Mass Psychosis - how entire populations become mentally ill.

Which brings us to the OP. The Marxist agenda is indeed to control both education of the 'proletariat' and the message that is structured to achieve one goal, i.e. total submission of the people to government authority and contempt for, resistance to, elimination of any dissent, analysis, critical thinking, or independent points of view that opposes, challenges, or questions the government dogma. What we are describing is mind control, indoctrination, brain washing, destruction of all independent thought.
Which is systematically being done.

Part of the Marxist strategy is to inspire people like you to focus on history long ago to accuse people now. Serious students of history, especially students of culture, know precisely why the Founders were in no way 'immoral pieces of shit' any more than were the Native American people in historic times who did far worse to people than owning slaves. And they too practiced slavery. But people a hundred, two hundred, a thousand years ago were products of and, just as we are, captives of the culture, mores, customs, realities of the time in which we live. In the current American culture, including the most reservation bound Native Americans, no one would even consider allowing any form of slavery now. A different time. A different culture.

I am pretty darn sure though that the Founders and Native Americans of those historic cultures would consider many of your values and opinions and practices to be deeply morally flawed. Might even consider you to be an immoral piece of shit? Can't rule it out.
Morality can only truly exist within the intensions of each individual. There is no absolute morality as most actions have some degree of positive and negative reactions… it’s all relative

Which is systematically being done.
Yep. While normal American citizens were busy living their lives, earning their living, and doing their best to be good citizens of their country and the world, the neo-Marxists have quietly over the decades infiltrated much of government, education, entertainment, media, scientific institutions, big business, even religious organizations. They largely control the message and the culture now and honest, accurate information is becoming more and more difficult to obtain.

We may be the last generation with the knowledge and instincts to stop total transformation into a new world, Marxist totalitarian nation in which the Constitution will be totally ignored and government with control speech, expressed content of any kind as well as what liberties, options, choices, opportunities, property we the people will be allowed to have.

Our friends here embracing all that now are not going to be happy with the results when it is accomplished.

A 21 minute video worth watching. And especially important now as, (does anyone really argue against?) - America is in a state of increasing madness. The signs are everywhere.
What is good about this video, is it's imagery. You will see imagery of "both sides" - you will see people in face mask, obvious reference to the madness of how face mask wearing turned political, you will see a couple references to "make America great again"... this is important. As a MAJOR - indeed, foundational basis of the madness is the refusal to see your own madness. How you are also being manipulated to think a certain way so you can be both pacified and controlled.

View attachment 903778

Your problem here democrats control over 90% of the media
So hell yes it's all the democrats and RINOs fault.

Morality can only truly exist within the intensions of each individual. There is no absolute morality as most actions have some degree of positive and negative reactions… it’s all relative
Morality is the intention to do what is good for ourselves and others. Can we be wrong or, as you indicated, can there be unintended bad consequences to what we believe is good for ourselves and others? Yes.

But those practicing morality will be far more beneficial to their society than will those who seek to do good for themselves or anybody else at the expense of others.

Yep. While normal American citizens were busy living their lives, earning their living, and doing their best to be good citizens of their country and the world, the neo-Marxists have quietly over the decades infiltrated much of government, education, entertainment, media, scientific institutions, big business, even religious organizations. They largely control the message and the culture now and honest, accurate information is becoming more and more difficult to obtain.

We may be the last generation with the knowledge and instincts to stop total transformation into a new world, Marxist totalitarian nation in which the Constitution will be totally ignored and government with control speech, expressed content of any kind as well as what liberties, options, choices, opportunities, property we the people will be allowed to have.

Our friends here embracing all that now are not going to be happy with the results when it is accomplished.
That’s absolute absurdity. Responsibility for information manipulation exists in both sides. But as a nation we are diverse as ever. Media is just much more powerful than it has ever been and they present this team sport hyperbole to gain profits. Us as a people just need to not take them seriously. You apparently take these things you hear in the media way too seriously

That’s absolute absurdity. Responsibility for information manipulation exists in both sides. But as a nation we are diverse as ever. Media is just much more powerful than it has ever been and they present this team sport hyperbole to gain profits. Us as a people just need to not take them seriously. You apparently take these things you hear in the media way too seriously
Sorry but I apparently pay more attention to what is going on far more than you do.

Part of the Marxist strategy is to inspire people like you to focus on history long ago to accuse people now. Serious students of history, especially students of culture, know precisely why the Founders were in no way 'immoral pieces of shit' any more than were the Native American people in historic times who did far worse to people than owning slaves. And they too practiced slavery. But people a hundred, two hundred, a thousand years ago were products of and, just as we are, captives of the culture, mores, customs, realities of the time in which we live. In the current American culture, including the most reservation bound Native Americans, no one would even consider allowing any form of slavery now. A different time. A different culture.
See. There's the defense. Had you pegged right from the start. :lmao:
I am pretty darn sure though that the Founders and Native Americans of those historic cultures would consider many of your values and opinions and practices to be deeply morally flawed. Might even consider you to be an immoral piece of shit? Can't rule it out.
Agreed but and I'm fully on board with subjective notions of morality but they should at least be consistent. If slavery, murder and rape are immoral then your Founders were immoral as was early American culture. They only thing giving them a pass is your emotional attachment to them.

See. There's the defense. Had you pegged right from the start. :lmao:

Agreed but and I'm fully on board with subjective notions of morality but they should at least be consistent. If slavery, murder and rape are immoral then your Founders were immoral as was early American culture. They only thing giving them a pass is your emotional attachment to them.
I suppose a true neo-Marxist who embraces only one politically correct concept of 'morality' is incapable of understanding how morality evolves from generation to generation. But that's okay. I understand the limitations of the 'woke' who are trying to tear down history, culture, morals, and values in modern day America by ignoring their own sins and manufacturing them for the sociopolitical opposition. But do have a wonderful afternoon.

I suppose a true neo-Marxist who embraces only one politically correct concept of 'morality' is incapable of understanding how morality evolves from generation to generation. But that's okay.
Are you illiterate? Simple? Do you not understand what subjective morality is? I said I'm all for it. You're confusing politically correct with politically viable. I don't think the government should force upon you some correct way of thinking, which is what real political correctness is as in North Korea where the citizens are forced, through threat of violence and acts of violence to act and speak in the way their political leader wants.
I understand the limitations of the 'woke' who are trying to tear down history, culture, morals, and values in modern day America by ignoring their own sins and manufacturing them for the sociopolitical opposition. But do have a wonderful afternoon.
What limitations? We have started the tearing down of your culture starting with Confederate culture.

Are you illiterate? Simple? Do you not understand what subjective morality is? I said I'm all for it. You're confusing politically correct with politically viable. I don't think the government should force upon you some correct way of thinking, which is what real political correctness is as in North Korea where the citizens are forced, through threat of violence and acts of violence to act and speak in the way their political leader wants.

What limitations? We have started the tearing down of your culture starting with Confederate culture.
The history is your history too. And tearing it down severely limits the ability of future generations to know and understand and learn from that history. That you are incapable of seeing that is the limitation I was speaking of.

The history is your history too.
Maybe in the sense that all human history is shared history since we're all human but it certainly isn't and never has been my culture. My family didnt even arrive in this country until the 1980s.
And tearing it down severely limits the ability of future generations to know and understand and learn from that history.
Does it? Do you need strong Nazi representation to teach Nazi history? I don't think so.
That you are incapable of seeing that is the limitation I was speaking of.
All I see are the limitations of your arguments. Do better.

Criminals believe they have a right to your stuff, and your life.

Is it really MY own madness, or the madness of others obsessed with their own madness and terms.
It is a good example of mass induced psychosis. In layman terms... a condition where large portions of the population lose contact with reality.
Reality - a female wearing typical male clothing is still a female.
Psychosis - a female wearing male clothing is a "trans man" - therefore men can give birth.

Thank you for highlighting an example.

Forum List

Back