*Mark Levin "We need a new Republican Party

Here's Mark with Neil Cavuto. I like Mark. No one can deny he has a strong passion about his beliefs, much of which I can agree with.
Mark Levin: 'We need a new Republican Party' | On Air Videos | Fox News

Mark and Neil can start their own party. They can't have our GOP. They nearly broke it the last five years, and that will not be permitted to happen again.

Who nearly broke the republican party? The GOP is fine. The mainstream media is broken.

You have made no case. You have made a vague claim and have steadfastly refused to discuss it.

You either agree with me, or you're wrong. Got that, bub? :eusa_whistle:
You aren't by any chance the RNC Chair, on a blogging lark, are ya?

All that Yer-with-me-or-agin-me stuff...

Then again, you could pass for the DNC Chair on a blogging lark, too...

Flip sides of the same tired old coin...
tongue_smile.gif

Nah, just a troll. I'm pretty worthless when it comes to rational discussion or debate. Especially when I've had a few. :beer:

*Mark Levin "We need a new Republican Party
Joe Biden: "There is no Republican party."
But the teabaggers have proved a leopard can't change it's spots.

Actually the "teabaggers" just proved that leopards really have black skin with white and yellow striped fur, the peer reviewed paper should be out in the next couple of weeks, after which I hear they're going to begin working on a thesis regarding people that quote Joe Biden on public message boards.

Well that makes as much sense as the cons adding $12 trillion to the national debt, and then claiming they want to control spending. Oh wait, I just got it! They're the only ones that can do the spending! THAT'S the control they want. That's why Cheney said that deficits don't matter.

we dont need new parties. we need new people and new hearts.

Republicans needing "new" hearts. Like they used to have one.

Actually, you guys need the hearts. Stripping millions of people of their insurance, cutting their hours at work, and then lying to them about it all...is the most heartless thing a liberal can do.

You're right. If it were true. How easy it is for heartless people to lie. Don't you agree.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe Biden: "There is no Republican party."
But the teabaggers have proved a leopard can't change it's spots.

Actually the "teabaggers" just proved that leopards really have black skin with white and yellow striped fur, the peer reviewed paper should be out in the next couple of weeks, after which I hear they're going to begin working on a thesis regarding people that quote Joe Biden on public message boards.

Well that makes as much sense as the cons adding $12 trillion to the national debt, and then claiming they want to control spending. Oh wait, I just got it! They're the only ones that can do the spending! THAT'S the control they want. That's why Cheney said that deficits don't matter.

drugs are bad for you.

and they clearly make you think cons have been running the show since 1777

Republicans needing "new" hearts. Like they used to have one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm4-Kmxx8Po

Actually, you guys need the hearts. Stripping millions of people of their insurance, cutting their hours at work, and then lying to them about it all...is the most heartless thing a liberal can do.

You're right. If it were true. How easy it is for heartless people to lie. Don't you agree.

If?

It not refutable, period

We have one. It's called the Libertarian Party.

I like that :)

But guys like Levin don't like libertarians. Why? Cause libertarians believe in liberty and using our military only to defend the country. Levin is a war hawk authoritarian religious right pro police state guy.

I like his views on liberty right up to the point where he changes his mind and wants to take everyone's liberty away. Friggin odd.

You want to freak Levin out? You want to hear his cognitive dissonance kick in? Mention Ron Paul or libertarians. The guy freaks out.

Apparently us libertarians aren't sufficiently bloodthirsty to suit Mr. Levin's tastes.. by all appearances the whole Non-Aggression Principle thing is the next best thing to Satan worship in his warped little brain, perhaps if we all got together and slaughtered a few hundred thousand innocent civilians with smart bombs and cruise missiles he'd like us more. :redface:

Well, no. It really has nothing to do with what libertarians belive in. Levin is a republican through and through no matter how much he wants to rail against its current course.

We are viewed as dirty backstabbers who have taken votes that the republicans are ENTITLED to receive. In the minds of most republicans, that makes us worse than democrats. Just take a look at a few of Rabbi’s posts regarding libertarians. The vitriol that comes out is staggering.

It really is a shame because they are so focused on the fact that we should be sticking with the republican party that they have not the time to even bother with a reason WHY (other than the other guy is just soooo bad). The two parties in this nation are like a malignant growth.

How has the voter changed?
Education.

Think on it, and I pray your old enough to have been taught to think, because most in the past two decades have not.
Were young people the ones who thought that Sarah Palin should be in line to command the military? Were young people the ones who thought that a Mormon should lead a rational society into the futuristic science age?

Old people born before 1964 are the problem. The ones who cling to the good old days when racism was as American as wife-beating. Old, white Conservatives who think that Jesus loves America and war. These are the people who want their religious creationist bullshit taught in public schools, to dumb down future generations into thinking that fairy tales have any merit at all.

Education.

Think on it, and I pray your old enough to have been taught to think, because most in the past two decades have not.
Were young people the ones who thought that Sarah Palin should be in line to command the military? Were young people the ones who thought that a Mormon should lead a rational society into the futuristic science age?

Old people born before 1964 are the problem. The ones who cling to the good old days when racism was as American as wife-beating. Old, white Conservatives who think that Jesus loves America and war. These are the people who want their religious creationist bullshit taught in public schools, to dumb down future generations into thinking that fairy tales have any merit at all.
Exhibit A......

Mark Levin used to be fun to listen to. But now all he does is promote his books. I hope Savage takes him out

You exhibit strong symptoms of Liberalitis.

His books contain the information we need to help us take back our country.

Savage is fun, but he can't hold a candle to the brilliance of Mark Levin. Whether Levin is promoting books (which every American should read) or just speaking off the cuff, Levin is interesting and the books he promotes can save us from the creeping "frog boil" we are being subjected to.

Education.

Hey, you liberals preach of diversity and tolerance of ideas in America, but trash people of faith and their teachings. You're real diverse and tolerant, aren't you? :cuckoo:

We have one. It's called the Libertarian Party.

But guys like Levin don't like libertarians. Why? Cause libertarians believe in liberty and using our military only to defend the country. Levin is a war hawk authoritarian religious right pro police state guy.

I like his views on liberty right up to the point where he changes his mind and wants to take everyone's liberty away. Friggin odd.

You want to freak Levin out? You want to hear his cognitive dissonance kick in? Mention Ron Paul or libertarians. The guy freaks out.

Apparently us libertarians aren't sufficiently bloodthirsty to suit Mr. Levin's tastes.. by all appearances the whole Non-Aggression Principle thing is the next best thing to Satan worship in his warped little brain, perhaps if we all got together and slaughtered a few hundred thousand innocent civilians with smart bombs and cruise missiles he'd like us more. :redface:

I don't think you are sufficiently informed to be here in an adult political forum, supposedly making informed comments.

I think you are ignorant and immature and wrong on most everything you've said in your pitiful little post.

But you aren't alone.

The three of you would be of better service to America if you read Rush Limbaugh's kids book, Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims: Time-Travel Adventures with Exceptional Americans.

You'd learn about this country's founding and our history.

You'd start to see everything more accurately, with more clarity.

And you'd enjoy Liberty, the Talking Horse.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Rush-Revere-Brave-Pilgrims-Time-Travel/dp/1476755868]Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims: Time-Travel Adventures with Exceptional Americans: Rush Limbaugh: 9781476755861: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Education.

Were young people the ones who thought that Sarah Palin should be in line to command the military? so you picked the cool black guy with less leadership skillsWere young people the ones who thought that a Mormon should lead a rational society into the futuristic science age? you can't see the bigotry in that statement.

Old people born before 1964 are the problem. can you see the bigotry there? The ones who cling to the good old days when racism was as American as wife-beating. ever hear the theme song from "All in the family"? Old, white Conservatives who think that Jesus loves America and war. WW1 started by (D), WW2 (D), Korea (D) VN (D), Bay of Pigs (D) These are the people who want their religious creationist bullshit taught in public schools, to dumb down future generations into thinking that fairy tales have any merit at all

no, you were not taught to think, clearly, you are only capable of mindless regurgitation.

Noam Chomsky on Adam Smith & Invisible Hand
]

LOL

you seriously consider anybody will listen to these extreme leftard loon?

if you like his views so much - move to North Korea - it is already implemented there.

Education.

Were young people the ones who thought that Sarah Palin should be in line to command the military? so you picked the cool black guy with less leadership skillsWere young people the ones who thought that a Mormon should lead a rational society into the futuristic science age? you can't see the bigotry in that statement.

Old people born before 1964 are the problem. can you see the bigotry there? The ones who cling to the good old days when racism was as American as wife-beating. ever hear the theme song from "All in the family"? Old, white Conservatives who think that Jesus loves America and war. WW1 started by (D), WW2 (D), Korea (D) VN (D), Bay of Pigs (D) These are the people who want their religious creationist bullshit taught in public schools, to dumb down future generations into thinking that fairy tales have any merit at all

no, you were not taught to think, clearly, you are only capable of mindless regurgitation.

He can't think. his brain is wiped out by THC.
regurgitation of the leftard ideas implanted into his empty brain is all he is capable of.

and that is the main goal of this push to glorify pot - to make the young people brain dead so they can be manipulated by their masters without any protest forever.

Well, no. It really has nothing to do with what libertarians belive in. Levin is a republican through and through no matter how much he wants to rail against its current course.

We are viewed as dirty backstabbers who have taken votes that the republicans are ENTITLED to receive. In the minds of most republicans, that makes us worse than democrats. Just take a look at a few of Rabbi’s posts regarding libertarians. The vitriol that comes out is staggering.

It really is a shame because they are so focused on the fact that we should be sticking with the republican party that they have not the time to even bother with a reason WHY (other than the other guy is just soooo bad). The two parties in this nation are like a malignant growth.

You're probably correct regarding the whole taking votes that the GOP feels entitled to receive, I just seem recall hearing this yo-yo go on about how libertarians are naïve pacifists, beyond that I don't really pay any attention to him (or any other of the professional sophists infecting the air waves these days).

I think you're right on the money with respect to many Republicans not asking the right questions regarding why they don't get more of the libertarian vote, after all conservatives have much more in common philosophically with libertarians than progressives do, some of 'em just can't seem to get past the demonization of anybody that doesn't agree with them 100% of the time on everything.

"The person who agrees with you 80 percent of the time is a friend and an ally; not a 20 percent traitor. " -- Ronald Reagan

Last edited:

drugs are bad for you.
Tell that to Rush Limpballs.
When Ronnie Raygun became POTUS in 1981 the national debt was LESS THAN $1 TRILLION. Eight years later it was over $2.5 trillion. Then Shrub daddy added another $2 trillion in only four years. Then Bubba Clinton balanced the budget, and Shrub Jr. destroyed it in less than six months. Then Shrub Jr. added $6.7 trillion to the national debt in his eight years, and destroyed the economy with a republican congress. Obama has been cleaning up that mess ever since.

drugs are bad for you.
Tell that to Rush Limpballs.
When Ronnie Raygun became POTUS in 1981 the national debt was LESS THAN $1 TRILLION. Eight years later it was over $2.5 trillion. Then Shrub daddy added another $2 trillion in only four years. Then Bubba Clinton balanced the budget, and Shrub Jr. destroyed it in less than six months. Then Shrub Jr. added $6.7 trillion to the national debt in his eight years, and destroyed the economy with a republican congress. Obama has been cleaning up that mess ever since.
How, by adding another $7 trillion?

Forum List

Back