Mass stabbing in Florida - it's time to implement knife control.

This makes the point I've been making very clear. These people won't be stopped by taking away guns. They will find ways to kill people. Knives, cars, bombs etc. It's not the weapon. It's PERSON!

This makes the point I've been making very clear. These people won't be stopped by taking away guns. They will find ways to kill people. Knives, cars, bombs etc. It's not the weapon. It's PERSON!
So far nobody was killed in this incident. Guns seem way more effective.

For a long time if something like this happened my first and second guess of its location would be Texas and Ohio. Over the past few years Florida has risen to the top of that list.

Maybe next time you could let the blood on the knife dry before you use the tragedy for winning points on a political forum.

Just a thought

Yep, you mean the same way libs do with shootings?

Yes, just like the libs do. Thank you for once again showing there is no difference between the wings

Great, so we can expect to see some knife legislation, perhaps registration, soon?

Maybe Trump will ban some meaningless knife accessory

How about you get your head out of your ass, and take in to account that stabbings are at an epidemic rate in THE UK, thanks to so called Mooslim Refugees, who cannot assimilate in to a peaceful and polite Western Society.

And the US ranks 20th Globally for Violence, 90% of which is committed in a small handful of Gun Free Zones ran by Democrats.

The only people with guns in these places are Criminals and Gang Members, i.e. Democrat Voters as The DemNazis have disarmed The Law Abiding Public making it impossible for them to defend themselves. Americans have to lock themselves in their houses like they are in a war zone, thanks to Lefty Feelings, and Bleeding Heart DimTard Liberalism.

Chicago, and Baltimore are more dangerous than Afghanistan. When are you going to clean up your failing, crumbling, Rat Infested, filthy DemTard ran cities?

And Now I bring you another Glorious Left Tard invention

San Francisco's homelessness crisis is so bad, people appear to be using poop to graffiti the sidewalks

San Francisco Is So Filthy That People Are Using Feces Now For Graffiti - Walid Shoebat

5bf43a8166be50652c73b5e6-750-420.jpg

5bbcb92f66fb3f1ccf451706-750-500.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe next time you could let the blood on the knife dry before you use the tragedy for winning points on a political forum.

Just a thought
Why? We are just emulating you blood lusting ghouls on firearms.

Thank you for once again proving there is no difference between you wingnuts, matter not which side you are on
You don't even know what side you're on - kinda like those tranny he-she's...

How about you get your head out of your ass, and take in to account that stabbings are at an epidemic rate in THE UK, thanks to so called Mooslim Refugees, who cannot assimilate in to a peaceful and polite Western Society.

And the US ranks 20th Globally for Violence, 90% of which is committed in Gun Free Zones ran by Democrats. The only people with guns in these places are Criminals and Gang Members, i.e. Democrat Voters as The DemNazis have disarmed The Law Abiding Public making it impossible to defend themselves.

Chicago, and Baltimore are more dangerous than Afghanistan. When are you going to clean up your failing, crumbling, Rat Infested, filthy DemTard ran cities?
And the U.K. homicide rate is a tiny fraction of ours.

And the US ranks 20th Globally for Violence, 90% of which is committed in Gun Free Zones ran by Democrats. The only people with guns in these places are Criminals and Gang Members, i.e. Democrat Voters as The DemNazis have disarmed The Law Abiding Public making it impossible to defend themselves.

You already said that. Short term memory loss?

the largest perpetrators of mass killings are government by far nothing has or will ever come close
and you liberals want to make citizens defenseless to ever have a chance to defend against a government the resorts to those horrific acts

You already said that. Short term memory loss?
No, he seemed to need a reminder after all his gibberish.

the largest perpetrators of mass killings are government by far nothing has or will ever come close
and you liberals want to make citizens defenseless to ever have a chance to defend against a government the resorts to those horrific acts
You insult our military,

So far nobody was killed in this incident. Guns seem way more effective.
so then we just have to convince anyone thinking about doing a mass shooting....to maybe consider using a knife instead...

You insult our military,
its a countries military that many time commit those mass killings
the contraction camps were run by the German military

Forum List

Back