*Mark Levin "We need a new Republican Party

I like that :)

But guys like Levin don't like libertarians. Why? Cause libertarians believe in liberty and using our military only to defend the country. Levin is a war hawk authoritarian religious right pro police state guy.

I like his views on liberty right up to the point where he changes his mind and wants to take everyone's liberty away. Friggin odd.

You want to freak Levin out? You want to hear his cognitive dissonance kick in? Mention Ron Paul or libertarians. The guy freaks out.

Apparently us libertarians aren't sufficiently bloodthirsty to suit Mr. Levin's tastes.. by all appearances the whole Non-Aggression Principle thing is the next best thing to Satan worship in his warped little brain, perhaps if we all got together and slaughtered a few hundred thousand innocent civilians with smart bombs and cruise missiles he'd like us more. :redface:

I don't think you are sufficiently informed to be here in an adult political forum, supposedly making informed comments.

I think you are ignorant and immature and wrong on most everything you've said in your pitiful little post.

But you aren't alone.

The three of you would be of better service to America if you read Rush Limbaugh's kids book, Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims: Time-Travel Adventures with Exceptional Americans.

You'd learn about this country's founding and our history.

You'd start to see everything more accurately, with more clarity.

And you'd enjoy Liberty, the Talking Horse.

Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims: Time-Travel Adventures with Exceptional Americans: Rush Limbaugh: 9781476755861: Amazon.com: Books

S.J. is a stalwart Conservative poster and one of the handful of posters I always look to as a north star when hoping for a sensible and intelligent argument in favor of Conservative principles and American values.

I owe you an apology and an explanation.

Thanks for allowing me, against your initial reluctance, to post our PM exchange.

S.J. said:
Mojo2 said:
S.J. said:
Would you mind telling me why you're attacking me in this post? Just curious.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8631523-post74.html

I was in a "Washington State of mind."

:marijuanaleaf:

Check the time stamp.

2:45am

Sorry.

I will post this PM exchange in the thread.

Okay?

:)

No need to do that, I was just curious about it. Thanks for explaining.

My pleasure.

You da man!

:)

Thanks for the clarification, M2, as well as the accolades. The feeling is mutual. :thup:

Forum List

Back