Maxine Waters Threatens Ben Carson...

'Maxine Waters Vows To ‘Take Care Of Ben Carson’ During Community Meeting In Selma'

"Rep. Maxine Waters promised attendees at a community meeting in Selma, Alabama Saturday that she would “take care” of Ben Carson if Democrats take back the House in the 2018 midterm elections."

(If anyone is waiting on the FBO to step in and investigate, forget it - they have already shown investigating people who threaten violence before people get killed is no longer part of their responsibility.... Just saying'...)

Aunty Maxine Waters Promises She'll 'Take Care Of Ben Carson' -- Selma, Alabama Crowd Goes Berserk

I'm pretty sure that wasn't a death threat. your desire to turn us into Russia is getting boring, Sergei.

i just hate this mentality that we have to "go after someone" in such a negative manner. :(
Democrats have repeatedly demonstrated that the concept of 'Holding Someone (especially any among their own ranks) Accountable' does not register with them, that they must engage in violent rhetoric against their political opponents. Such violent rhetoric ALMOST worked last year when such talk resulted in a liberal extremists attempting to gun down GOP reps as they practiced playing ball at a park....

'Maxine Waters Vows To ‘Take Care Of Ben Carson’ During Community Meeting In Selma'

"Rep. Maxine Waters promised attendees at a community meeting in Selma, Alabama Saturday that she would “take care” of Ben Carson if Democrats take back the House in the 2018 midterm elections."

(If anyone is waiting on the FBO to step in and investigate, forget it - they have already shown investigating people who threaten violence before people get killed is no longer part of their responsibility.... Just saying'...)

Aunty Maxine Waters Promises She'll 'Take Care Of Ben Carson' -- Selma, Alabama Crowd Goes Berserk

I'm pretty sure that wasn't a death threat. your desire to turn us into Russia is getting boring, Sergei.
well what was it she's going to do? I'd say it's a threat. please explain your interpretation?

Maxine Waters, Ben Carson of HUD, and Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee who signed onto these plans herself, can all take care of each other and their black constituents on left and right...
What about their WHITE Constituents....Latino...etc? Just BLACK Constituents?

Start with uniting the Black leaders churches and constituents.

Same with Latino leaders and groups around the immigration and trafficking issues.

Same with women leaders on stopping rape and demanding restitution for all women instead of exploiting rape as political bait without helping the victims.

Unite each group on left and right around SOLUTIONS to their key issues.

And then the rest will follow. But organize instead of divide and conquer.
easyt65
Black issues and motivations to UNITE are not the same as Latino immigration issues or women's issues of rape and restitution owed to women for abuse.

Pick the issues that unites those groups ACROSS PARTY LINES.
once people learn to put solutions first, and use party to organize larger followings and resources around unifying solutions,
then we can stop bullying people by party and focus on what we agree is going to solve problems we are yelling about in the media.

Maxine Waters, Ben Carson of HUD, and Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee who signed onto these plans herself, can all take care of each other and their black constituents on left and right...

Same with Latino leaders and groups around the immigration and trafficking issues.

Same with women leaders on stopping rape and demanding restitution for all women instead of exploiting rape as political bait without helping the victims.

easyt65
Black issues and motivations to UNITE are not the same as Latino immigration issues or women's issues of rape and restitution owed to women for abuse.

once people learn to put solutions first, and use party to organize,
then we can stop bullying people by party and focus on what we agree is going to solve problems we are yelling about in the media.
it isn't possible. you don't understand that.

easyt65

I was pointing out how it was stated Waters and Carson could help their 'Black Constituents'. Last time I checked HUD assistance was not based on color....

I agree with jillian it wasn't a death threat.
Since he's appointed head of HUD
it's probably a threat to get him fired or shut him down.

wasn't he appointed?

easyt65

it isn't possible. you don't understand that.
Especially in an America where Democrats openly, publicly declare they are 100% committed to seeing America fail under current GOP Congressional and Presidential leadership for the benefit of the Democratic party, where Democrats have declared 'war' on not just the Middle Class but on all Americans by engaging in such acts as standing with violent illegals against American citizens to shut the govt down, where Democrats openly declare that once they take control of Congress they will Impeach the current President despite not having any evidence of crimes against him, only their hatred - which they seem to want to make a new criteria for Impeachment.

easyt65

I was pointing out how it was stated Waters and Carson could help their 'Black Constituents'. Last time I checked HUD assistance was not based on color....

Dear easyt65 that campus plan I posted
was authored by innovative leaders of color,
out of a historic Freed Slave church district
and Civil Rights landmark of APV in Freedmen's Town.

The significance is that black community leaders, including
poor public housing tenants, should be credited not censored
for designing these plans and passing them into federal laws
under HOPE VI.

Yes, these plans can be used to help all communities
and all people regardless of color, and solve MULTIPLE
problems from health care to prisons and immigration.

these site plans should be celebrated as part of
national Black history and contributions to reforms
of American govt economy and politics.

Currently the plans are censored because of Black Democrat
politics sold out to corporate interests like the whole D party.

So if Black liberal and conservative leaders are serious
about ending the political oppression and exploitation of Black voters,
the leadership on left and right, church and state, should
unite around these plans and give Black leaders full credit for them:

www.campusplan.org
www.rightsfortheworkers.org
www.earnedamnesty.org

still not nice------I IS SHOCK'ED that a good Christian
lady threatens a delightful humanitarian like Carson.
isn't he the neurosurgeon? let me tell you about
neuro surgeons--------some other time

The crowd cheered when she said this - she was stirring / manipulating their emotions.... Take a jog down memory lane, look at the violent Liberal rhetoric being thrown about just before an inspired radial leftist extremist attempted to assassinate GOP politicians practicing ball in a park...and how Democrats vowed to turn down their violent rhetoric...which lasted about a week or two.

The violent rhetoric being spewed before that assassination attempt did not consist of death threats, either, but certainly inspired deranged extremists on the Left to act. This assassination attempt was not the only act of violence. In another case a Leftist nutjob attempted to ram the President's motorcade but his vehicle was taken out by a Secret Service vehicle.

Stirring up a 'soda bottle' then handing it off to someone else to open is a great way to distance oneself from the act / consequences they sought to happen to begin with...either intentionally or by simply being stupid and doing so.

easyt65

under HOPE VI.

www.campusplan.org
www.earnedamnesty.org
dude, I live in the chicago area, they friggen meet weekly to help with improvements, been doing it for decades. Father Flagger leads it. It doesn't change. never changes, in twenty years crime follows the black no matter where they end up.

easyt65

under HOPE VI.

www.campusplan.org
www.earnedamnesty.org
Oh I agree with much, if not all, you are saying. I just wanted to point out that Carson ,for esample, is not over 'Black HUD' but is in charge of HUD.

wasn't he appointed?

Yes jc456 that's also what I said, he's appointed.

What the Black Democrats such as Al Green and SJLee called to do was impeachment of Trump. If the D get enough seats in Congress, they want to keep pushing to impeach Trump.

Then they want to get back in charge and appoint their party leaders.

They aren't focused on common solutions but on depending on party and govt.

In reality, both Obama and Ben Carson AGREED on microlending
and business training to help break the cycle of poverty the right way,
where it's sustainable growth and independence, not dependence
on govt welfare and handouts.

the Green progressives supporting Sanders and the conservatives such as Sean Hannity also AGREE on the shift to worker owned community run coops including for health care.

Both left and right AGREE on solutions that unify people.
And it's the politicized media that profits off only publicizing
talking heads shouting one side over the other. We never
hear about solutions all sides agree on, becuse that's
peaceful and not violent and doesn't incite reactions and ratings
like the negative bait and backbiting bullying does.

wasn't he appointed?

Yes jc456 that's also what I said, he's appointed.

What the Black Democrats such as Al Green and SJLee called to do was impeachment of Trump. If the D get enough seats in Congress, they want to keep pushing to impeach Trump.

Then they want to get back in charge and appoint their party leaders.

They aren't focused on common solutions but on depending on party and govt.

In reality, both Obama and Ben Carson AGREED on microlending
and business training to help break the cycle of poverty the right way,
where it's sustainable growth and independence, not dependence
on govt welfare and handouts.

the Green progressives supporting Sanders and the conservatives such as Sean Hannity also AGREE on the shift to worker owned community run coops including for health care.

Both left and right AGREE on solutions that unify people.
And it's the politicized media that profits off only publicizing
talking heads shouting one side over the other. We never
hear about solutions all sides agree on, becuse that's
peaceful and not violent and doesn't incite reactions and ratings
like the negative bait and backbiting bullying does.
I merely want to know why african americans can't use the same schools as obummer? that's what a voucher would allow. and yet funny how the dems don't want it.

BTW, you will never get me anywhere else until vouchers happen. HUD can't help.

Forum List

Back