Massive Wave Of Anti-Obama Sentiment In Egypt Ignored By Mainstream Media

His support for the Muslim Brotherhood is a big reason for it. I still don't understand why he supported them so much. That being said, how bout that Egyptian Democracy? Their first elected leader gets overthrown. So what do we do now? Do we now give $Billions in American Tax Dollars to the new idiots in charge? I guess we'll see.

Last edited:
Of course - liberals don't confess; it's not politically expedient.

who cares?

Of course you dont. Obama could drone anyone and you would support him .. You libs are so far up his ass you cant even see he is ruining this country

well no, i don't support droning whomever.
I am quite against droning Us citizens without a warrant or trial..
Keep talking out your Ass Love, someday maybe you will actually understand my policies.

Backed the wrong horse once again. Not surprising though. It's inevitable. Aggressive Foreign Interventionism should become a forgotten failed policy of the past. And the sooner, the better.

I'm hearing all about it on CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN and MSNBC....so, what exactly are you whining about?

So they are reporting that they are against Obama or just the overthrown of Morsi .. There is a difference ya know

Both.

Now...tell us where you got your "information" if the mainstream media is ignoring it.

its interesting how people want to cut off aid to these people showing they dont give a shit about them, but in the next breath if they hate Obama will shout their praise.

Tastes like hack.

They were warned supporting the Muslim Brotherhood was a big mistake. Yet they went forward and gave them $Billions in Cash & Arms. It's another very ugly situation. And as usual, we're right in the middle of it. Aggressive Foreign Interventionism needs to end. Period, end of story.

Wonder if Obamalama now regrets looking to give the islamist extremists a bunch of military equipment now??

My guess would be that he regrets that people know about it...

We're all gonna regret it. It should have never happened.

They were warned supporting the Muslim Brotherhood was a big mistake. Yet they went forward and gave them $Billions in Cash & Arms. It's another very ugly situation. And as usual, we're right in the middle of it. Aggressive Foreign Interventionism needs to end. Period, end of story.

The arms went to the same people who just booted out the Muslim Brotherhood...the Military.

The arms went to the same people who just booted out the Muslim Brotherhood...the Military.

It likely went to both. Either way, it's an ugly situation. How much more Taxpayer Cash are they gonna piss away over there?

Forum List

Back