Mass stabbing in Florida - it's time to implement knife control.

the largest perpetrators of mass killings are government by far nothing has or will ever come close
and you liberals want to make citizens defenseless to ever have a chance to defend against a government the resorts to those horrific acts

I have a shotgun, two long rifles, and a handgun. I think all my neighbors have about the same. I still feel defenseless against the military.

So you would just surrender your freedom and allow yourself to be incarcerated?

You mean If my neighborhood was attacked by our military for some reason? With tanks, tactical air support, long range bombers and long range artillery? Yeah I probably would. Think you'd stand and fight?

If our government became so corrupt to use our military against us, I would fight to the death.

There would be no reason to live except to win.

That "if" is a pretty powerful word.

If we were occupied by a foreign military too......

That's true, and "if" is one of those words reserved only for libs.

If only there was a good guy with a knife......

And thank goodness this guy didn't decide to use an AR-15 with a 100 round clip -- he definitely would have been able to kill more people with a lot less effort...

This guy isn't showing me he is really serious about mass murder

An AR-15 doesn't use a "clip", dumbass.

I have a shotgun, two long rifles, and a handgun. I think all my neighbors have about the same. I still feel defenseless against the military.

So you would just surrender your freedom and allow yourself to be incarcerated?

You mean If my neighborhood was attacked by our military for some reason? With tanks, tactical air support, long range bombers and long range artillery? Yeah I probably would. Think you'd stand and fight?

If our government became so corrupt to use our military against us, I would fight to the death.

There would be no reason to live except to win.

That "if" is a pretty powerful word.

If we were occupied by a foreign military too......

That's true, and "if" is one of those words reserved only for libs.

Defiant1 doesn't seem like a lib to me........

If only there was a good guy with a knife......

And thank goodness this guy didn't decide to use an AR-15 with a 100 round clip -- he definitely would have been able to kill more people with a lot less effort...

This guy isn't showing me he is really serious about mass murder

An AR-15 doesn't use a "clip", dumbass.

Well fuck it. We should ban high capacity "Clips" for assault knifes then. That is if we can't outright ban those scary looking assault knives themselves......

</sarcasm>

Well fuck it. We should ban high capacity "Clips" for assault knifes then. That is if we can't outright ban those scary looking assault knives themselves......

</sarcasm>

You're a fucking imbecile.

Dims fail to understand what a weapon is, a car, plane, club, gun, knife, shard of glass, rock, but what the hell we can legislate it to death and still not control hatred or sense of disillusion, regardless of ones rights. Stupidity is not an excuse.

All pointy or sharp tools and knives should require government oversight immediately.

Tallahassee, Florida, police investigate 'massive stabbing' at business
So far no dead. Yeah a lot less deadly than our shootings.
Totally missed the point. Time to change your username bro.
You seem to have missed my point. You prefer killers have the most dangerous weapons?

All pointy or sharp tools and knives should require government oversight immediately.

You seem to have missed my point. You prefer killers have the most dangerous weapons?
We prefer the law abiding be able to defend themselves and not be disarmed.

The article in the OP's link said that workers at the Dyke factory "fought off the knife-wielding attacker with objects in the office."

So....now this requires a bit of thinking so gun-grabbing, lefty, liberals need not reply. Apparently the defensive objects were more than equal to the knife. IF guns were allowed to be carried openly and concealed and were generally allowed into buildings and work places, the very same 'rule' of an equal defensive weapon would naturally apply if a perp came in with a gun.

Dims fail to understand what a weapon is, a car, plane, club, gun, knife, shard of glass, rock, but what the hell we can legislate it to death and still not control hatred or sense of disillusion, regardless of ones rights. Stupidity is not an excuse.

Any skilled martial artist can kill with his hands/feet....and that's a weapon that can't be licensed or taken away from you.

I prefer lower homicide rates. Our homicide rate is 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control.

"Brain" finds that funny that the law abiding should be able to defend themselves.

I think Pinky is using Brain's account

Any skilled martial artist can kill with his hands/feet....and that's a weapon that can't be licensed or taken away from you.

Notice that two squirrels find this statement funny. Maybe we should consider tossing them into a cage with Conor McGregor and see how funny they think that is.....eating soup through a (paper) straw for a month.

I prefer lower homicide rates. Our homicide rate is 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control.
That's due to other factors. What other Constitutional RIGHTS do you want to take away?

Maybe next time you could let the blood on the knife dry before you use the tragedy for winning points on a political forum.

Just a thought

How convenient. How long do you need to mourn before we can talk about the failures of liberalism?

I do not need to mourn, nobody I know was injured.

What does a knifing have to do with liberalism?

Maybe next time you could let the blood on the knife dry before you use the tragedy for winning points on a political forum.

Just a thought

How convenient. How long do you need to mourn before we can talk about the failures of liberalism?

Based on past incidents, it seems to be about 30 seconds...sometimes less.

I would challenge you to find a single post from me using a tragedy to score political points on this forum...even one.

You are such a dishonest coward with your stupid drive by postings.

and how would you keep that from happening you cant and all you would accomplish by trying is eliminating people to be able to defend themselves from those killers with the most dangerous weapons

all gun control does is take guns away from law-abiding citizens that all they want to do is be able to defend them selves not from crimnals by there very nature dont follow laws

Forum List

Back