Mark Kelly, retired astronaut Husband to Gabby Gifford

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
Gabby Giffords’ Husband Mark Kelly to Congress: ‘Thoughts and Prayers’ Won’t Prevent Next Shooting

"“What we are hearing today at the Capitol and the White House are thoughts and prayers,” Kelly said outside of the Capitol building with his wife at his side. “Thoughts and prayers are important. We send our thoughts and prayers, too. But they are not enough. Your thoughts and prayers aren’t going to stop the next shooting. Only action and leadership will do that.”"

Funny, "thoughts and prayers aren't going to stop the next shooting". Nothing will stop the next shooting. NOTHING Mark. Unless you have a fking crystal ball, there ain't a fking thing you will ever, ever, ever do to stop the next shooting. See, #1. you don't know when a sane person will become insane. You just don't. #2. you can make all the gun controls in the world you want, but until you can prevent number 1, you ain't evah going to stop it. EVAH!!!!!

So spare me your moral shit.

They're a couple of douchebag globalists. I don't have much more to say about that.

Met him once, at a local gun store where he was buying a rifle, then again at the local gun range where he was testing it.

Met him once, at a local gun store where he was buying a rifle, then again at the local gun range where he was testing it.
I hate someone using tragedy to be political, and being that wrong about it as well. The dude that shot up Las Vegas was as sane as Mark when he bought all of his guns, so no matter what Mark would have done wouldn't have stopped him. Now listen to the dude's brother. He said it was like a meteor dropping out of the sky and what one think if it happened.

Gabby Giffords’ Husband Mark Kelly to Congress: ‘Thoughts and Prayers’ Won’t Prevent Next Shooting

"“What we are hearing today at the Capitol and the White House are thoughts and prayers,” Kelly said outside of the Capitol building with his wife at his side. “Thoughts and prayers are important. We send our thoughts and prayers, too. But they are not enough. Your thoughts and prayers aren’t going to stop the next shooting. Only action and leadership will do that.”"

Funny, "thoughts and prayers aren't going to stop the next shooting". Nothing will stop the next shooting. NOTHING Mark. Unless you have a fking crystal ball, there ain't a fking thing you will ever, ever, ever do to stop the next shooting. See, #1. you don't know when a sane person will become insane. You just don't. #2. you can make all the gun controls in the world you want, but until you can prevent number 1, you ain't evah going to stop it. EVAH!!!!!

After Gabby got hit she had to relearn things.

He told her she was really into FMF threesomes...

Never let a crisis go to waste.

Right, so we should just ignore the possibility and pretend it doesn't matter anyway. I use that same philosophy in all aspects of my life. You never know when your car might break down anyway , so it's a waste of time to do things like check the oil or tires, change filters, or tune it up.

Rest assured America....We are going to pray that there are no more massacres

Never let a crisis go to waste.

Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result

Holy Crap! What an astute observation!

There will be no more gun violence and mass shootings until it happens again.

LAWS do not stop crimes from being perpetrated. Stripping Americans of their constitutional Right to defend THEMSELVES will not make gun violence or mass shootings go away.

Remember this, coming from a law enforcement officer?

“The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun,” he said, “is a good guy with a gun.”
-- EDITORIAL: Detroit police chief wants citizens to arm themselves

Or how about this?

"With officers laid off and furloughed, simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option. You could beg for mercy from a violent criminal, hide under the bed, or you can fight back. You have a duty to protect yourself and your family."
-- Clarke's gun ad triggers alarm

Mark Kelly - Giffords' Husband:
Purchased an AR-15 - says Congress should not let Americans buy them

Diane Feinstein - calling for anti-gun legislation:
"I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon and I made the determination if somebody was going to try and take me out, I was going to take them with me."

Most of the Liberal anti-gun crowd have armed body guards....

--------------------------------------------------------------------- feck this former astronaut and his wife !!

My thoughts and prayers are that crazed gunmen will not take modified Assault Rifles and massacre more people

Amen

--------------------------------------------------------------------- feck this former astronaut and his wife !!
------------------------------------------------ nothing more then a reversed sex ' sarah brady' gun banning anti gun couple / husband - wife team !!

What kind of rifle?
--------------------------------------------------- 'mark kelly' bought an AR15 , think it was to show or advertise how easy it is . 'mark kelly' and wife , just a couple of elites being fed one way or the other by taxpayers Marion .

Last edited:
I don't think people are giving their thoughts and prayers to stop the next massacre. They are offering thoughts and prayers to help the survivors heal. And after an evil like this, we need the goodness of Christ and heaven to heal.

Also, I'm convinced if we, as individuals and as a nation, prayed for the people in our lives as we should, that God would move within our communities and change hearts in our families and neighborhoods. When hearts are changed, we will see less shootings.

Forum List

Back