*Mark Levin "We need a new Republican Party

we are $17.3 Trillion in the hole.

If anyone thinks just fixing the gop will save the country, well :lmao:

The efforts by dems to destroy the country have proven effective. Combined with a loyal media, they never get called out and actually protect them from people that do call them out.

$800 billion in stim money in just a few months, achieved nothing. We found out that obama knew, KNEW, it wouldn't work, and him and his crew thought it was funny. And then he got re-elected.

That tells me everything I need to know about dems and their leaders.

and a new gop is going to stop them? Pols are going to stop other pols? pfft

Mark Levin used to be fun to listen to. But now all he does is promote his books. I hope Savage takes him out
You hope that a straight-shooter who questions the Washington mob gets taken out?

The public needs to be protected from those in high office who line up cyber armored cars to take out hard-earned taxpayer money clandestinely. We paid a price. We deserve to know the facts.

Last edited:
The big picture is the economy is getting better, odd huh. Levin and Cavuto are useless talking heads. They do nothing but whine and complain, that's OK but useless.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIk6-4KosE0]Alex Carey "Corporations and Propaganda" Pt 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Noam Chomsky on Adam Smith & Invisible Hand
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaZORYaygo0]Noam Chomsky on Adam Smith & Invisible Hand - americanfeud.org - YouTube[/ame]

The big picture is the economy is getting better
Yes of course, if you happen to be a corporatist gub'mint lackey or a Wall Street Banker with deep campaign contribution pockets... Meanwhile back in America the average citizen awaits with bated breath for the next federal government sponsored economic implosion.

Staggering from economic crisis to crisis is all fun and games until you run out of other peoples money and excuses people are stupid enough to swallow.

Someone seeks clarification and this is how you respond?

There are a thousand-and-one ways in which such a case might be stated.

The goal here was to seek feedback on which of those ways you had in mind.

Of course, if you feel incapable of articulating your position, or feel that that's beneath you...

You clarified yourself, butter boy.
This makes zero sense.

You say that the party is OK, it's the voter who has gone to hell.

You're asked how the voter has gone to hell.

And then you respond with disjointed verbiage ( 'I rest my case', 'you clarified yourself' ) that doesn't even remotely approximate an answer, in context.

Whatever in the world are you talking about?

Were you drunk when you wrote those things?

Around here, you either agree with me or you're wrong. :beer:

Mark is right. The pubs sold America down the river with that skank Senator Snow at the helm

-Geaux

Mark is right. The pubs sold America down the river with that skank Senator Snow at the helm

-Geaux

SKANK??? Apparently you're unaware of the fact that she was considered a red-hot piece of ass by the old statist club in the Senate.....

"Mojo: The libido. The life force. The essence. The right stuff. What the French call a certain... I don't know what. " -- Dr. Evil

You clarified yourself, butter boy.
This makes zero sense.

You say that the party is OK, it's the voter who has gone to hell.

You're asked how the voter has gone to hell.

And then you respond with disjointed verbiage ( 'I rest my case', 'you clarified yourself' ) that doesn't even remotely approximate an answer, in context.

Whatever in the world are you talking about?

Were you drunk when you wrote those things?

Around here, you either agree with me or you're wrong. :beer:
<snicker>

We have one. It's called the Libertarian Party.

I like that :)

But guys like Levin don't like libertarians. Why? Cause libertarians believe in liberty and using our military only to defend the country. Levin is a war hawk authoritarian religious right pro police state guy.

I like his views on liberty right up to the point where he changes his mind and wants to take everyone's liberty away. Friggin odd.

You want to freak Levin out? You want to hear his cognitive dissonance kick in? Mention Ron Paul or libertarians. The guy freaks out.

We have one. It's called the Libertarian Party.

I like that :)

But guys like Levin don't like libertarians. Why? Cause libertarians believe in liberty and using our military only to defend the country. Levin is a war hawk authoritarian religious right pro police state guy.

I like his views on liberty right up to the point where he changes his mind and wants to take everyone's liberty away. Friggin odd.

You want to freak Levin out? You want to hear his cognitive dissonance kick in? Mention Ron Paul or libertarians. The guy freaks out.

Apparently us libertarians aren't sufficiently bloodthirsty to suit Mr. Levin's tastes.. by all appearances the whole Non-Aggression Principle thing is the next best thing to Satan worship in his warped little brain, perhaps if we all got together and slaughtered a few hundred thousand innocent civilians with smart bombs and cruise missiles he'd like us more. :redface:

I once again rest my case...

You have made no case. You have made a vague claim and have steadfastly refused to discuss it.

You either agree with me, or you're wrong. Got that, bub? :eusa_whistle:

Yes but what if I agree with you and you're wrong... wouldn't that mean that everyone that disagreed with you was right but since they disagreed with you they'd simultaneously be wrong, a paradox which would of course cause all of existence to cease existing...

Personally I think you should refrain from toying with reality this way, it scares the regular folk and pisses God off.

Last edited:
I once again rest my case...

You have made no case. You have made a vague claim and have steadfastly refused to discuss it.

You either agree with me, or you're wrong. Got that, bub? :eusa_whistle:
You aren't by any chance the RNC Chair, on a blogging lark, are ya?

All that Yer-with-me-or-agin-me stuff...

Then again, you could pass for the DNC Chair on a blogging lark, too...

Flip sides of the same tired old coin...
tongue_smile.gif

Joe Biden: "There is no Republican party."
But the teabaggers have proved a leopard can't change it's spots.

Joe Biden: "There is no Republican party."
But the teabaggers have proved a leopard can't change it's spots.

Actually the "teabaggers" just proved that leopards really have black skin with white and yellow striped fur, the peer reviewed paper should be out in the next couple of weeks, after which I hear they're going to begin working on a thesis regarding people that quote Joe Biden on public message boards.

Forum List

Back