Mass Psychosis - how entire populations become mentally ill.

The American people are in no condition to understand this message.

Does anyone seriously believe some member on this board will??

That's a serious question for anybody who wants to be serious. I think it's already too late.

A 21 minute video worth watching. And especially important now as, (does anyone really argue against?) - America is in a state of increasing madness. The signs are everywhere.
What is good about this video, is it's imagery. You will see imagery of "both sides" - you will see people in face mask, obvious reference to the madness of how face mask wearing turned political, you will see a couple references to "make America great again"... this is important. As a MAJOR - indeed, foundational basis of the madness is the refusal to see your own madness. How you are also being manipulated to think a certain way so you can be both pacified and controlled.

View attachment 903778

i think you're exaggerating the dangers posed by the ruling class.
and any exaggeration is in effect just another 'big lie', that a minorty wants to embed in people's hearts and minds.

It probably could have been a 15 minute video with some better editing... but it makes a sad, and accurate picture of America today.
It's above their pay grade and so has had the opposite effect from what was intended. A different approach is needed to get the messages across.

I think the growing political divide will bring extreme measures that could interrupt America's fall.

Gallant try but it has no support.

It is not. You can keep repeating that but I don't see you making a rational argument for objective morality's existence.
I don't have to. You have not made a rational argument for or against objective morality. When you do that, then I can respond. Your assertion, your burden of proof.

No. Let me know when you have the courage to make a real argument rather than prefrencing it meekly with the word may. Objective means not influenced by personal opinion. There is no notion of morality that meets this description.
This type of "logic" leads to anything goes.....

Don't forget the factor of America being in a war that is different from all the others, in that there is no win to come.

That's bringing out a lot of the political unrest in that it brings hopelessness and no reason to bring about change.

I don't have to. You have not made a rational argument for or against objective morality. When you do that, then I can respond. Your assertion, your burden of proof.
I am, in affect, disputing claims about the existence of something and expressing skepticism and giving the reason for my skepticism in its existence. It's the same as if I expressed skepticism in the existence of God. The onus is still on the people claiming God exists to prove his existence.

I am, in affect, disputing claims about the existence of something and expressing skepticism and giving the reason for my skepticism in its existence. It's the same as if I expressed skepticism in the existence of God. The onus is still on the people claiming God exists to prove his existence.
Well ya got the whole walking among us Crucified and risen......as foretold thousands of yrs before it happened

Thank you. You can no more disprove the existence of deity than I can prove it. The standards of proof supernature and natural do not exist for that.

Forum List

Back