Massacre, Followed by Libel

And.... yea, I do appreciate the 'sensationalism' aspect of the 'news'.... I also see the ridiculous bullshit coming from liberal media, linking every ill in the country to the GOP. And, what is more entertaining, I see how many people fall for it without bothering to check into the facts. This speaks badly of our media - but speak even worse of the intelligence of those that follow.

Didn't know Fox News was a liberal outlet....:cool:

You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground either so don't fret.

That was the second I asked you the question you're too gutless a pig fucker to answer it.

btw, how's that pig fucking going?

Please refrain from bringing dirty, wallow-in-their-own-filth, would-eat-their-own-babies-if-they-weren't-separated-from-them-at-birth, fat, repugnant animals into the debate.

oh, and leave pigs out of it, too...

btw, since so many on the left have been incensed with violent imagery, wouldnt hanging Palin in effigy be violent?

We're just disgusted that they don't feel the need to apologize for their violent rhetoric. Not to anyone up to and including Gabby and the survivors. They're just disgusting people and some here continue to defend.

They're not gonna admit to anything wrong because there's too much money in being right. If they do feel the need to "tone it down" themselves, they will without saying so. Kinda like when ClearChannel took down that Rush Limbaugh show billboard.

Why oh why to Cons continue to create threads like this when the whole thing looks so bad for you and your gunhappy teaparty faction?

01. They think it's helping them, it's not.

02. They think they are showing us how it feels, they're not.

03. They feel a MASSIVE weight of guilt and are reacting the only way they know how.

04. They are hurt and are lashing out.

I think 3 and 4 are the case to most to most of the reactionary Far RWers.
There is nothing to be guilty or hurt about.

And speaking of lashing out, that would be you and your fellow leftists.

You do realize just how hollow those words ring when you consider Sarah Palin's FIRST response to Saturday's events was to quickly and silently finally take down her "Political Targets List" off her site and then following the true reaction of the people, took down her 8-minute video response off her site and clearchannel quickly and silently pulling down Rush Limbaugh's offensive billboard....right?

You do realize just how hollow those words ring when you consider Sarah Palin's FIRST response to Saturday's events was to quickly and silently finally take down her "Political Targets List" off her site and then following the true reaction of the people, took down her 8-minute video response off her site and clearchannel quickly and silently pulling down Rush Limbaugh's offensive billboard....right?

If she hadn't taken it down, you'd have bitched about her for that too. You know what she didn't do... She didn't jump into the media fray, making baseless accusations. She, rightly, left that to the liberal media.... she let them hang themselves. And they did.

And.... that was the local station that pulled Rush's billboard. And... it was not overly offensive. That's opinion... you see it as offensive in hindsight.... I recognize that hindsight is 20/20.

That's one of the main differences between us. I tend to consider, logically, the facts. You tend to run off at the mouth without the evidence to back it up.

If she hadn't taken it down, you'd have bitched about her for that too. You know what she didn't do... She didn't jump into the media fray, making baseless accusations. She, rightly, left that to the liberal media.... she let them hang themselves. And they did.

And.... that was the local station that pulled Rush's billboard. And... it was not overly offensive. That's opinion... you see it as offensive in hindsight.... I recognize that hindsight is 20/20.

That's one of the main differences between us. I tend to consider, logically, the facts. You tend to run off at the mouth without the evidence to back it up.

If anything, you tend to always paint yourself in the best light possible at all times.

She did jump into the media fray, and it resulting in her hanging herself. That's why she ended up removing the 8-minute highly produced video the next day once she and/or her handlers realized how terrible it made her look to the American people in light of Obama's MASSIVELY uniting speech.

Lastly, for you to, once again, paint yourself in the most glorious light possible by patting yourself on the back and labelling it thoughtful consideration, when your FIRST statement above is nothing but pure speculation and conjecturer. You see, there's no way for you, of all people, to predict how others would have responded to Sarah Palin keeping up her "Political Targets List" So, that's made up, on your part.

What we do KNOW, however, is that Sarah Palin was warned, by the victim herself, almost a year or more ago, about that very list and her response to that warning was to mock and scoff and to rev up the violent rhetoric even more.

If you claim you're thoughtfully, logically and slowly considering the facts of any given matter...you really should try harder.

Hope he does and also goes after some Democrat congresscritters. who was spouting the same shit.

SNIP:
. Mark Levin Threatens to Sue Chris Matthews, Others

Conservative talk radio host Mark Levin said he would file a lawsuit against anyone in the media who tries to link him to the shootings in Arizona, as Chris Matthews did earlier in the week.

On MSNBC’s “Hardball” Tuesday night, Matthews essentially blamed Levin and talk radio host Michael Savage for creating a climate of hate that led to the Tucson shootings that killed six and injured 13, including Rep. Gabrielle Giffords.

On Wednesday, Levin — an attorney — told his listeners: “I’m waiting for an allegation that is very specific against me because I’m going to sue. I don’t care if they’re bloggers, I don’t care if they’re television hosts, I don’t care if they’re radio hosts. I’m going to drag your a** into federal court. Oh, you’ll have due process. It’ll all be nice and legal. I’m going to personally depose you. I’m going to drag you in front of a jury, and I’m going to get your assets.

“Somebody has to stand up to this. Somebody has to draw the line. Chris Matthews, Ed Schultz, Keith Olbermann, Rachel Maddow, Joe Scarborough — test me.”

As Newsmax reported, Matthews said during a discussion with two liberal radio hosts: “What’s been the role of talk radio in fueling the heated language? I’ll mention a couple of names. People like Mark Levin, Michael Savage, for example, who every time you listen to them, they are furious. Furious at the left. With anger that just builds and builds in their voice and by the time they go to commercial they are just in some rage every night with ugly talk. Ugly sounding talk, and it never changes, it never modulates.”

Levin, a former Justice Department official, said: “I believe in the law. I believe in free speech. I believe in responsible speech. Now, you want people to tone it down? OK, good. Anybody who accuses me of inciting mass murder in Tucson, Arizona, is going to be sued. Period.”

read it all here..
http://news.newsmax.com/?mKID.TdB1P7QF5El0-z.cDu7kXbzblR1m

Levin and Savage are, like all neocon bullhorns, hung by their own words:

In Fact, Savage, Levin Are Experts At Spewing "Ugly" Remarks

Chris Matthews Is Right: Savage And Levin Routinely Peddle "Ugly Talk" | Media Matters for America

lol, you USEFUL tools for mediamatters won't be happy until they SHUT DOWN our Freedom of Speech..

Last edited:
yes, he did
then when pressed to answer he says "i dont know"

That was the second I asked you the question you're too gutless a pig fucker to answer it.

btw, how's that pig fucking going?

Is this an example of "civillity"? If it is I think we're gonna do just fine.

No, it's an example of treating someone the way they apparently want to be treated. If you don't want to have an adult conversation with me, and make that clear, then that's what you get.

Did you answer the Palin question with a question? Yes you did you dishonest fuck.

NO.

I asked YOU a question you refuse to answer:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3215420-post85.html

I don't refuse anything. I stated that when Palin was hung in effigy liberals called it free speech. what say ye?

I asked you what you call it when Obama is hung in effigy. For some reason you won't answer.

Forum List

Back