Mass shooting at Copenhagen Mall

Educate yourself, dumbass.

"Cases of neurological diseases affecting the various components of the central and peripheral nervous system following COVID-19 vaccinations have been reported. The background incidence rates of these neurological diseases and the large number of persons being vaccinated means that some of these conditions will occur in the post-vaccination window by chance."

Neurological Conditions Following COVID-19 Vaccinations: Chance or Association?

"The collected literature indicated that the neurological side effects associated with SARS-CoV-2 vaccines included headache, transverse myelitis, Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS), facial nerve palsy, venous sinus thrombosis (VST), newly developing multiple sclerosis, and small fiber neuropathy."

Can COVID-19 vaccination lead to neurological complications?

And if that's not bad enough, COVID itself can fuck up your brain...

COVID Hallucinations Seen as Another Troubling Symptom
They don't call her custard-brain for nothing.

Educate yourself, dumbass.

Actually as your article says, the large number of persons being vaccinated means that some of these conditions will occur in the post-vaccination window by chance.

They could track the number of people hit by cars within weeks of getting vaccinated, and find a large number of occurrences, but that would be a case you would easily recognize as having nothing to do with the vaccination.

Actually as your article says, the large number of persons being vaccinated means that some of these conditions will occur in the post-vaccination window by chance.

They could track the number of people hit by cars within weeks of getting vaccinated, and find a large number of occurrences, but that would be a case you would easily recognize as having nothing to do with the vaccination.

Hmmmpf. Anyone who would get multiple jabs of a barely-tested substance that was given to them by Donald Trump, was fuckin' crazy to start with.

I love Trump but I don't trust him enough to put that shit in my bloodstream.

It's open for interpretation but 7 times more gun crime is a significant difference that obviously doesn't relate directly to rape and murder. They are both crimes of violence that relate to the US culture of continuous wars and killing.

Can you or any American make sense of what is happening?
I would suggest that racism and hate for political purposes are also factors in America.
And the prison system?
There is no clear or simple answer as to what ails America. It's a combination of factors but one of which seems to be the perceived loss of favoritism and position as top dog in the social-economic hierarchy by the current occupier of that position.

And while the 2nd amendment guarantees our right to keep & bear arms the unspoken caveat is "for all lawful purposes" which a lot of people seem to forget. And because we cannot arrest people before they actually commit a crime, at least not prior to the U.S. Patriot Act, and because our laws don't prevent crimes only prescribe the punishment for violating them, we're left with only punish, which in most cases doesn't come close to fitting the crime of depriving a person and their loved ones of their life.

Take this guys for example. The police were attempting to serve him with an arrest warrant for domestic violence and he was just not having any of it. They did ultimately arrest him but only after he killed two of their officers and their canine. Another officer later died, bringing the total to 3 + their canine who is also considered an officer.

1656889028982.png

It always amazes me that the police can manage to take into custody a stone cold killer, without shooting him and without him losing his life as long as he's not black.

There is no clear or simple answer as to what ails America. It's a combination of factors but one of which seems to be the perceived loss of favoritism and position as top dog in the social-economic hierarchy by the current occupier of that position.

And while the 2nd amendment guarantees our right to keep & bear arms the unspoken caveat is "for all lawful purposes" which a lot of people seem to forget. And because we cannot arrest people before they actually commit a crime, at least not prior to the U.S. Patriot Act, and because our laws don't prevent crimes only prescribe the punishment for violating them, we're left with only punish, which in most cases doesn't come close to fitting the crime of depriving a person and their loved ones of their life.

Take this guys for example. The police were attempting to serve him with an arrest warrant for domestic violence and he was just not having any of it. They did ultimately arrest him but only after he killed two of their officers and their canine. Another officer later died, bringing the total to 3 + their canine who is also considered an officer.

View attachment 665744

It always amazes me that the police can manage to take into custody a stone cold killer, without shooting him and without him losing his life as long as he's not black.

Seriously? Law enforcement officers actually shoot more white subjects than they do black.

People shot to death by U.S. police, by race 2022 | Statista

Hmmmpf. Anyone who would get multiple jabs of a barely-tested substance that was given to them by Donald Trump, was fuckin' crazy to start with.

I love Trump but I don't trust him enough to put that shit in my bloodstream.
Apparently you trusted Donald Trumps FDA for insuring the food you ate was safe, Trumps EPA, that the water you drank was safe, and the Dep of Ag , that the meat you ate was safe.

You apparently put a lot of trust in the government without even knowing it.

Apparently you trusted Donald Trumps FDA for insuring the food you ate was safe, Trumps EPA, that the water you drank was safe, and the Dep of Ag , that the meat you ate was safe.

You apparently put a lot of trust in the government without even knowing it.

Of course. I've been doing those things all my life without any ill effects.

But no jabs for me. No way, no how.

Which numbers should I have used? And it's kind of confusing that the chart begins with incidents per 100 residents and then uses per million.

First read the chart, while it may mention "gun crimes" as the overall category, it actually reports the number of guns per 100 people, not the number of gun crimes.

If only that were true

You really think the police shoot someone just for fun? Do you have any idea of what they have to go through after a police shooting? The suspension, investigations, hearings, harassment, threats...

And if that isn't bad enough, having to shoot someone is traumatic. Just having to work around the lowest common denominator of people in this country is bad enough. It's no wonder so many law-enforcement officers end up with broken families, drug habits, alcoholism, and suicides.

I was with you until you resorted to your usual racist, bigoted agenda. Are you saying that no white, brown, indigenous or other POC are ever killed in the commission of a crime? Racism will disappear when you cease to be a racist.

Forum List

Back