*Mark Levin "We need a new Republican Party

Here's Mark with Neil Cavuto. I like Mark. No one can deny he has a strong passion about his beliefs, much of which I can agree with.
Mark Levin: 'We need a new Republican Party' | On Air Videos | Fox News

Mark pointed the way with the Liberty Amendments. Under Article V the states can rise up and impose themselves on the federal government. They should begin by creating term limits for Congress and create a balanced budget amendment.

In my mind, the current federal government is a collectivist utopia. Now it just boils down to voting for your favorite tyrant. Why would I care to do that?

In short, its not the party that is broke, its the federal system that has been subverted by the Progressive movement since the time they amended the Constitution themselves.

What we need is a Liberty Party, no libtards or rhinos allowed..

I agree. Then maybe one party will actually start representing this country's largest voting bloc. Two separate voter exit polls showed that in 2012, people who classified themselves as moderate represented the largest voting bloc. Right new we have the Tea Party pushing the GOP further to the right and the far left faction is trying to pull the Dems further to the left. The vacuum in the center gets bigger and bigger. It'd be nice to see an organization get together and represent the center, where most Americans reside.

The party's fine. It's the voter that's gone to hell.
How so?

I rest my case.
Someone seeks clarification and this is how you respond?

There are a thousand-and-one ways in which such a case might be stated.

The goal here was to seek feedback on which of those ways you had in mind.

Of course, if you feel incapable of articulating your position, or feel that that's beneath you...

Someone seeks clarification and this is how you respond?

There are a thousand-and-one ways in which such a case might be stated.

The goal here was to seek feedback on which of those ways you had in mind.

Of course, if you feel incapable of articulating your position, or feel that that's beneath you...

You clarified yourself, butter boy.

What we need is a Liberty Party, no libtards or rhinos allowed..

Exactly. That's just what I've been saying. No libtards or rhinos or blacks or Hispanics or gays or college professors or scientists or feminists or atheists or Muslims or Hindus or poor people or disabled or unemployed.

The only way the GOP is going to save this country is if they stay "Pure".

Forum List

Back