MASS SHOOTING (Low level/Few) in Harford County, suspect on the loose!

So you cannot point to any significant number of significant efforts to confiscate guns. Tough to be you.
You never asked to point that, you asked who, when you found out who you quickly jumded to when probably thinking you make a better argument there, we'll see, but my guess is you'll need to move onto other things as well.....here is the obvious answer to your newest attempt to subvert the constitution.....today's gun control is all about taking away our right to own guns, please spare us all the denial ritual, no one is fooled by it.

Frankie, you fu'd up. So you can't point to any significant efforts to confiscate guns. So you fu'd up yet again.

Last edited:
Frankie, you fu'd. So you can't point to any significant efforts to confiscate guns. So you fu'd, yet again.
Well, for at least one post I got you to stop changing the subject, and until you pretend otherwise we can all assume you feel gun control is insignificant.
You continue fucking yourself, Frankie. Identify significant efforts to confiscate guns. You can't.

Now get back on thread, or the opposition here will keep kicking your butt, rhetorically of course.[/QUOTE]

you spelled licking wrong

Frankie, identify significant efforts to confiscate guns. You can't.

Now get back on thread, or the opposition here will keep kicking your butt, rhetorically of course.

Since you can't be intellectually honest, I will save you the pain. You are on ignore.

Who wants to take away all the guns. Who?
liberals, all of them...what now, if I can't name all of them you feel vindicated?
So you cannot point to any significant number of significant efforts to confiscate guns. Tough to be you.

The 4th Circuit Court of appeals just ruled that weapons useful for the military can be banned.....the gun grabbers are using the courts instead of elected officials to pass their gun control.

Now get back on thread, or the opposition here will keep kicking your butt, rhetorically of course.

Since you can't be intellectually honest, I will save you the pain. You are on ignore.

The New York Safe Act, the California magazine ban..which will ban many types of pistol and rifle...

liberals, all of them...what now, if I can't name all of them you feel vindicated?

The 4th Circuit Court of appeals just ruled that weapons useful for the military can be banned.....the gun grabbers are using the courts instead of elected officials to pass their gun control.
of course they are, the courts are as close to an autocracy as they can get right now.

CENSORSHIP: When ya gots to have it ya gots to have it, even the self imposed variety ....all ya had to do was stop quoting my posts, I had no other interest in anything you had to say, my responses were merely courtesy.

So SCOTUS will have to decide: all weapons of war (you will be crappin' shell cartridges), no weapons of war (you get a missile frigate for your marina); or various weapons left to the state leges to decide.

The New York Safe Act, the California magazine ban..which will ban many types of pistol and rifle...
But is that confiscation of all weapons, or certain sorts of weapons.

Horation, you don't get your own frigate.

Forum List

Back