Martial Law Imminent USA 2009!

Hi Retired:

Go ahead provide us with even one thing you have harped about that has happened. No epidemic, no martial law, no secret police rounding anyone up, no Government plan to arrest the red listers, no Government involvement in 9/11. You have a huge list of abject failures to your name. And you keep talking about them like they will happen any day now.

The same people who planned and carried out the 9/11 attacks 'and' orchestrated the U.S./Global Meltdown are about to take their Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics/Genocide Program (link) into 'hot mode,' which will include Medical Martial Law here in the USA. The chess pieces are still being moved around the board for eventual 'checkmate.' Give these people time. Rome was not built in a day. . .

GL,

Terral

Terral shouldn't you be in a FEMA camp right about now?

Hi Retired:

Go ahead provide us with even one thing you have harped about that has happened. No epidemic, no martial law, no secret police rounding anyone up, no Government plan to arrest the red listers, no Government involvement in 9/11. You have a huge list of abject failures to your name. And you keep talking about them like they will happen any day now.

The same people who planned and carried out the 9/11 attacks 'and' orchestrated the U.S./Global Meltdown are about to take their Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics/Genocide Program (link) into 'hot mode,' which will include Medical Martial Law here in the USA. The chess pieces are still being moved around the board for eventual 'checkmate.' Give these people time. Rome was not built in a day. . .

GL,

Terral

Terral shouldn't you be in a FEMA camp right about now?

He will tell you its not going to happen until tomorrow. Then when tomorrow comes, he will tell you its going to happen tomorrow, and he will repeat this until the day he dies, at which point some other loon will pick up the torch. Thats how it works with conspiracy theorists.

At least we get to make fun of him in the mean time.

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcX2MX35juw"]Medical Martial Law[/ame]

The "Bio-Terror Agent" is coming with the H1N1 Vaccines!!! FEMA Camp Personnel are being trained right now . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkkbsy5QHEg&feature=related"]. . . Just For You . . .[/ame]

This guy does a good job of explaining how Medical Martial Law and Swine11 H1N1/H5N1 (bird flu) Pandemic are two sides of the same New World Order coin . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtUfHO8QF_Y&feature=channel_page]Swine11 And Martial Law[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
The ignorant one is the one that keeps insisting after failure after failure that their view of things is the turth, I suppose if you say it long enough MAYBE one day it will come true. But then again, I doubt it.

Has Terrel finally tucked his tail between his legs and scurried off from abject failure?

well ..I know.. you know... .all about failure...but ..I believe your mistaken.. what is it exactly you are saying that I have presented as my view.. that has somehow ..failed ..do you have a specific or are you just spouting a bunch of incoherent ramblings again ?

it is the world health organization that is calling for a pandemic ..I have never mentioned redlisters..there are indeed secret police in fact its this thing we call,,,the secret service and homeland security... ever heard of it ? and i do believe they have even arrested and detained people and as far as government involvement in 9/11..there is ever growing support ..even from the commission and NIST for a real investigation with subpoena power and a ballot initiative on the November ballot in NY...SO WHAT IS IT EXACTLY YOU ARE RAMBLING ABOUT ?....P.S...so wheres bin laden ????????

Greetings to All:

The USA is being prepared to enter Martial Law on several fronts and your time to be warned is running out. Wide-spectrum Jammers are already in place for taking the internet and all communications offline in preparation for enslaving We The People through panic transformed into pandemonium in the very near future.

Terral

Hey Terra time is running out in 2009:razz:

Last edited:
Once again GSN I would like you to explain HOW we would know if people were TAKEN, Hoe would we knoww since they would have no way of speaking out for themselves.

I'm not a Terral or a eots but you have failed to answer MY question and I wonder why?
i assume SOMEONE would miss them

Once again GSN I would like you to explain HOW we would know if people were TAKEN, Hoe would we knoww since they would have no way of speaking out for themselves.

I'm not a Terral or a eots but you have failed to answer MY question and I wonder why?

Why would they miss somebody they don't even know? Why would they miss someone who was "killed" in a fire or traffic accident? Why would they miss people like Terral and eots?

Why would they miss somebody they don't even know? Why would they miss someone who was "killed" in a fire or traffic accident? Why would they miss people like Terral and eots?

You are right. From now on, whenever someone dies, i will always assume its because a government hitman took them out. I cant believe the government killed my father, this is shocking news.

Hi Retired:

GL,

Terral
except none of what you just said is TRUE
you are a MASSIVE LIAR
if it were true, you wouldnt be posting here, you would be in a FEMA PRISON right now

FEMA prison. ROFLMAO.

You are right. From now on, whenever someone dies, i will always assume its because a government hitman took them out. I cant believe the government killed my father, this is shocking news.

Oh come on don't be a douche. The FACT is people go "missing" in this country EVERY DAY and some are NEVER heard from again. Am I saying that ALL those missing people have been taken by gov't agencies? NO OF COURSE not but to claim that NONE have because we haven't HEARD about it is flawed reasoning of the 5th degree.

Last edited:

Oh come on don't be a douche. The FACT is people go "missing" in this country EVERY DAY and some are NEVER heard from again. Am I saying that ALL those missing people have been taken by gov't agencies? NO OF COURSE not but to claim that NONE have because we haven't HEARD about it is flawed reasoning of the 5th degree.
well, since he is still posting here, can we not assume that he hasnt been taken?

Flawed reasoning would be if a person was to assume (without any proof or reason at all) that some of the missing people in this country are missing because of government hitmen.

I'am not saying it DID happen I am saying it COULD have happened and there would be ZERO proof that it did.

Flying space monkeys may invade Earth as well, assuming there is such a thing as space monkeys. Until it happens though, why even discuss it or consider it?

Forum List

Back