Maxine Waters Threatens Ben Carson...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'Maxine Waters Vows To ‘Take Care Of Ben Carson’ During Community Meeting In Selma'

"Rep. Maxine Waters promised attendees at a community meeting in Selma, Alabama Saturday that she would “take care” of Ben Carson if Democrats take back the House in the 2018 midterm elections."

(If anyone is waiting on the FBO to step in and investigate, forget it - they have already shown investigating people who threaten violence before people get killed is no longer part of their responsibility.... Just saying'...)

Aunty Maxine Waters Promises She'll 'Take Care Of Ben Carson' -- Selma, Alabama Crowd Goes Berserk

'Maxine Waters Vows To ‘Take Care Of Ben Carson’ During Community Meeting In Selma'

"Rep. Maxine Waters promised attendees at a community meeting in Selma, Alabama Saturday that she would “take care” of Ben Carson if Democrats take back the House in the 2018 midterm elections."

(If anyone is waiting on the FBO to step in and investigate, forget it - they have already shown investigating people who threaten violence before people get killed is no longer part of their responsibility.... Just saying'...)

Aunty Maxine Waters Promises She'll 'Take Care Of Ben Carson' -- Selma, Alabama Crowd Goes Berserk
Where was the threat of violence and who is the FBO?

take care of
phrase of care

1. 1.
    keep (someone or something) safe and provided for.
    "I can take care of myself"

Where was violence threatened ?
Yeah, we know Easy and his friends are so gentle and eager to be fair to those they disagree with.
I don't see why Maxine wants to go after Carson, of all people. He hasn't done anything I'm aware of since he was appointed, except order furniture over budget.

Carson is a brain surgeon, Waters is in desperate need of brain surgery. She better be nice to him or he may not help her with this medical emergency.

Had a GOP politician declared they were going to 'get' Obama, the Secret Service and FBI (not FBO) would have been so far up their arse they would have been able to tell what flavor gum that politician was chewing.

Despite the numerous violent acts, some perpetrated as a result of their violent rhetoric, and despite calls for less violent-inspiring talk Democrats still continue to engage in such speech. After all, 'rev'ing up people's emotions, versus appealing to facts and evidence, is what they rely on most.

Carson is a brain surgeon, Waters is in desperate need of brain surgery. She better be nice to him or he may not help her with this medical emergency.
She doesnt need Carson. There are plenty of other Black brain surgeions.

Keith L. Black, M.D. - Academy of Achievement

Keith-L-Black-Scrubs-Photo-Credit-Mark-Harmel.jpg

max can share a cell wh Trump who said his “2nd amendment Friends “ would take care of Hillary .

take care of
phrase of care

1. 1.

Maybe she's means sexually?

Not surprised you decided you would insist on a black surgeon. I would prefer the best if it were me. You’ve got racism pretty bad when you only want certain color doctors.

Not surprised you decided you would insist on a black surgeon. I would prefer the best if it were me. You’ve got racism pretty bad when you only want certain color doctors.
He is the best and yes I buy Black at every opportunity.

wp-black_047_FULL_RESOLUTION.jpg

take care of
phrase of care

1. 1.

Maybe she's means sexually?
Now that's scary!

I take care of my neighbors all the time- should I be investigated also?

LOL

You snowflakes.

Forum List

Back