Mass shooting at Copenhagen Mall

I don't know if you have a "spouse" or not but just imagine how pissed off they are going to be when they are dragged through a rather unpleasant process, especially if you live in a community property state, just because you couldn't stop being a jackass online and tried to force your unwanted and unasked for opinions on someone else who has made it abundently clear that she's not interested in anything you have to say.
There is something called an ignore button that you can use. Otherwise, you are posting on a public forum and as such you are open for opinion. BTW, my opinion is akin to free speech and as such it is protected by the first amendment. Also, there are rules to this forum that explicitly warn against hijacking threads. You are defined by your racism and your history of posts proves it. The curious thing about it, as you will find if you review my first response to you in this thread, is I agreed with you until you tried to hijack it to race. Again, the topic is Mass shooting at Copenhagen Mall. When you quit spouting racism and return to the topic, I will quit pointing out your racism. Don't threaten me again or I will report you.

When people have guns they shoot back.
Look, you sound like an intelligent person, and you're probably a nice girl But I have no idea what your endgame is, or what you're trying to accomplish here.

Are you trying to make me feel guilty? I've never shot a Black person in my life, or anyone else for that matter.

Are you trying to make me turn against law-enforcement? I have no problem with them, some of my friends are law-enforcement officers. Most people look in their rear-view and see a cop behind them, they get nervous. I feel comfort.

Are you trying to get me to give up my guns? Not gonna happen. I carry every day and everywhere. Sometimes even when I'm in the house. I live in the country and we have coyotes. I collect, shoot, and repair guns. I handload ammunition for 10 different calibers.

Are you trying to change my political views? Sorry, my wife and I were both Democrats at one time. We know what they're all about, and are old enough to make our own choices.
Honestly? I'm just passing time until I have to get back to my homework. I don't actually have an agenda.

I am not trying to change you mind on anything but it wouldn't be wrong to say I would be very happy if I could open your eyes a bit. The relationship/perceptions that most black people have when it comes to law enforcement is very different than what white people have. That comes from our historical places in society that continues to today. The same with guns.

Black people do not commit more crime than white people, and hell they didn't even begin collecting statistics on police shootings until around 2015. And no I'm not trying to make you feel guilty about anything but it would be nice if you came away from this thread wondering how it could be possible that you've always believed black people engage in more criminal activities than whites do when it's not true, but it's certainly what society wants you to believe.

We can prove it's not true and have before. But per usual some people can't let go of their biases even when provided with evidence that they are wrong because they want to believe or need to believe this to be true.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
There is something called an ignore button that you can use. Otherwise, you are posting on a public forum and as such you are open for opinion. BTW, my opinion is akin to free speech and as such it is protected by the first amendment. Also, there are rules to this forum that explicitly warn against hijacking threads. You are defined by your racism and your history of posts proves it. The curious thing about it, as you will find if you review my first response to you in this thread, is I agreed with you until you tried to hijack it to race. Again, the topic is Mass shooting at Copenhagen Mall. When you quit spouting racism and return to the topic, I will quit pointing out your racism. Don't threaten me again or I will report you.
You have no free speech rights here lol. You have whatever privileges come with having an account on U.S. Message Board and whatever the rules here say. The 1st amendment prohibits the government from infringing upon "the people's" right to freedom of speech, not people posting on a privately owned message board that is open to the public.

I do not have to accept verbal abuse by you just because we're on a public message board anymore than I have to accept being verbally abused by you if we were in a public supermarket. And utilizing the Ignore button doesn't prevent you from verbally abusing me, it just keeps me from seeing it. Everyone else can still see it.

And while my postings may be open for comment, in your case as in the case of a handful of others, I've revoked permission for you to address me and my comments because none of you know how to comment without saying things that would warrant you a slap across the face if uttered IRL.

I don't threaten people but I will sometimes warn them about what will happen if they don't cease & desist their current behavior. Honestly, at this point I have no idea what you're actually thinking but if you want to continue being an ass just to make a point, I certainly can't stop you. But I can make sure that there are consequences for your actions when the easiest solutions is to JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP COMMENTING ON MY RESPONSES/THREADS.

Now ask me how I know your spouse is going to be pissed :)

Lastly, as far as you claiming I was hijacking a thread on the shooting in Copenhagen, I was actually responding to this which is asking about racism in America along with political hatred:
1656896703525.png

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You have no free speech rights here lol. You have whatever privileges come with having an account on U.S. Message Board and whatever the rules here say. The 1st amendment prohibits the government from infringing upon "the people's" right to freedom of speech, not people posting on a privately owned message board that is open to the public.
You are a moron. BTW, when referencing rules, it would behoove you to follow them. The topic is MASS SHOOTING AT COPENHAGEN MALL. Please adhere to the topic.

I do not have to accept verbal abuse by you just because we're on a public message board anymore than I have to accept being verbally abused by you if we were in a public supermarket
It is not abuse. I pointed out to the forum your blatant racism. If I were in a public supermarket and you heaped your racist abuse on the public, I would call you out there as well.
And while my postings may be open for comment, in your case as in the case of a handful of others, I've revoked permission for you to address me and my comments
Sorry, it doesn't work that way. If you spout your opinion, it is open for rebuttal and I don't care if you don't like facts about you commented on. You don't have the authority to limit my speech.
JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP COMMENTING ON MY RESPONSES/THREADS.
This isn't your thread, nor your board. If you don't want rebuttal to your opinions--DON'T POST.

It is not abuse. I pointed out to the forum your blatant racism. If I were in a public supermarket and you heaped your racist abuse on the public, I would call you out there as well.

Sorry, it doesn't work that way. If you spout your opinion, it is open for rebuttal and I don't care if you don't like facts about you commented on. You don't have the authority to limit my speech.

This isn't your thread, nor your board. If you don't want rebuttal to your opinions--DON'T POST.
She is an obvious racist.

Again, the topic is Mass shooting at Copenhagen Mall. When you quit spouting racism and return to the topic, I will quit pointing out your racism. Don't threaten me again or I will report you.
The op is about the shooting in Copenhagen, but the very next post from the OP was "But it’s almost impossible to own guns there…", which instantly expanded to make it about guns. And America is the worlds capital for guns, and the home of the forum.

That's why it's so rare there....compared to the U.S. where it's almost a daily occurrence.

No, dipshit...it isn't a daily occurrence...

2021, number of mass public shootings.....6.

In a country of over 330 million Americans we had 6......

Total killed 43

deer kill 200 people every year

lawn mowers kill 90-100 people every year

ladders kill 300 people....

So you don't know what you are talking about.

People like you call blacks racists for pointing out that in the white community there is a subculture of racists in which you are a member. Whites who are not racist don't whine about black racists because they recognize that people like you is who we are talking about and not all white people.

Holy Sheep Crap Batman, is this thread derailed or what?!

The derailment Is too much, it’s impossible to clean...therefore the corpses will be left where they fell and we will have to move on.

The topic is a a mass shooting in Denmark!

It is NOT Covid jabs, police brutality, race and crime, American crime stats.

Last edited:
With 3 dead this becomes an official mass public shooting......

Gun laws in Denmark......notice, the suspect was known to have mental health issues......

"Denmark has one of the strictest -- possibly the strictest -- gun ownership laws in Europe," the Flemish Peace Institute said. "The only type of weapon that civilians may own without a license are air rifles of a caliber of 4.5 mm or less."

All other firearms require a license and self-defense is not a legitimate reason for acquiring a weapon, according to the think tank.

"The only two reasons for being granted a firearms license are for sports shooting and hunting purposes," according to the think tank. "To gain an individual license, sports shooters are required to have been active members of a sports shooting club for at least two years."

Hunters must pass an advanced hunting exam and are allowed to use semi-automatic rifles but cannot carry more than two magazine cartridges at a time.

So....which of the strict gun laws in Denmark kept this guy from walking into a mall and murdering people with a gun? Oh, that's right...they didn't.....

The shooter, with known mental health issues...did not have a permit for his rifle....

Only licensed gun owners may lawfully acquire, possess or transfer a firearm or ammunition. Applicants for a gun owner's license in Denmark are required to establish a genuine reason to possess a firearm, for example hunting, target shooting, collection, according to GunPolicy.org

Danish police on Monday confirmed the suspected shooter did not have a permit, according to Thomassen, the head of Copenhagen's police force.

This killer used a rifle...in a country where he was not allowed to have one........killed 3 people injured 4....

What if he had chosen a 5 shot, pump action shotgun?

Navy Yard shooter.......12 killed, 8 injured

Polytechic school shooter....20 killed, 70 injured

It isn't the gun in these attacks, it is the amount of time the killer has to shoot innocent people....

The shooter, with known mental health issues...did not have a permit for his rifle....

Only licensed gun owners may lawfully acquire, possess or transfer a firearm or ammunition. Applicants for a gun owner's license in Denmark are required to establish a genuine reason to possess a firearm, for example hunting, target shooting, collection, according to GunPolicy.org

Danish police on Monday confirmed the suspected shooter did not have a permit, according to Thomassen, the head of Copenhagen's police force.

So in the minds of the liberals, the obvious solution is to remove all firearms from the hands of the people. Never mind that their solution renders a majority of law-abiding citizens unable to protect themselves, their families, and their liberty.

The left's solution is akin to having one's hand surgically-removed because of a blister.

Forum List

Back