Massacre / Gun Control summary

So, my point is, I'm not playing the blame game with this guy's ideology because we don't know enough. Am I supposed to bring up Dylann Roof or the guy who bombed the Olympics and abortion clinics or Timothy McVeigh? Is there a point to this?
What I am saying is that the leftist media is consistent and predictable as FUCK in their biased reporting. If they could dig up anything on this guy to blame on Trump, Trump Supporters, the right, or anybody NOT conforming to the leftist mindset (like me and other libertarians), they would have reported it FIRST before even confirming it. Instead, we're all in this wait-and-see mode. That tells me that it's not going to look good for the left.

That's all I am saying. You have to admit that I have reason to believe they have information that is harmful to the left, based on the consistent, predictable leftist media bias.

I have reason to believe that if Alex Jones came out with a conspiracy that the government put estrogen in the air you would have fainted by now.

So, my point is, I'm not playing the blame game with this guy's ideology because we don't know enough. Am I supposed to bring up Dylann Roof or the guy who bombed the Olympics and abortion clinics or Timothy McVeigh? Is there a point to this?
What I am saying is that the leftist media is consistent and predictable as FUCK in their biased reporting. If they could dig up anything on this guy to blame on Trump, Trump Supporters, the right, or anybody NOT conforming to the leftist mindset (like me and other libertarians), they would have reported it FIRST before even confirming it. Instead, we're all in this wait-and-see mode. That tells me that it's not going to look good for the left.

That's all I am saying. You have to admit that I have reason to believe they have information that is harmful to the left, based on the consistent, predictable leftist media bias.

Nonsense. Police tend to lean more conservative than liberal, and they're reporting that they can't find a motive. This guy was like a force of nature; he swept in, wreaked havoc, and faded away without fighting for a cause. He just was. Now, if they end up figuring it out, then that's different. But so far, nothing. So stop spreading false information based on assumptions and half-baked theories.

I have reason to believe that if Alex Jones came out with a conspiracy that the government put estrogen in the air you would have fainted by now.
What? I don't follow.

Alex Jones was reporting some serious bullshit on this story yesterday. I don't know why people even listen to that loon.

Wut? Where are you getting this information from? Last I heard, this guy had no discernible ideology; he just up and decided to murder as many people as he could.

For those with an IQ above 30, his victims make it abundantly clear what his ideology was.

A Christian sponsored Country Concert filled with white people who voted for Trump.
indeed

What? I don't follow.

Alex Jones was reporting some serious bullshit on this story yesterday. I don't know why people even listen to that loon.

You're the one who appears to like a good conspiracy.

Nonsense. Police tend to lean more conservative than liberal, and they're reporting that they can't find a motive. This guy was like a force of nature; he swept in, wreaked havoc, and faded away without fighting for a cause. He just was. Now, if they end up figuring it out, then that's different. But so far, nothing. So stop spreading false information based on assumptions and half-baked theories.
I get your point. I know what you're saying.

My criticism is not of anyone in particular BUT the leftist media. At least you can agree with me on that, can't you? They have already been trying to find ways to tie him to the right....without evidence.

My criticism is not of anyone in particular BUT the leftist media. At least you can agree with me on that, can't you? They have already been trying to find ways to tie him to the right....without evidence.

They have? You mean like you're doing now?

I stopped listening to CNN and the rest ages ago. I mostly listen to POTUS radio on Sirius now, where they at least try to stay unbiased.

But I don't doubt that they're trying to spin it. Or at least their commentators are, of all sides.

Wut? Where are you getting this information from? Last I heard, this guy had no discernible ideology; he just up and decided to murder as many people as he could.

For those with an IQ above 30, his victims make it abundantly clear what his ideology was.

A Christian sponsored Country Concert filled with white people who voted for Trump.
Actually it looks like he made a trial run during another music festival, and there have been no reports of Paddock harboring extremist political ideology one way or another.
Las Vegas shooter's girlfriend: 'Never occurred to me' he was planning violence - CNN

They did, but conservatives have enough testosterone to offset it, but sadly liberals do not. That's why so many liberals are gay.

You're not media and apparently you don't believe in personal responsibility either.
Personal responsibility?

How did you get off on that tangent?

It is not unreasonable to suspect that this guy is going to fuck up the leftist media narrative based on the current wait-and-see stance. When has that EVER been their policy?

They did, but conservatives have enough testosterone to offset it, but sadly liberals do not. That's why so many liberals are gay.

And the ridiculous self aggrandizing bullshit as usual. Why do morons like you have to make sure we know how little your penis is?

Actually that sounds like something a partisan dummy would try to promote before all of the facts are in.

Forum List

Back