MASS SHOOTING (Low level/Few) in Harford County, suspect on the loose!

Prince had several prior arrests and run-ins with law enforcement, court records show.

In December 2003, Prince pleaded guilty in Delaware to 15 counts of third-degree burglary and was sentenced to 25 years with all but two years suspended, court records show. He was ordered to pay $34,500 in restitution, the records show.

He was charged with several handgun counts in March 2015 in Cecil County, including being a felon in possession of a firearm and carrying a handgun in vehicle; those charges were dropped by Cecil County prosecutors about three months later.

In February, a peace order — Maryland’s equivalent of a restraining order — was taken out against him in Harford County but was denied. Details of the case were not immediately available.

Gov. Larry Hogan said the state had two helicopters and the state’s fugitive apprehension team looking for the suspect.
5 shot, 3 dead in Maryland business park, gunman on the run, Harford sheriff says

FFS! WE NEED MORE GUN LAWS, that work. FUCK THE 2nd.

Yo, you can thank Obama and his Puppets for people like this!!! I would never hire scum like this!!!
Brian Kuebler‏Verified account @BrianfromABC2
Court records show Radee Prince was charged in Maryland before with illegal possession of handgun in 2015 but case was dismissed.

DMboFTNWsAEnfJw.jpg

"GTP"

If the NFL player took a knee over black crime, they could never stand up

This is a few miles from where I am now
If you hurry you can go there and and wallow in the blood like the libtard OP.

Another fine example of our second amendment keeping us safe
The fact that you don't have any idea what the second amendment is has been made clear.

I'll try here.

It was based on these when the 2nd was written.

Musketeer_2_edsm.jpg

And if they were using these below, in the 1800's.

The 2nd Anal would be way different. As a group of 100 could take out the nations army then, alone.

Going Gun Nutting!

Gun laws beeeeeeee damned.

This deer hunter may hit the deer with these.

None of that has anything to do with the second amendment.

3 dead, 2 injured in mass shooting in Harford County, suspect on the loose, officials say
A mass shooting in Harford County, Maryland that has left three people dead and two people seriously injured Wednesday morning, according to authorities.

Police say they got reports of shots fired at around 9:00 a.m. at Advanced Granite Solutions at 2111 Emmorton Park Road, Edgewood.

The Harford County sheriff's offices
says
they have identified the suspect in the shooting as 37-year-old Radee Prince who authorities say is associated with the business.
3 dead, 2 injured in mass shooting in Harford County, suspect on the loose, officials say

MANHUNT UNDERWAY: 5 shot, 3 dead in Baltimore-area business park shooting
22528288_10155852935763734_29669128503224560_n.jpg

Police say Prince may be driving a 2000 black Chevy Acadia like the one seen here.
https:

:dunno:Gee? I wonder if this is even worth posting about?. Really, I can't see why
the dead and wounded are so low? If you're going to go off. Why not make a statement by your actions. Taking the top spot on the NRA's HERO LIST for more guns on our streets. FFS!

btw. Whitey does these better! See Vegas 100% American Born Terrorist NRA HERO! Winning counts: 58 people dead and 546 injured. The NRA makes sure these shooters are well armed.

vegas-shooter-paddock-ho-ps3-171002_4x3_992.jpg

And the 2nd placeholder in Florida. Another 100% American Born Terrorist.
Omar Mateen, a 29-year-old security guard, killed 49 people and wounded 58 others. And his Skin Color looks the same as the above 1st placeholder. Gee..

And last. Both were 100% BORN IN AMERICA and Died in America. Isis is not the problem. Americans target Americans, killing 34,000 plus per year. ISIS got like 68 last year, was it? And these 68 were not clearly ordered by them isis leaders. Yes, you got it. The America National terrorist organization is the NRA!
Could have been Obamas son.

A mass shooting in Harford County, Maryland that has left three people dead and two people seriously injured Wednesday morning, according to authorities.

Police say they got reports of shots fired at around 9:00 a.m. at Advanced Granite Solutions at 2111 Emmorton Park Road, Edgewood.

The Harford County sheriff's offices
says
they have identified the suspect in the shooting as 37-year-old Radee Prince who authorities say is associated with the business.

MANHUNT UNDERWAY: 5 shot, 3 dead in Baltimore-area business park shooting
22528288_10155852935763734_29669128503224560_n.jpg

Police say Prince may be driving a 2000 black Chevy Acadia like the one seen here.
https:

:dunno:Gee? I wonder if this is even worth posting about?. Really, I can't see why
the dead and wounded are so low? If you're going to go off. Why not make a statement by your actions. Taking the top spot on the NRA's HERO LIST for more guns on our streets. FFS!

btw. Whitey does these better! See Vegas 100% American Born Terrorist NRA HERO! Winning counts: 58 people dead and 546 injured. The NRA makes sure these shooters are well armed.

vegas-shooter-paddock-ho-ps3-171002_4x3_992.jpg

And the 2nd placeholder in Florida. Another 100% American Born Terrorist.
Omar Mateen, a 29-year-old security guard, killed 49 people and wounded 58 others. And his Skin Color looks the same as the above 1st placeholder. Gee..

And last. Both were 100% BORN IN AMERICA and Died in America. Isis is not the problem. Americans target Americans, killing 34,000 plus per year. ISIS got like 68 last year, was it? And these 68 were not clearly ordered by them isis leaders. Yes, you got it. The America National terrorist organization is the NRA!
Could have been Obamas son.
Might still be the way them niggras breed. Hell, might even be clintons son!

011116williams.jpg

Prince had several prior arrests and run-ins with law enforcement, court records show.

In December 2003, Prince pleaded guilty in Delaware to 15 counts of third-degree burglary and was sentenced to 25 years with all but two years suspended, court records show. He was ordered to pay $34,500 in restitution, the records show.

He was charged with several handgun counts in March 2015 in Cecil County, including being a felon in possession of a firearm and carrying a handgun in vehicle; those charges were dropped by Cecil County prosecutors about three months later.

In February, a peace order — Maryland’s equivalent of a restraining order — was taken out against him in Harford County but was denied. Details of the case were not immediately available.

Gov. Larry Hogan said the state had two helicopters and the state’s fugitive apprehension team looking for the suspect.
5 shot, 3 dead in Maryland business park, gunman on the run, Harford sheriff says

FFS! WE NEED MORE GUN LAWS, that work. FUCK THE 2nd.

Yo, you can thank Obama and his Puppets for people like this!!! I would never hire scum like this!!!
Brian Kuebler‏Verified account @BrianfromABC2
Court records show Radee Prince was charged in Maryland before with illegal possession of handgun in 2015 but case was dismissed.

DMboFTNWsAEnfJw.jpg

"GTP"
Liberals let them go everytime.

The 2nd is for cowardly morons loser of today. It's outdated BS, useless today.
There is no way armed flyover state ignorants can fight today's military.
You would need what they have. I'm for the kids to drone bomb you and other gun nutter morons into the moron gun nutters heavenly playground of alternate facts. But........
Please you and your gun nutter friends please try taking on the
US Army. And can you get your deaths recorded for Tee Vee entertainment?

This is a few miles from where I am now
If you hurry you can go there and and wallow in the blood like the libtard OP.

Another fine example of our second amendment keeping us safe
The fact that you don't have any idea what the second amendment is has been made clear.

I appreciate well regulated militias as much as the next guy

This below is what them USA freedom fighters would have to fight with.
ISIS-terrorists-in-Raqqa-in-June-2014.jpg

And some of the redneck cowpussy farmer morons will arm their land equipment.

217409d1308102160-gun-rack-tractor-jpg

The US Army LOL! At these morons....

The 2nd is for cowardly morons loser of today. It's outdated BS, useless today.
There is no way armed flyover state ignorants can fight today's military.
You would need what they have. I'm for the kids to drone bomb you and other gun nutter morons into the moron gun nutters heavenly playground of alternate facts. But........
Please you and your gun nutter friends please try taking on the
US Army. And can you get your deaths recorded for Tee Vee entertainment?
You must have some serious issues. People like you that spew all this garbage like you are doing, well, there's something wrong with you. Yo cry like a little bitch and make statements that prove you don't know what you are talking about. Perhaps you seed to come up out of your parents basement, put on a dress and go out and play?

I appreciate well regulated militias as much as the next guy
all tyrannies do...it's an armed populace they fear and despise
In this modern day and age? :) Sonny, we are not Somalia.
is that the new excuse...we're not somolia? what happened? you finally realize the old stuff wasn't fooling anyone? sounds desperate, what were you going for here and whats next, getting rid of freedom of the press because we are not the soviet union? or would you just like to play this one way and pretend that logic doesn't always make sense to you.

Forum List

Back