Massacre, Followed by Libel

good gawd, violent gun references as a campaign strategy..
They just aren't GOING to LET go of this stupid shit.:lol::cuckoo:

Does this indecipherable babble mean you disagree?

:lol:

Did you read the OP and my comment? It means that neither right or left wing rhetoric/violent political imagery had squat to do with Lougner's rampage. I thought the OP was pretty clear and didn't need further explanation. Apparently not. ;)

edit: There isn't any proof that right or left wing rhetoric/violent political imagery had anything to do with his rampage. But that isn't stopping the spin, is it?

:eusa_hand:

Oh one of the parties uses violent imagery as strategy. I think we both know which party is guilty of that.
Both of them are. Nevertheless, despite the left's fevered imaginings, there is no proof Laughner was exposed to or motivated by any violent imagery.

But, please, by all means, don't stop performing as you've been programmed.

Does this indecipherable babble mean you disagree?

:lol:

Did you read the OP and my comment? It means that neither right or left wing rhetoric/violent political imagery had squat to do with Lougner's rampage. I thought the OP was pretty clear and didn't need further explanation. Apparently not. ;)

edit: There isn't any proof that right or left wing rhetoric/violent political imagery had anything to do with his rampage. But that isn't stopping the spin, is it?

Oh one of the parties uses violent imagery as strategy. I think we both know which party is guilty of that.

Please provide proof that Jared Loughner used violent political imagery as the reason for his rampage.

Last edited:

Yep... lunkhead it is. please review the Bush years, and please review the Hanging of Sarah Palin in effigy, course when that happened it was called "free speech"

And yet another example of indecipherable babble. Sarah Palin and friends are their own worst enemies.
Well, except for the leftists sending her death threats.

so once again we have a devoted leftist saying that crosshairs are violent imagery and bullseyes are not

thanks sarahG

Only because Palin/Bachman were bringing that imagery home with violent verbage. Reload, armed and dangerous, etc..

Did you voice your displeasure at this?

There is wrong and then there is wrong. Political ads are as negative as ever; however, this one crosses the line beyond words. Democrat Harry Mitchell’s latest ad against Arizona US Rep. J.D. Hayworth depicts Hayworth in the cross-hairs of a rifles scope. WTF is Harry Mitchell thinking? This is not a political paid for ad by some independent action group. This is a paid ad by Mitchell’s campaign. Could you imagine the hue & cry throughout the land if a Republican ever did and ad like this against a Democrat?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/10/05...guns-cross-hairs-think-this-crosses-the-line/

Why yes, yes we can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep... lunkhead it is. please review the Bush years, and please review the Hanging of Sarah Palin in effigy, course when that happened it was called "free speech"

So burning an effigy of Obama is not free speech? What is it?

You choose, make up your mind. double standards aren't working out so much any more. youse guys gotchyerselves one big giant assed PR problemo

I asked your opinion. Is burning an effigy of Obama not free speech?

Why oh why to Cons continue to create threads like this when the whole thing looks so bad for you and your gunhappy teaparty faction?

01. They think it's helping them, it's not.

02. They think they are showing us how it feels, they're not.

03. They feel a MASSIVE weight of guilt and are reacting the only way they know how.

04. They are hurt and are lashing out.

I think 3 and 4 are the case to most to most of the reactionary Far RWers.

What's funny here is that these wingnuts insist that Loughner was not influenced by the inflammatory rhetoric of the right because he never listened to it,

but they also insist that James Adkisson (who killed people in Unitarian church in 2008) , who WAS political, and WAS rightwing, and DID listen to and watch and read the inflammatory rhetoric of the right...

...he wasn't influenced either!!!!!

Cops Say Church Shooting Suspect 'Hated' Gays, Liberals - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

So face it, there is no scenario whatsoever that the rightwing nuts will NOT deny any influence of any sort whatsoever for their beloved hatemongers in the rightwing media.

What's even funnier is liberals telling us that obie wan hears nothing sat in that church for 20 years listenting to the vile hatred spewed forth by jeramiah wright and wasn't influenced nary a bit.. nary. nary quite contrary.:lol::lol::lol:

Obama repudiated Reverend Wright.

btw, I read rightwing hate from you nuts HERE every day and it hasn't influenced me, so the premise is bullshit too.

What's funny here is that these wingnuts insist that Loughner was not influenced by the inflammatory rhetoric of the right because he never listened to it,

but they also insist that James Adkisson (who killed people in Unitarian church in 2008) , who WAS political, and WAS rightwing, and DID listen to and watch and read the inflammatory rhetoric of the right...

...he wasn't influenced either!!!!!

Cops Say Church Shooting Suspect 'Hated' Gays, Liberals - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

So face it, there is no scenario whatsoever that the rightwing nuts will NOT deny any influence of any sort whatsoever for their beloved hatemongers in the rightwing media.

What's even funnier is liberals telling us that obie wan hears nothing sat in that church for 20 years listenting to the vile hatred spewed forth by jeramiah wright and wasn't influenced nary a bit.. nary. nary quite contrary.:lol::lol::lol:

Obama repudiated Reverend Wright.

btw, I read rightwing hate from you nuts HERE every day and it hasn't influenced me, so the premise is bullshit too.

what YOU perceive as hate, isnt really hate

LOL, the Obama "repudiated" the HATE that his Reverend of TWENTY YEARS SPEWED.

cracks me up when I hear that. he repudiated it.:lol::eusa_whistle:

And.... yea, I do appreciate the 'sensationalism' aspect of the 'news'.... I also see the ridiculous bullshit coming from liberal media, linking every ill in the country to the GOP. And, what is more entertaining, I see how many people fall for it without bothering to check into the facts. This speaks badly of our media - but speak even worse of the intelligence of those that follow.

Didn't know Fox News was a liberal outlet....:cool:

Forum List

Back