Assuming Zimmerman Not Guilty.Then What?Flash Mobs 2.0?Armed Convenient Store Clerks?

Feb 1, 2013
Naples,Marco Area

:hellno:
We can only hope that any small business in a "Mixed Racial District" hire any form of protection when that week comes, whether it's police, motorcycle gangs, armed gaurds, etc.
If they want to trash East L.A. (Gang Neighborhoods) or Detroit, what good will it do? aren't those towns already run down?
They say there will be riots? where? In Deep Blue Democratic Neighborhoods? Fine, let them cause havoc in Liberal Run Neighborhoods, Then What? So they trash their own poor neighborhoods because an Hispanic Male defended himself against a Black Male who was going to kill him.
Let's see how MSNBC explains that dilemma should it happen. Will they blame it on the conservatives/Tea Party?
:cow:

If some make good on their threats, then some white boys will be killed to get even.

I would expect some major riots if the evidence supports Zimmerman's side and he is acquitted. Many won't care about the facts and just go crazy. If he is convicted, there won't be people rioting and not because some agree, but they just don't act like fucking idiots when things don't go the way they believe they should.

When Zimmerman is not convicted of any crimes, I will be carrying my weapon on my hip at all times for at least 72 hours.

I will be advising my son to not be going anywhere except work for those three days also. He's not 21 yet, so he doesn't have a license.

I can't wait until Sharpton's followers riot

The sad part is that they are too stupid to realize that this isn't Rodney King. This is post 911 police state America and the powesr that be are field stripping their AR's, M16's, Glock 9's etc and chomping at the bit to put anyone down.

That black uncle tom in the white house won't be coming to their aid.

I'm just going to sit back, laugh, puke, and eventually cry.

Last edited:
I am glad to see that the OP has finally given up on trying comedy. But the premise of the thread is sorely lacking.

The reaction by the real nutters is disturbing.

What a group of real thinkers we have here.

I am glad to see that the OP has finally given up on trying comedy. But the premise of the thread is sorely lacking.

Says the moron who backs policies that make the inner cities as shitty as they are, lones a giant in the field of stupidity

Says the moron who backs policies that make the inner cities as shitty as they are, lones a giant in the field of stupidity

What policies are those?

Conservatives, whatever the verdict, just please call the police when a crime is committed.

This is really where Zimmerman's string of poor decision making started. He concluded that Martin was a "thug" who was trying to "get away" with something. At this point, Martin was simply walking down the street. No crime was being committed. Zimmerman called the cops before a crime was committed. This is unacceptable, and its the root cause of the anger, and accusations of racism, against Zimmerman.

Yes, even if crimes in the past have been committed by young black men in your neighborhood, you have to wait till you see one commit a crime before you get on the horn to the police. Any sooner, and you're a bigot, and any problems that arise for your premature actions will be your fault.

When Zimmerman is not convicted of any crimes, I will be carrying my weapon on my hip at all times for at least 72 hours.

I will be advising my son to not be going anywhere except work for those three days also. He's not 21 yet, so he doesn't have a license.

The White Right's racial paranoia at fever pitch.

The White Right's racial paranoia at fever pitch.

Race pimp^^^ You leftist race baiting whores have NO ONE to blame but yourselves. You run around screeching RACISM every single day and then wonder why people threaten to riot over race?? MORONS.

Twitter lynch mob predicts riot if Zimmerman is acquitted

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqsQGtpYOGg]Will There Be Riots If George Zimmerman Is Acquitted? - YouTube[/ame]

Prison Planet.com » Trayvon Supporters Threaten Riots, Looting if Zimmerman Acquitted

Twitter lynch mob predicts riot if Zimmerman is acquitted | Twitchy

paranoia MY ass.. Libruls do nothing BUT LIE their asses off.. They perpetuate hatred then run around like insane mobs trashing everything they can get their hands on.. Whenever a leftist doesn't get their way, they destroy.. They behave like animals.

You run around screeching RACISM every single day and then wonder why people threaten to riot over race??

And this is the very core of the problem.

The PC Police find every last excuse to scream about racism and bring race into every last possible situation, whether it exists or not, creating three problems:

First, it dilutes the real racism that does exist.

Second, it puts blacks even more on edge from the real racism that does exist, creating a powder keg situation that doesn't need to be there.

Third, it creates animosity against blacks where it did not exist before, with whites growing more and more tired of being intimidated when race is brought into every last issue.

The race pimps and the division pimps keep it going because it's their livelihood. The PC Police keep it going because they have somehow convinced themselves that, despite all evidence to the contrary, it is "helping". There has never been a better example of the law of unintended consequences, and it's a damn shame to see it rip this country apart.

You run around screeching RACISM every single day and then wonder why people threaten to riot over race??

The PC Police find every last excuse to scream about racism and bring race into every last possible situation, whether it exists or not, creating three problems:

Second, it puts blacks even more on edge from the real racism that does exist, creating a powder keg situation that doesn't need to be there.

Third, it creates animosity against blacks where it did not exist before, with whites growing more and more tired of being intimidated when race is brought into every last issue.

The race pimps and the division pimps keep it going because it's their livelihood. The PC Police keep it going because they have somehow convinced themselves that, despite all evidence to the contrary, it is "helping". There has never been a better example of the law of unintended consequences, and it's a damn shame to see it rip this country apart.

Trayvon was walking down the street, simply going home. No crime was being committed by him. Zimmerman gets on the horn and calls the cops because of this.

If that's not racism, then racism does not exist.

Well said Mac and qft!

Trayvon was walking down the street, simply going home. No crime was being committed by him. Zimmerman gets on the horn and calls the cops because of this.

If that's not racism, then racism does not exist.

That's your skewed perception and quite frankly coming from a lying leftist, it doesn't mean shit. We have to abide by the SCOTUS decision on same sex marriage.. GUESS WHAT BUFFOON? The same applies to you liberal dickheads who think when you don't get your way it's ok to commit crimes and tear people's shit up, bully people, threaten people.. WRONG ANSWER.

Forum List

Back