Idiot Dem Excited About People Working Less Hours

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Obamacare is raising rates and raising unemployment numbers. Time for some Dems to celebrate. This woman thinks it's great that people's hours were cut. Now they can enjoy subsidized lives, thanks to the ones who still have their full time jobs. Yup, the middle class people who still work 40 hours a week can pony up more money to cover everyone else. It's not the wealthy who take a hit, it's those of us who live paycheck to paycheck who foot the bill, not that liberals care. We get to pay more for health insurance, bigger deductibles and higher taxes. I'm waiting for liberals to tell us the good points about that.

Why Is This Excited Democrat Talking About How Awesome It Is That ObamaCare Cuts Hours? | Independent Journal Review

Obamacare is raising rates and raising unemployment numbers. Time for some Dems to celebrate. This woman thinks it's great that people's hours were cut. Now they can enjoy subsidized lives, thanks to the ones who still have their full time jobs. Yup, the middle class people who still work 40 hours a week can pony up more money to cover everyone else. It's not the wealthy who take a hit, it's those of us who live paycheck to paycheck who foot the bill, not that liberals care. We get to pay more for health insurance, bigger deductibles and higher taxes. I'm waiting for liberals to tell us the good points about that.

Why Is This Excited Democrat Talking About How Awesome It Is That ObamaCare Cuts Hours? | Independent Journal Review
The more people they get dependent upon them and the laws they make bilking the taxpayer,,,the more POWER they have over the very same people...this has to stop. This Government is OUT OF CONTROL.

It doesn't cut hours, hater dupe- it gives people much more freedom to do what they want...so dumb...and that does NOT HURT THE ECONOMY...it opens up jobs for those who want them...FREEDOM- you wouldn't understand, chumps of the greedy idiot slave driving rich...lol

Record corporate profits are supposed to trickle down to the workers.

Billionaires have hoarded trillions of dollars in cash that aren't trickling down.

If billionaires spent their record corporate profits on higher wages and better benefits for Americans, fewer people would need government assistance.

How can trickle down economics work if nothing is trickling down?

Yea, the message is that now you don't have to work to have health insurance. Do the liberals give a damn about all the working people who just lost their insurance and can't afford the new rates? No! They only care about their dependents who are getting subsidized and could care less that more people are without insurance now. Many are out of luck and have nothing even though they liked their plan and their doctor. Many are cutting back on other things so they can pay three times as much for insurance and because the deductibles are so high, they will pay out of pocket for their care.

Then we have those who are subsidized on the backs of those who are facing tougher times because of Obamacare.

More people uninsured, higher costs and higher taxes. Where is the good news for those stuck carrying the heavy burden? Funny how the liberals just brush it off as a slight inconvenience now when it was a crisis when less people were uninsured before.

How greedy is it that some people work less, or not at all, and are happy because they have more time to do as they wish while those still working suffer more than ever? I guess the Dems know which group are their voters, so who cares if Republicans have no insurance or pay three times as much? Obamacare is killing the middle class and all the liberals can do is talk about how wonderful it is. I suppose they are ecstatic that middle class is crumbling before their eyes and will soon be destroyed.

Last edited:
It means a 60 year old doesn't have to take a job, just for the health insurance, while he waits for Medicare, if he's otherwise secure.

Yea, the message is that now you don't have to work to have health insurance. Do the liberals give a damn about all the working people who just lost their insurance and can't afford the new rates? No! They only care about their dependents who are getting subsidized and could care less that more people are without insurance now. Many are out of luck and have nothing even though they liked their plan and their doctor. Many are cutting back on other things so they can pay three times as much for insurance and because the deductibles are so high, they will pay out of pocket for their care.

Then we have those who are subsidized on the backs of those who are facing tougher times because of Obamacare.

More people uninsured, higher costs and higher taxes. Where is the good news for those stuck carrying the heavy burden? Funny how the liberals just brush it off as a slight inconvenience now when it was a crisis when less people were uninsured before.

How greedy is it that some people work less, or not at all, and are happy because they have more time to do as they wish while those still working suffer more than ever? I guess the Dems know which group are their voters, so who cares if Republicans have no insurance or pay three times as much? Obamacare is killing the middle class and all the liberals can do is talk about how wonderful it is. I suppose they are ecstatic that middle class is crumbling before their eyes and will soon be destroyed.

I don't have to work anymore! I get free healthcare AND Obama just sent me a Catamaran Sailboat! Suck it conservatives! :lmao:

It doesn't cut hours, hater dupe- it gives people much more freedom to do what they want...so dumb...and that does NOT HURT THE ECONOMY...it opens up jobs for those who want them...FREEDOM- you wouldn't understand, chumps of the greedy idiot slave driving rich...lol

....and the village anus has flatulated again.

I'm sure you would have a very contrasting point of view if the government employees you rely on to freeload off of other peoples hard work decided to take advantage of this being liberated, having more freedom, and decided to quit their jobs. Thanks for continuing to prove you are a complete and total waste of a use of oxygen

Last edited:

I'm sure you would have a very contrasting point of view if the government employees you rely on to freeload off of other peoples hard work decided to take advantage of this being liberated, having more freedom and quit their jobs. Thanks for continuing to prove you are a complete and total waste of a use of oxygen

Those government employees will have a lot less people to steal from if we stay on this course. The biggest fear from dependents is new people in Washington that might expect more of them, so they will vote for the ones offering the freebies. Dems are counting on that.

Yes, when the current recipients realize what the endgame is, namely equal misery, they change their tune. Of course, then it's too late. The way the libs will take down middle class is by continuing to put more and more of a burden on those who refuse to turn to government. Eventually, they give up because there is no point in working when other people benefit more than they do. It's been done before and because too many are ignorant of history, they believe the same old lies told many times by past dictators.

Dems didn't start the great recession that put all these people out of work, dumbasses- and thanks for the total inability to compromise, disfunction and phony crises the lasT 4 years THAT WRECKS THE RECOVERY- no one who is able to work wants to be on assistance, a-holes...

O-Care just means you have the freedom to work at what you want, and if the worst happens you'll survive...hater dupes- unbelievable...CHANGE THE CHANNEL, CHUMPS LOL. YOU'RE THE LAUGHINGSTOCK AND HORROR OF THE MODERN WORLD, FOOLS LOL.

"( Noam Chomsky) told Radio VR during an interview posted online last week that he agreed with the conservative political analyst Norman Ornsteins' characterization of the Tea Party.

“He described them as a radical insurgency opposed to rationality, to political compromise, to participation in a parliamentary system — in fact, with no positive goals themselves."

Noam Chomsky: The Tea Party is the ?petit bourgeois? face of corporate oligarchs | The Raw Story

I'm sure you would have a very contrasting point of view if the government employees you rely on to freeload off of other peoples hard work decided to take advantage of this being liberated, having more freedom, and decided to quit their jobs. Thanks for continuing to prove you are a complete and total waste of a use of oxygen

I'M A RETIRED TEACHER, asshole. I see the biggest ASSHOLE has the biggest RW Rep, of course. What a joke...LOL.

Last edited:

I'M A RETIRED TEACHER, asshole.

You were a teacher? Well then, that explains this:

In ranking, U.S. students trail global leaders - USATODAY.com

I see the biggest ASSHOLE has the biggest RW Rep, of course. What a joke...LOL.

Speaking of reps, why don't you reactivate yours? What's your rep power? Oh, never-mind, posters in here think just as much of you as your supposed students did.

In closing, here is a tune that is appropriately directed to you:

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=MAe_w9a_IN8"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=MAe_w9a_IN8[/ame]

Last edited:
What about record corporate profits not trickling down? Doesn't trickle-down economics involve wealth trickling down? How are trillions of dollars in cash sitting in offshore bank accounts "trickling down"? Don't those trillions of dollars have to be spent in order to "trickle down"?

Why doesn't trickle-down economics work?

BLAH BLAH BLAH- OBVIOUSLY YOU'RE A TOTAL HATER DUPE AND BASICALLY MISSED AN EDUCATION LOL. Now you have a loudmouth BA in BS. JUST STAY AWAY FROM POLITE SOCIETY- YOU'RE A JOKE.

Since 80 per cent of the USMB is rep obsessed TPers, the more actual sense you make, the lower your rep lol. What you have is a RW circle jerk of the misinformed haters...just like the bought off charlatans on Fox and HS grads Rush and Beck. A disgrace....

What about record corporate profits not trickling down? Doesn't trickle-down economics involve wealth trickling down? How are trillions of dollars in cash sitting in offshore bank accounts "trickling down"? Don't those trillions of dollars have to be spent in order to "trickle down"?

Why doesn't trickle-down economics work?
Is a puzzlement. :badgrin:

Record corporate profits are supposed to trickle down to the workers.

Billionaires have hoarded trillions of dollars in cash that aren't trickling down.

If billionaires spent their record corporate profits on higher wages and better benefits for Americans, fewer people would need government assistance.

How can trickle down economics work if nothing is trickling down?

How dare you attack needy billionaires. The problem is they don't have enough money. When they get enough, they will create jobs.

It means a 60 year old doesn't have to take a job, just for the health insurance, while he waits for Medicare, if he's otherwise secure.

While the 30 year old takes the hit, and has his hours cut, so that 60 year old doesn't have to go back to work to get health insurance.

No wonder young people think this law sucks.

If that 30 year old is lucky and has health care, one day he will be 60.

Forum List

Back