Massive Oil Spill "Every Plant and Tree Died"

More propaganda from the left so they can line Warren Buffet's pockets.

Plants and tree can be replanted. We aren't Canada. We can supervise.

If something is spilled, it get's cleaned up. If i spill milk on the kitchen floor, I don't whine and moan about how evil the dairy industry is. I get to work, clean up the spill and continue living my life.

We are supposed to let people die from lack of heat and food because we cannot produce enough gas when we have all the technology to avoid mistakes and/or clean up the ones that are made? That doesnt make sense to me.

When you spilled the milk did it kill your family and cost millions to clean? I'm just sayin...

If something is spilled, it get's cleaned up. If i spill milk on the kitchen floor, I don't whine and moan about how evil the dairy industry is. I get to work, clean up the spill and continue living my life.

We are supposed to let people die from lack of heat and food because we cannot produce enough gas when we have all the technology to avoid mistakes and/or clean up the ones that are made? That doesnt make sense to me.

When you spilled the milk did it kill your family and cost millions to clean? I'm just sayin...

oh, now it is just a money issue?

Don't forget the killing...Milk spills in the kitchen cause as much damage as oil spills. Remember the Milk Tanker that spilled in the Atlantic? Death and destruction far as the eye can see

Don't forget the killing...Milk spills in the kitchen cause as much damage as oil spills. Remember the Milk Tanker that spilled in the Atlantic? Death and destruction far as the eye can see

it is not the killing which is driving the libtards nuts.
It's the money.
Not the money spent on cleaning - they do not care about taxpayer's money, it is the potential money they are planning to earn on all the BS about the "green" energy

"Every Plant and Tree Died"

And they'll grow back.

Better to ship oil around the world in tankers?

Geez, how about a little logic and reason here!

Logic about what? This oil spill or something no one is talking about which is "which transportation vehicle is better?"

You guys seem to be all over the place. You say 2+1 = 2, I say "actually it's 3" and your response is "Well 4 is a equal number!"

What!? :rofl:

it is not the killing which is driving the libtards nuts.
It's the money.
Not the money spent on cleaning - they do not care about taxpayer's money, it is the potential money they are planning to earn on all the BS about the "green" energy

Don't forget the killing. Last time someone spilled milk in their kitchen seagulls died and Dawn did a commercial.

And they'll grow back.

Logic about what? This oil spill or something no one is talking about which is "which transportation vehicle is better?"

Pipelines are FAR less likely to pollute than shipping oil in tankers around the world. Anyone with half a brain knows this.

You say 2+1 = 2, I say "actually it's 3" and your response is "Well 4 is a equal number!"

No, only you have said this...and it makes you look really stupid.

Good luck with that.

The Plains Midstream news release says it has conducted an assessment that has found no effect to wildlife.

"We regret this incident and are working around the clock to limit the impact of the release," said Stephen Bart, the company's vice president of crude oil operations, in an earlier news release.

"Industry-leading technical experts and regulatory bodies are engaged onsite in our response efforts and to ensure an effective cleanup."

Read more: Company says construction equipment may have caused latest Alberta pipeline leak | CTV News

And they'll grow back.

Pipelines are FAR less likely to pollute than shipping oil in tankers around the world. Anyone with half a brain knows this.

You say 2+1 = 2, I say "actually it's 3" and your response is "Well 4 is a equal number!"

Good luck with that.

Oil tankers actually run on oil and float on water using engine power (since we talking about shit no one else is)

And they'll grow back.

What's funny is that oil wouldn't have killed the plants. Despite the dishonest thread title and the dishonesty of leftist posters, this was a SALT WATER spill, and salt of course, will absolutely kill most plants. Clean up of the spill requires a good rain.

"We regret this incident and are working around the clock to limit the impact of the release," said Stephen Bart, the company's vice president of crude oil operations, in an earlier news release.

"Industry-leading technical experts and regulatory bodies are engaged onsite in our response efforts and to ensure an effective cleanup."

Read more: Company says construction equipment may have caused latest Alberta pipeline leak | CTV News

The Plains Midstream news release says it has conducted an assessment that has found no effect to wildlife.

Sorry, apparently it had NO impact on the wildlife.

Good luck with that.

Oil tankers actually run on oil and float on water using engine power (since we talking about shit no one else is)

And the sky is blue. So what? That doesn't change the fact that pipelines are far less likely to pollute and are therefore the "better transportation vehicle".

Geez, you and logic need to get together for a sit down.

Yeah, have logic explain how a discussion about a oil spill turned into oil tanker safety. Using your logic let's talk about speeds of tankers vs the African Rhino.

Think Progress

That means it doesn't deserve a response. What ever they have to say comes right out of George Soros' mouth.

PROVE its wrong.

You can't and you know the article is true.

Let's ASSUME it's true. The fact remains that the MTBE that you enviro whackaloons mandated be put into the fuel in CA did more environmental damage in ten years then all the oil spills of the last 100. Congrats, you guys are ten times more destructive than Big Oil.

l already posted an article that states there is NO damage, prove it wrong you mental midget.

Not that Diddly has ever read a book, but in the Iliad, the Greeks salt the fields of the Trojans to kill the crops. Salt kills plants. First good rain, and the salt is washed away.

Despite the lies of the leftists, this was not an oil spill, it was a salt water spill. It killed the plants - which will rapidly grow back, because it's just fucking salt.

Forum List

Back