Massacre / Gun Control summary

So, my point is, I'm not playing the blame game with this guy's ideology because we don't know enough. Am I supposed to bring up Dylann Roof or the guy who bombed the Olympics and abortion clinics or Timothy McVeigh? Is there a point to this?
What I am saying is that the leftist media is consistent and predictable as FUCK in their biased reporting. If they could dig up anything on this guy to blame on Trump, Trump Supporters, the right, or anybody NOT conforming to the leftist mindset (like me and other libertarians), they would have reported it FIRST before even confirming it. Instead, we're all in this wait-and-see mode. That tells me that it's not going to look good for the left.

That's all I am saying. You have to admit that I have reason to believe they have information that is harmful to the left, based on the consistent, predictable leftist media bias.

I have reason to believe that if Alex Jones came out with a conspiracy that the government put estrogen in the air you would have fainted by now.

They did, but conservatives have enough testosterone to offset it, but sadly liberals do not. That's why so many liberals are gay.

And the ridiculous self aggrandizing bullshit as usual. Why do morons like you have to make sure we know how little your penis is?

Yours would have been bigger if not for the estrogen! :D

You're not media and apparently you don't believe in personal responsibility either.
Personal responsibility?

How did you get off on that tangent?

It is not unreasonable to suspect that this guy is going to fuck up the leftist media narrative based on the current wait-and-see stance. When has that EVER been their policy?

I see, you don't like what you perceive the media does, so you're going to do it yourself? Way to take the high road, sport.

So, my point is, I'm not playing the blame game with this guy's ideology because we don't know enough. Am I supposed to bring up Dylann Roof or the guy who bombed the Olympics and abortion clinics or Timothy McVeigh? Is there a point to this?
What I am saying is that the leftist media is consistent and predictable as FUCK in their biased reporting. If they could dig up anything on this guy to blame on Trump, Trump Supporters, the right, or anybody NOT conforming to the leftist mindset (like me and other libertarians), they would have reported it FIRST before even confirming it. Instead, we're all in this wait-and-see mode. That tells me that it's not going to look good for the left.

That's all I am saying. You have to admit that I have reason to believe they have information that is harmful to the left, based on the consistent, predictable leftist media bias.

I have reason to believe that if Alex Jones came out with a conspiracy that the government put estrogen in the air you would have fainted by now.

They did, but conservatives have enough testosterone to offset it, but sadly liberals do not. That's why so many liberals are gay.

And the ridiculous self aggrandizing bullshit as usual. Why do morons like you have to make sure we know how little your penis is?

What estrogen?

So he was firing at storage tanks of flammables but bullets could not pierce?

This is my turning point as a conservative. Sittings ducks for insanely rapid fire weapons in the hands of a madman. It's no longer solely the madmans fault

I will keep my shotgun, 20/20. You should too, Guns that can fire a dozen rounds in a second and can kill at 500+ feet away are military murder machines; not needed in ordinary citizens hands.
And frankly for those of you who like firing off dozens of rounds at targets and get bent out of shape at my opinion; your hobby is kinda wierd.

Some folks are just bitter enough, just jaded enough, and just gullible enough to impose a poorly thought out political template on a tragedy like Las Vegas. They are, in fact, contemptible in their myopic politics. Shameful, yet all too typical.

And these folks got together to chose the leadership we currentysuffer daily embarrassment under.

This is my turning point as a conservative. Sittings ducks for insanely rapid fire weapons in the hands of a madman. It's no longer solely the madmans fault

I will keep my shotgun, 20/20. You should too, Guns that can fire a dozen rounds in a second and can kill at 500+ feet away are military murder machines; not needed in ordinary citizens hands.
And frankly for those of you who like firing off dozens of rounds at targets and get bent out of shape at my opinion; your hobby is kinda wierd.

^ Respect.

What estrogen?

Man, what drugs are you taking that makes you forget what you post in a matter of minutes?

You said:

"I have reason to believe that if Alex Jones came out with a conspiracy that the government put estrogen in the air you would have fainted by now."

We made a couple of posts about that. Reread the thread. Maybe you shouldn't read any more and just go to bed. Sleep it off!

What estrogen?

Man, what drugs are you taking that makes you forget what you post in a matter of minutes?

You said:

"I have reason to believe that if Alex Jones came out with a conspiracy that the government put estrogen in the air you would have fainted by now."

We made a couple of posts about that. Reread the thread. Maybe you shouldn't read any more and just go to bed. Sleep it off!

Right, I never said the estrogen thing was real, I'm not playing your imaginary conspiracy games, grow up.

What estrogen?

You said:

Right, I never said the estrogen thing was real, I'm not playing your imaginary conspiracy games, grow up.

Yet you still couldn't remember that you brought it up? I was making fun of you, jackass!

Go to bed, HappyJoy! You're drunk!

The only argument I can think of for needing access to bump stocks or fully automatic weapons is that they need them in case the government turns against the people ... but the 2nd amendment (and state constitutions) was written with shitty muskets in mind. I doubt early Americans could've dreamed that an elderly man could rain absolute hell from 32 stories up, killing dozens of people in a matter of minutes. I highly doubt they imagined a world in which the American military could launch precision nuclear strikes across the globe, capable of annihilating millions in mere seconds. I doubt they would believe that a simple gun, fully-auto or not, would stand a chance against the god-like power our military has become.

In other words, if the military turns against the people, no number of assault rifles is going to save the people.

I see, so it's OK when you do it and then when that is pointed out to you, you run away
I'm right here. I certainly wouldn't run away from someone like you. :lol:

There is reason to believe that this dude is probably going to fuck up the liberal media narrative. They are not focusing on this guy like they have on other perps. Now, it could be a lack of information, but that has never stopped them in the past. Russia Russia Russia

So, don't sit there and tell me that I have no reason to be suspicious. You know it.

SPORT

Now, get bent, you sanctimonious twat.

The only argument I can think of for needing access to bump stocks or fully automatic weapons is that they need them in case the government turns against the people ... but the 2nd amendment (and state constitutions) was written with shitty muskets in mind. I doubt early Americans could've dreamed that an elderly man could rain absolute hell from 32 stories up, killing dozens of people in a matter of minutes. I highly doubt they imagined a world in which the American military could launch precision nuclear strikes from across the globe, capable of annihilating millions in mere seconds. I doubt they could would imagine that a simple gun, fully-auto or not, would stand a chance against the god-like power our military has become.

In other words, if the military turns against the people, no number of assault rifles is going to save the people.

Sorry, but you are ignoring history. How did we defeat a vastly superior force in the Revolutionary War?

How did the Viet Cong run us out of Vietnam with AK-47s?

Why are we having so much trouble defeating the Taliban who have no real weaponry?

Why haven't the Russians wiped out all of the Syrian rebels?

The only argument I can think of for needing access to bump stocks or fully automatic weapons is that they need them in case the government turns against the people ... but the 2nd amendment (and state constitutions) was written with shitty muskets in mind. I doubt early Americans could've dreamed that an elderly man could rain absolute hell from 32 stories up, killing dozens of people in a matter of minutes. I highly doubt they imagined a world in which the American military could launch precision nuclear strikes from across the globe, capable of annihilating millions in mere seconds. I doubt they could would imagine that a simple gun, fully-auto or not, would stand a chance against the god-like power our military has become.

Sorry, but you are ignoring history. How did we defeat a vastly superior force in the Revolutionary War?

How did the Viet Cong run us out of Vietnam with AK-47s?

Why are we having so much trouble defeating the Taliban who have no real weaponry?

Why haven't the Russians wiped out all of the Syrian rebels?

The difference between the rebels and the English was not nearly as large, lol. The American military, if it so chose, could wipe your property off the face of the Earth from miles away, or snipe your entire family to death within 0.5 seconds before you even knew they were there. No gun is going to save you from that.

Nam didn't win that war. American politicians lost it.

The Taliban aren't winning jack shit. They are just surviving like cockroaches, which they would achieve way more easily if they just stopped trying to fight like fucking idiots.

Why haven't we been able to wipe out ISIS, and why haven't the Russians wiped out the Syrian rebels? That's a somewhat better question, but it probably has to do with Russia not wanting to appear as though they don't give a damn about committing war crimes, since the rebels are mostly terrorists hiding behind human shields. Russia is trying to become a world leader and power again, not the world's pariah. They want to look like the reasonable ones. Also, costs, logistics, etc. Not the same as a fight in the military's own back yard. And we're leaning on the Iraqis, because we don't want to become entrenched again in an occupation.

But if you'll recall, the American military demolished the Iraqi military in ... what, a week?

Last edited:

What estrogen?

You said:

Yet you still couldn't remember that you brought it up? I was making fun of you, jackass!

You missed the point, I've already lapped you twice.

What estrogen?

You said:

You missed the point, I've already lapped you twice.

The only lapping you are doing is at your own genitalia. Stop acting like a dog and go to bed!

The difference between the rebels and the English was not nearly as large, lol. The American military, if it so chose, could wipe your property off the face of the Earth from miles away, or snipe your entire family to death within 0.5 seconds before you even knew they were there. No gun is going to save you from that.
Sounds like we need to arm more civilians with much better and more deadly weapons and equipment. You're making a fine argument for ZERO weapons restrictions.
:beer:

Sounds like we need to arm more civilians with much better and more deadly weapons and equipment. You're making a fine argument for ZERO weapons restrictions.
:beer:

Unless civilians are suddenly flying around in apaches raining down hellfire missiles from a mile away, I don't think it's going to matter.

Unless civilians are suddenly flying around in apaches raining down hellfire missiles from several miles away, I don't think it's going to matter.
Well, maybe we better start thinking about making some collective purchases, just in case.

All the air superiority in the world will not defeat an insurgency. It takes boots on the ground. If we have the same equipment as an infantryman, we will be just fine.

Forum List

Back