Mass Psychosis - how entire populations become mentally ill.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
A 21 minute video worth watching. And especially important now as, (does anyone really argue against?) - America is in a state of increasing madness. The signs are everywhere.
What is good about this video, is it's imagery. You will see imagery of "both sides" - you will see people in face mask, obvious reference to the madness of how face mask wearing turned political, you will see a couple references to "make America great again"... this is important. As a MAJOR - indeed, foundational basis of the madness is the refusal to see your own madness. How you are also being manipulated to think a certain way so you can be both pacified and controlled.

divide2.jpg

A 21 minute video worth watching. And especially important now as, (does anyone really argue against?) - America is in a state of increasing madness. The signs are everywhere.
What is good about this video, is it's imagery. You will see imagery of "both sides" - you will see people in face mask, obvious reference to the madness of how face mask wearing turned political, you will see a couple references to "make America great again"... this is important. As a MAJOR - indeed, foundational basis of the madness is the refusal to see your own madness. How you are also being manipulated to think a certain way so you can be both pacified and controlled.

View attachment 903778

God that video droning and dumb. Mass psychosis can be a good thing. Take the mass belief in objective morality for instance.

The first thing despotic regimes do is to take over all information sources and control education. If the media tells a lie long enough it becomes the truth. If the education system won't define the difference between a man and a women neither will the students.
That began here in the 1980s.
Local newspapers. They are simply gone.
A saying I have said to my children for decades - "when something doesn't make sense, it means there is something you don't know - that will make it make sense".
The death of the local newspapers was deliberate.
You tell me - how does it make sense that Gannet, a company that has repeatedly bought 100s of local newspapers only to shutter their doors in 24 months or less. And they have lost $billions doing it.
Why are they still doing it?
Makes no sense. Who is funding this? And for what reason?

God that video droning and dumb. Mass psychosis can be a good thing. Take the mass belief in objective morality for instance.
There is no 'objective morality' when discussing the subject on an intellectual basis. However, it does exist in the real world.

View attachment 903778

I recognize Reagan, and Blondie, but who's the fat guy?

There is no 'objective morality' when discussing the subject on an intellectual basis. However, it does exist in the real world.
You can't say there's no intellectual basis for it and then suggest it exists in the real world. If it existed in the real world their would be an intellectual basis for it. Morality exists as an imposition of law or tradition but it is subjective in the sense that different places have different laws and traditions.

You can't say there's no intellectual basis for it and then suggest it exists in the real world. If it existed in the real world their would be an intellectual basis for it. Morality exists as an imposition of law or tradition but it is subjective in the sense that different places have different laws and traditions.
You've made my case.

You've made my case.
You've made no case. I made a case for subjective morality in the form of subjective laws and traditions. That isn't the same as objective morality existing in the real world. There's absolutely nothing objective about it.

View attachment 903778

I had to stop watching this dystopian tome, I was getting suicidal. :(

Forum List

Back