*Mark Levin "We need a new Republican Party

we dont need new parties. we need new people and new hearts.

Republicans needing "new" hearts. Like they used to have one.

Actually, you guys need the hearts. Stripping millions of people of their insurance, cutting their hours at work, and then lying to them about it all...is the most heartless thing a liberal can do.

Last edited by a moderator:
we dont need new parties. we need new people and new hearts.

Actually, you guys need the hearts. Stripping millions of people of their insurance, cutting their hours at work, and lying to them about it all...is the most heartless thing a liberal can do.

I have always found it amazing how so many on the left can pretend they have these compassionate loving hearts because they have good "Intentions" despite the fact that the actual result of their policies is almost always more suffering by the people they are "intending" to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's Mark with Neil Cavuto. I like Mark. No one can deny he has a strong passion about his beliefs, much of which I can agree with.
Mark Levin: 'We need a new Republican Party' | On Air Videos | Fox News

And I couldn't agree more. We need to get these "appeasers" like McCain and McConnell out of there. They need to be replaced with men and women with a warrior spirit - to kick the ass of every liberal marxist in DC.

If they don't get this thing turned around - they are finished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm4-Kmxx8Po

Actually, you guys need the hearts. Stripping millions of people of their insurance, cutting their hours at work, and lying to them about it all...is the most heartless thing a liberal can do.

I have always found it amazing how so many on the left can pretend they have these compassionate loving hearts because they have good "Intentions" despite the fact that the actual result of their policies is almost always more suffering by the people they are "intending" to help.

Indeed. It's like trying to pull a society up by the handle of a bucket. All that winds up happening is that people fall flat on their face.

The ‘old’ republican party is fine, absent social conservatives and irresponsible fiscal extremists.

THIS!!

As long as BOTH parties continue to spend like drunken sailors and we watch our national debt climb, regardless of who is in power, there is no reason to waste time on social conservatism.

Balance the budget. Stop the insane levels of national debt. Control the growth of the gov't, then shrink it!

These used to be conservative goals. Go back to that.

I rest my case.
Someone seeks clarification and this is how you respond?

There are a thousand-and-one ways in which such a case might be stated.

The goal here was to seek feedback on which of those ways you had in mind.

Of course, if you feel incapable of articulating your position, or feel that that's beneath you...

You clarified yourself, butter boy.
This makes zero sense.

You say that the party is OK, it's the voter who has gone to hell.

You're asked how the voter has gone to hell.

And then you respond with disjointed verbiage ( 'I rest my case', 'you clarified yourself' ) that doesn't even remotely approximate an answer, in context.

Whatever in the world are you talking about?

Were you drunk when you wrote those things?

The ‘old’ republican party is fine, absent social conservatives and irresponsible fiscal extremists.

No it's not. It's full of corruption and big spenders and members of the good ole boys club the same as the dem party. Washington as a whole is dysfunctional and broken. What truly should be done is wipe the entire damn town clean and start over, with the constitution.

The GOP has an identity crisis on it's hands because there is already a center-right party in America. They call themselves Democrats.

WE need a PARLIMENTARY SYSTEM.

Then we can actually have smaller parties that represent US more accurately than our DUEL PARTIES do.

BUT our system ( of doling out power in Congress) makes splinter parties irrelevant.

We have one. It's called the Libertarian Party.

Bingo. It does not need to replace the GOP either. Just needs to gain enough support to make the GOP realize that they are going to need to start representing their constituents or risk disappearing.

Well said... :clap2:

History is littered with the corpses of those that gub'mint worshippers have "helped" to death...

Just say no to statists

Sure. You, a democrat, certainly knows if the GOP actually represents its constituents.

/sarcasm

The current GOP seems find to you because you are a democrat and indistinguishable from the current GOP minus the social tyrants. The GOP no longer represents the right at all. The one single group that they party bothers to engage with is the ‘moral majority’ types that want to control everyone and force them to be ‘moral’ through governmental largess. There are MANY of us out there that are completely unrepresented by this group no matter how much lip service we are given.

No, it is NOT fine. Such needs to be addressed.

Forum List

Back