Massacre, Followed by Libel

Yep... lunkhead it is. please review the Bush years, and please review the Hanging of Sarah Palin in effigy, course when that happened it was called "free speech"

And yet another example of indecipherable babble. Sarah Palin and friends are their own worst enemies.

I can't help it if you find the english language indecipherable.

Yeah, that's it, Willow. I just can't comprehend your superior use of the English language.

so once again we have a devoted leftist saying that crosshairs are violent imagery and bullseyes are not

thanks sarahG

Only because Palin/Bachman were bringing that imagery home with violent verbage. Reload, armed and dangerous, etc..
ah, so it only becomes violent when ONE side does it
the other is totally excused

thanks for pointing out that hypocrisy you so dearly cling to

Did you read the OP and my comment? It means that neither right or left wing rhetoric/violent political imagery had squat to do with Lougner's rampage. I thought the OP was pretty clear and didn't need further explanation. Apparently not. ;)

edit: There isn't any proof that right or left wing rhetoric/violent political imagery had anything to do with his rampage. But that isn't stopping the spin, is it?

:eusa_hand:

Oh one of the parties uses violent imagery as strategy. I think we both know which party is guilty of that.

Yep... lunkhead it is. please review the Bush years, and please review the Hanging of Sarah Palin in effigy, course when that happened it was called "free speech"

So burning an effigy of Obama is not free speech? What is it?

:eusa_hand:

Oh one of the parties uses violent imagery as strategy. I think we both know which party is guilty of that.

So burning an effigy of Obama is not free speech? What is it?

You choose, make up your mind. double standards aren't working out so much any more. youse guys gotchyerselves one big giant assed PR problemo

btw, since so many on the left have been incensed with violent imagery, wouldnt hanging Palin in effigy be violent?

What's funny here is that these wingnuts insist that Loughner was not influenced by the inflammatory rhetoric of the right because he never listened to it,

but they also insist that James Adkisson (who killed people in Unitarian church in 2008) , who WAS political, and WAS rightwing, and DID listen to and watch and read the inflammatory rhetoric of the right...

...he wasn't influenced either!!!!!

Cops Say Church Shooting Suspect 'Hated' Gays, Liberals - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

So face it, there is no scenario whatsoever that the rightwing nuts will NOT deny any influence of any sort whatsoever for their beloved hatemongers in the rightwing media.

What's funny here is that these wingnuts insist that Loughner was not influenced by the inflammatory rhetoric of the right because he never listened to it,

but they also insist that James Adkisson (who killed people in Unitarian church in 2008) , who WAS political, and WAS rightwing, and DID listen to and watch and read the inflammatory rhetoric of the right...

Cops Say Church Shooting Suspect 'Hated' Gays, Liberals - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

So face it, there is no scenario whatsoever that the rightwing nuts will NOT deny any influence of any sort whatsoever for their beloved hatemongers in the rightwing media.

What's even funnier is liberals telling us that obie wan hears nothing sat in that church for 20 years listenting to the vile hatred spewed forth by jeramiah wright and wasn't influenced nary a bit.. nary. nary quite contrary.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

when you actually have some proof Loughner actually listened to, or saw any of the thing you morons are claiming "incited him"
please post it

What's even funnier is liberals telling us that obie wan hears nothing sat in that church for 20 years listenting to the vile hatred spewed forth by jeramiah wright and wasn't influenced nary a bit.. nary. nary quite contrary.:lol::lol::lol:
another good point
inflammatory language seems to be a one way street

Hope he does and also goes after some Democrat congresscritters. who was spouting the same shit.

SNIP:
. Mark Levin Threatens to Sue Chris Matthews, Others

Conservative talk radio host Mark Levin said he would file a lawsuit against anyone in the media who tries to link him to the shootings in Arizona, as Chris Matthews did earlier in the week.

On MSNBC’s “Hardball” Tuesday night, Matthews essentially blamed Levin and talk radio host Michael Savage for creating a climate of hate that led to the Tucson shootings that killed six and injured 13, including Rep. Gabrielle Giffords.

On Wednesday, Levin — an attorney — told his listeners: “I’m waiting for an allegation that is very specific against me because I’m going to sue. I don’t care if they’re bloggers, I don’t care if they’re television hosts, I don’t care if they’re radio hosts. I’m going to drag your a** into federal court. Oh, you’ll have due process. It’ll all be nice and legal. I’m going to personally depose you. I’m going to drag you in front of a jury, and I’m going to get your assets.

“Somebody has to stand up to this. Somebody has to draw the line. Chris Matthews, Ed Schultz, Keith Olbermann, Rachel Maddow, Joe Scarborough — test me.”

As Newsmax reported, Matthews said during a discussion with two liberal radio hosts: “What’s been the role of talk radio in fueling the heated language? I’ll mention a couple of names. People like Mark Levin, Michael Savage, for example, who every time you listen to them, they are furious. Furious at the left. With anger that just builds and builds in their voice and by the time they go to commercial they are just in some rage every night with ugly talk. Ugly sounding talk, and it never changes, it never modulates.”

Levin, a former Justice Department official, said: “I believe in the law. I believe in free speech. I believe in responsible speech. Now, you want people to tone it down? OK, good. Anybody who accuses me of inciting mass murder in Tucson, Arizona, is going to be sued. Period.”

read it all here..
http://news.newsmax.com/?mKID.TdB1P7QF5El0-z.cDu7kXbzblR1m

btw, since so many on the left have been incensed with violent imagery, wouldnt hanging Palin in effigy be violent?

We're just disgusted that they don't feel the need to apologize for their violent rhetoric. Not to anyone up to and including Gabby and the survivors. They're just disgusting people and some here continue to defend.

We're just disgusted that they don't feel the need to apologize for their violent rhetoric. Not to anyone up to and including Gabby and the survivors. They're just disgusting people and some here continue to defend.
ah, so now the story changes

:rolleyes:
why am i NOT surprised'

Hope he does and also goes after some Democrat congresscritters. who was spouting the same shit.

SNIP:

Conservative talk radio host Mark Levin said he would file a lawsuit against anyone in the media who tries to link him to the shootings in Arizona, as Chris Matthews did earlier in the week.

On MSNBC’s “Hardball” Tuesday night, Matthews essentially blamed Levin and talk radio host Michael Savage for creating a climate of hate that led to the Tucson shootings that killed six and injured 13, including Rep. Gabrielle Giffords.

On Wednesday, Levin — an attorney — told his listeners: “I’m waiting for an allegation that is very specific against me because I’m going to sue. I don’t care if they’re bloggers, I don’t care if they’re television hosts, I don’t care if they’re radio hosts. I’m going to drag your a** into federal court. Oh, you’ll have due process. It’ll all be nice and legal. I’m going to personally depose you. I’m going to drag you in front of a jury, and I’m going to get your assets.

“Somebody has to stand up to this. Somebody has to draw the line. Chris Matthews, Ed Schultz, Keith Olbermann, Rachel Maddow, Joe Scarborough — test me.”

As Newsmax reported, Matthews said during a discussion with two liberal radio hosts: “What’s been the role of talk radio in fueling the heated language? I’ll mention a couple of names. People like Mark Levin, Michael Savage, for example, who every time you listen to them, they are furious. Furious at the left. With anger that just builds and builds in their voice and by the time they go to commercial they are just in some rage every night with ugly talk. Ugly sounding talk, and it never changes, it never modulates.”

Levin, a former Justice Department official, said: “I believe in the law. I believe in free speech. I believe in responsible speech. Now, you want people to tone it down? OK, good. Anybody who accuses me of inciting mass murder in Tucson, Arizona, is going to be sued. Period.”

read it all here..

As if anyone gives a shit about that media whore Levin.

Pppfffftt.

SNIP:

read it all here..

As if anyone gives a shit about that media whore Levin.

Pppfffftt.
thanks for showing you only care about violent rhetoric when it comes from the other side

why am i NOT surprised'

What are you talking about. Just because you only understand monotone and repetitive messages doesn't mean I have to present my pov that way.

It all says the same thing, the teaparty leadership used violent gun references as campaign strategy and they never apologized.

why am i NOT surprised'

What are you talking about. Just because you only understand monotone and repetitive messages doesn't mean I have to present my pov that way.

It all says the same thing, the teaparty leadership used violent gun references as campaign strategy and they never apologized.
EVERY campaign does
thats the point
political campaign mirror military tactics and have for YEARS

Forum List

Back