached', spreading hatred and division....'Not God BLESS America, God D@MN America...' (Obama just happened to miss church that Sunday, never heard anything about it, never saw / read anything about it, never left the church, and continued to be mentored by Wright....)

'Maxine Waters Vows To ‘Take Care Of Ben Carson’ During Community Meeting In Selma'

"Rep. Maxine Waters promised attendees at a community meeting in Selma, Alabama Saturday that she would “take care” of Ben Carson if Democrats take back the House in the 2018 midterm elections."

(If anyone is waiting on the FBO to step in and investigate, forget it - they have already shown investigating people who threaten violence before people get killed is no longer part of their responsibility.... Just saying'...)

Aunty Maxine Waters Promises She'll 'Take Care Of Ben Carson' -- Selma, Alabama Crowd Goes Berserk

Tell you what investigate Maxine waters and while your at it investigate Trump's statement.

Tell you what investigate Maxine waters and while your at it investigate Trump's statement.

voting politicians out of office vs what?

I take care of my neighbors all the time- should I be investigated also?

LOL

You snowflakes.

Even if it is not in a positive way. Let's say my wife and I are discussing talking to our kids about something they had done and I say "I'll take care of it", she never thinks I mean to do violence.

Alluding to killing them. Which you think is worse? If you are claiming people should be investigated for implied threats doesn't that qualify?

I take care of my neighbors all the time- should I be investigated also?

LOL

You snowflakes.

Even if it is not in a positive way. Let's say my wife and I are discussing talking to our kids about something they had done and I say "I'll take care of it", she never thinks I mean to do violence.
apples and moondust.

Alluding to killing them. Which you think is worse? If you are claiming people should be investigated for implied threats doesn't that qualify?

well the people in trump's audience merely had to vote them and their party out of office. and that is the only way to achieve what he stated.

Where was violence threatened ?
Yeah, we know Easy and his friends are so gentle and eager to be fair to those they disagree with.
I don't see why Maxine wants to go after Carson, of all people. He hasn't done anything I'm aware of since he was appointed, except order furniture over budget.
i just hate this mentality that we have to "go after someone" in such a negative manner. :(
especially a representative of our government that has but one county that she represents. hey Maxine baby, try to run for president and show us your support.

We do not need to see her bra or stockings!

well the people in trump's audience merely had to vote them and their party out of office. and that is the only way to achieve what he stated.

If you state second amendment people should do SOMETHING you are certainly giving another option then voting something out of office. It's vague enough for that. Maxine Waters on the other hand clearly stated the election result as the means to that end. Yet the OP feels that warrants an investigation, why the double standard? One is an ambiguous threat, ( Killing OR voting to get a person out of office), the other is unambiguous (winning the elections gives me the opportunity to take care of the problem.)

wasn't he appointed?

You think a voucher is going to pay for Obama's schools?

jc456, meet reality! Reality meet jc456!

Now that you have met, don't say silly stuff like that again!

I though you racist folks like it when blacks fight each other.

wasn't he appointed?

you understand what he's talking about? please explain it, because to me it sounds like insane babbling.

wasn't he appointed?

you understand what he's talking about? please explain it, because to me it sounds like insane babbling.
anything sensible sounds like babbling to you, I get that.

Forum List

Back