Mass stabbing in Florida - it's time to implement knife control.

All pointy or sharp tools and knives should require government oversight immediately.

Tallahassee, Florida, police investigate 'massive stabbing' at business
So far no dead. Yeah a lot less deadly than our shootings.
Totally missed the point. Time to change your username bro.
You seem to have missed my point. You prefer killers have the most dangerous weapons?
I prefer to just eliminate the killer

All pointy or sharp tools and knives should require government oversight immediately.

So.....no one died and the police described the weapon as, "Brown was involved in a dispute at the office before the stabbing, in which police said a pocket-knife-style weapon was used",yet somehow it's the same as a mass shooting where 15 or so are dead by AR fire?

Retarded logic, dude.

So far no dead. Yeah a lot less deadly than our shootings.
Totally missed the point. Time to change your username bro.
You seem to have missed my point. You prefer killers have the most dangerous weapons?
We prefer the law abiding be able to defend themselves and not be disarmed.
I prefer lower homicide rates. Our homicide rate is 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control.
That's due to other factors. What other Constitutional RIGHTS do you want to take away?

They like to lump in accidents and suicide in those stats. Notice gun-grabbers rarely publish actual data they are basing their statistical analyses on.... we are just supposed to take their word for it.

Maybe next time you could let the blood on the knife dry before you use the tragedy for winning points on a political forum.

Just a thought

First amendment really frosts liberal all.

Just a thought

The first amendment applies to the Government, nobody else. The first does not apply to people having a discussion on a forum unless the government comes in and tries to shut it down.

are you another moron that needs to go back and get their GED and take a civics class along the way?

The first amendment applies to the Government, nobody else. The first does not apply to people having a discussion on a forum unless the government comes in and tries to shut it down.

are you another moron that needs to go back and get their GED and take a civics class along the way?

So were you taught it's grand to shout "FIRE" - when there is none - in a crowded theater? Or did you work that out with a pencil? If so, did the sharp point hurt your ass?

So were you taught it's grand to shout "FIRE" - when there is none - in a crowded theater? Or did you work that out with a pencil? If so, did the sharp point hurt your ass?

Shouting fire in a in a crowded theater when there is none has nothing to do with free speech.

Thanks for verifying you need to go back and get your GED

Maybe next time you could let the blood on the knife dry before you use the tragedy for winning points on a political forum.

Just a thought

Just a thought

if you truly believed in the principals behind the first amendment you would apply it outside of government as well

So.....no one died and the police described the weapon as, "Brown was involved in a dispute at the office before the stabbing, in which police said a pocket-knife-style weapon was used",yet somehow it's the same as a mass shooting where 15 or so are dead by AR fire?

Retarded logic, dude.

No one died because the Dyke employees were 'hard targets' who had weapons equal to the perp with the knife. If the perp had a gun, those folks would be effectively disarmed and soft targets.

Just a thought

Just a thought

if you truly believed in the principals behind the first amendment you would apply it outside of government as well

are you really this stupid?

First off, complain about something someone said is not denying them their freedom of speech, it is me exercising mine along with them.

Second, you are always free to say what the hell you want, that does not mean there will not be consequence.

This is down right pathetic, I take exception to a post and now I am denying someone their free speech, you are people really this fucking desperate and stupid?

Just a thought

Just a thought

are you really this stupid?

First off, complain about something someone said is not denying them their freedom of speech, it is me exercising mine along with them.

Second, you are always free to say what the hell you want, that does not mean there will not be consequence.

This is down right pathetic, I take exception to a post and now I am denying someone their free speech, you are people really this fucking desperate and stupid?
depends on your intent if your intent is to silence your opponent with your criticism like pulling the race card for example you are in violation

Retarded logic, dude.

No one died because the Dyke employees were 'hard targets' who had weapons equal to the perp with the knife. If the perp had a gun, those folks would be effectively disarmed and soft targets.

Derp.....

THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT, DOPE!

Everyone runs fron the lunatic with the AR.

Not everyone is particulary afraid of an easily defeated guy with a knife.

Retarded logic, dude.

Derp.....

THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT, DOPE!

Everyone runs fron the lunatic with the AR.

Not everyone is particulary afraid of an easily defeated guy with a knife.

First of all, calling me names does nothing to support your rebuttal. Second, people did not run from the perp with a knife because they had equal firepower. Now, go ruminate on that and stop being juvenile.

"Before the stabbing, city officials were grappling with a rash of shootings over the weekend that left two dead and one injured."

Oh. So the guy trying to stab people was not effective in killing people. But the previous shootings resulted in casualties.

So shocking.

Wait a few minutes and liberals will be howling "that's different." Yeah, thousands of people are stabbed to death each year, but liberals aren't worried about people owning knives, and they don't seem to give a hoot about knife deaths. They only go ape over gun deaths.

Similarly, cars are used in numerous homicides each year in America and elsewhere. Terrorists have killed and wounded dozens of people by driving cars into crowds. But, liberals yawn and smugly say, "Oh, but that's different."

Forum List

Back