Martial Law Imminent USA 2009!

The issue being the fact that NONE of Terrel's, your's or any of the 9/11 movement retards claims has come true? I mean after a couple of abject failures a sane person would stop putting their foot down their throat. But not you mentally ill lot. Yu keep making bigger and bigger claims.

By the way EOTS, as I understand it San Francisco actually HAS private police forces that their customers PAY them for protection and the city sort of reviews them. And have had same for quite some time now. So much for all this " ohh god the sky is falling cause there are private police in Montana" shit.

Go ahead Eots provide us with even ONE prediction you rejects has made this year or any year that came true.

so the growing police state and erosion of our liberty is occurring incrementally in other city's and states and in many aspects of life ..whats your point ?

His point is, none of your conspiracies ever come true. Its a very simple point and you are avoiding it like the plague. Quit avoiding the question, or be exposed as the looney douche bag we all know you are.

whos we you and the rest iof the flat earthers...and is it ever possible to be specific or are you only capable of these generic ramblings ?..what conspiracy or prediction have I made that has not come true ??? and what do any of your ramblings have to do with what is occurring in Hardin ???...try top focus goatboy

Last edited:
so the growing police state and erosion of our liberty is occurring incrementally in other city's and states and in many aspects of life ..whats your point ?

His point is, none of your conspiracies ever come true. Its a very simple point and you are avoiding it like the plague. Quit avoiding the question, or be exposed as the looney douche bag we all know you are.

whos we you and the rest iof the flat earthers...and is it ever possible to be specific or are you only capable of these generic ramblings ?..what conspiracy or prediction have I made that has not come true ??? and what do any of your ramblings have to do with what is occurring in Hardin ???...try top focus goatboy

Your continual failure to answer this simple question shows you know im right. None of your claims have ever come true. Not one.

Even now, after i have repeatedly gloated over your failure to answer this question, you STILL wont/cant answer it. If you could prove me wrong, now is the time you would do it, because im embarrasing you, but you cant prove me wrong, so instead, you will try and avoid it by asking stupid unrelated questions. Quit avoinding the question!

You are the one with something to prove here, not me, so i have no desire to answer your dumb questions that have nothing to do with the current debate. If your conspiracies held water, you could easily shut me down right now, but since they dont hold water, its impossible for you to shut me down. You fail loser. Not one of your claims has ever been proven, and youve made a SHITLOAD of claims on this message board. Certainly you should be able to find one example where you were right, that is if your claims werent based on lunacy.

Heres your chance Eots, shut me up and tell us all which of your claims has actually been proven or come true. Its not the Amero, or the martial law crap, or the flu epidemic that was supposed to have killed millions of people, so please, elnighten us all. Where have your conspiracies ever been right?

Last edited:

Your continual failure to answer this simple question shows you know im right. None of your claims have ever come true. Not one.

Even now, after i have repeatedly gloated over your failure to answer this question, you STILL wont/cant answer it. If you could prove me wrong, now is the time you would do it, because im embarrasing you, but you cant prove me wrong, so instead, you will try and avoid it by asking stupid unrelated questions. Quit avoinding the question!

You are the one with something to prove here, not me, so i have no desire to answer your dumb questions that have nothing to do with the current debate. If your conspiracies held water, you could easily shut me down right now, but since they dont hold water, its impossible for you to shut me down. You fail loser. Not one of your claims has ever been proven, and youve made a SHITLOAD of claims on this message board. Certainly you should be able to find one example where you were right, that is if your claims werent based on lunacy.

Heres your chance Eots, shut me up and tell us all which of your claims has actually been proven or come true. Its not the Amero, or the martial law crap, or the flu epidemic that was supposed to have killed millions of people, so please, elnighten us all. Where have your conspiracies ever been right?

please provide me with a specific issue ..you have made the claim I have made a shitload of predictions...yet you can not seem to specifically mention even one...whats wrong with you ??

please provide me with a specific issue ..you have made the claim I have made a shitload of predictions...yet you can not seem to specifically mention even one...whats wrong with you ??

HAH!!! You STILL are trying to avoid answering the question, and im still gloating over the fact that ive backed you into a corner you cant get out of. Thats what happens when insane people try and debate normal people. YOU FAIL, AGAIN!!!!!!

Haha, loser.

HAH!!! You STILL are trying to avoid answering the question, and im still gloating over the fact that ive backed you into a corner you cant get out of. Thats what happens when insane people try and debate normal people. YOU FAIL, AGAIN!!!!!!

Haha, loser.

backed me into a corner ? debate ? you really are quit mad...your question has no bases in reality

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8CNa_viKg0[/ame]

Last edited:
Soooooooooooo

When's martial law coming?

well it is a incremental process but elements of it are appearing already..the legal framework has been laid..it depends on a lot factors.. what real or manufactured crisis may occur that can be exploited.. it depends on the will of the people and how much resistance it is met with..the future is unwritten..

they would certainly come for the weakest and most peaceful first and in a crisis much can change when a populace is dependent on the state for food or water...
not usually
but then you are wrong about just about everything :lol:

they would certainly come for the weakest and most peaceful first and in a crisis much can change when a populace is dependent on the state for food or water...
not usually

really ..well perhaps you should take a look at history and shed some light on your ignorance

The ignorant one is the one that keeps insisting after failure after failure that their view of things is the turth, I suppose if you say it long enough MAYBE one day it will come true. But then again, I doubt it.

Has Terrel finally tucked his tail between his legs and scurried off from abject failure?

not usually

really ..well perhaps you should take a look at history and shed some light on your ignorance

The ignorant one is the one that keeps insisting after failure after failure that their view of things is the turth, I suppose if you say it long enough MAYBE one day it will come true. But then again, I doubt it.

Has Terrel finally tucked his tail between his legs and scurried off from abject failure?

well ..I know.. you know... .all about failure...but ..I believe your mistaken.. what is it exactly you are saying that I have presented as my view.. that has somehow ..failed ..do you have a specific or are you just spouting a bunch of incoherent ramblings again ?

Last edited:

well ..I know.. you know... .all about failure...but ..I believe your mistaken.. what is it exactly you are saying that I have presented as my view.. that has somehow ..failed ..do you have a specific or are you just spouting a bunch of incoherent ramblings again ?

Go ahead provide us with even one thing you have harped about that has happened. No epidemic, no martial law, no secret police rounding anyone up, no Government plan to arrest the red listers, no Government involvement in 9/11. You have a huge list of abject failures to your name. And you keep talking about them like they will happen any day now.

Hi Retired:

Go ahead provide us with even one thing you have harped about that has happened. No epidemic, no martial law, no secret police rounding anyone up, no Government plan to arrest the red listers, no Government involvement in 9/11. You have a huge list of abject failures to your name. And you keep talking about them like they will happen any day now.

The same people who planned and carried out the 9/11 attacks 'and' orchestrated the U.S./Global Meltdown are about to take their Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics/Genocide Program (link) into 'hot mode,' which will include Medical Martial Law here in the USA. The chess pieces are still being moved around the board for eventual 'checkmate.' Give these people time. Rome was not built in a day. . .

GL,

Terral

Hi Retired:

The same people who planned and carried out the 9/11 attacks 'and' orchestrated the U.S./Global Meltdown are about to take their Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics/Genocide Program (link) into 'hot mode,' which will include Medical Martial Law here in the USA. The chess pieces are still being moved around the board for eventual 'checkmate.' Give these people time. Rome was not built in a day. . .

GL,

Terral
except none of what you just said is TRUE
you are a MASSIVE LIAR
if it were true, you wouldnt be posting here, you would be in a FEMA PRISON right now

Forum List

Back