Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

WHY would she want to go thru all this crap by stinking Repub senators, endure death threats by stinking republican scum to lie about this?

wow...you really are stupid......Money. She will get the book deal first, several million. Then she will option the movie rights to either a cable network or for a regular movie release. She will actually get speaking fees, big ones. She will get to teach at the best schools and get to be the head of her department..... she will be guest of Honor at all the Hollywood Award shows and invited to all of their parties..... until one of the male democrats actually does sexually assault her...then she actually will keep it a secret......

This is the democrat Golden Ticket...

As I posted in the CDZ....she will be the first #metoo millionaire....
yeah you think this is some uneducated repub ah reaching for a golden ring ....? She's highly educated with a great position and doesn't like the publicity or repub death threats Truth always hurts republicans

Since you like truth so much, they raised over 100K for her in a matter of hours on GoFundMe. This is only the beginning of her potential fortune.
You really believe she's doing this for money?

No.....that is the side benefit....she is doing this because she is a left wing nut job, who will do or say anything to keep the Supreme Court in the hands of democrats......and unlike the other Bernie supporter she doesn't want to actually commit murder to make it happen. She will just smear an innocent man.....
Is that why Hill testified against Thomas to smear an innocent man? Now we'll have 2 f-ing repub perverts on the highest court

wow...you really are stupid......Money. She will get the book deal first, several million. Then she will option the movie rights to either a cable network or for a regular movie release. She will actually get speaking fees, big ones. She will get to teach at the best schools and get to be the head of her department..... she will be guest of Honor at all the Hollywood Award shows and invited to all of their parties..... until one of the male democrats actually does sexually assault her...then she actually will keep it a secret......

yeah you think this is some uneducated repub ah reaching for a golden ring ....? She's highly educated with a great position and doesn't like the publicity or repub death threats Truth always hurts republicans

Since you like truth so much, they raised over 100K for her in a matter of hours on GoFundMe. This is only the beginning of her potential fortune.

No.....that is the side benefit....she is doing this because she is a left wing nut job, who will do or say anything to keep the Supreme Court in the hands of democrats......and unlike the other Bernie supporter she doesn't want to actually commit murder to make it happen. She will just smear an innocent man.....
Is that why Hill testified against Thomas to smear an innocent man? Now we'll have 2 f-ing repub perverts on the highest court

Yes...she lied.....she followed him from job to job...so if he was such a vile human being, why the fuck did she keep taking jobs with him....you stupid doofus.

I think Feinstein sat on it because she knew that it was impossible to prove and would end up being a "he said - she said" and with Kavanaugh's pretty much spotless adult life...tough to sell. Bringing it out at the end as they did was pretty much admitting they had no other way to stall the nomination and they were clutching at straws.

Also the fact that if she brought it up in July, the matter would have been settled by August and Kavanaugh would have been seated in a timely manor.
WHY would she want to go thru all this crap by stinking Repub senators, endure death threats by stinking republican scum to lie about this?

Moron.... this is a Gold Mine for her.....and she planned on being front and center stage from day one, you doofus.

Which explains why her lawyers :21: gave her a lie detector test in August when she stated she had no intention of her claim going anywhere; especially in public.

It's not the FBI's job to investigate 30-something year old allegations of an out of hand toga party. That would be under the jurisdiction of local law enforcement.

Besides, the FBI is too busy trying to figure out whether the Russians crapped all over Hillary's presidential aspirations or not.

A. I remind you that the FBI did exactly that during the Thomas confirmation hearings.
B. The FBI can chew gum and walk even if Trumpers can't

Let me remind you that

A. Clarence Thomas is still sitting on the bench

B. The FBI answers to Trump, since he is the head of the Executive branch of government.

Yes...she lied.....she followed him from job to job...so if he was such a vile human being, why the fuck did she keep taking jobs with him....you stupid doofus.
she needed the job jerko

That's correct, because women never lie about things like that, correct? If they make a claim against a male, it has to be legit.

she needed the job jerko

And she couldn't find a job anywhere else? What woman do you know would take jobs with somebody that makes them uncomfortable with their sexual advances?

she needed the job jerko

Not with him, you doofus. She could have worked anywhere yet she followed him from job to job.....you stupid doofus.

So you understand that the White House absolutely COULD ask the FBI to investigate as they did during the Thomas confirmation hearing.

And Clarence Thomas is possibly the worst Justice to ever sit on the SC.

That's correct, because women never lie about things like that, correct? If they make a claim against a male, it has to be legit.
not always ,,,think trumps first wife accused him of rape ,,,later bought off

Clinton raped Juanita Broaderick, Eileen Wellstone and Elizabeth Gracen....all told people immediatley after the rape, with details as to when and where....and shitstains like you still honor him in public....you doofus.

Funny, Ed...when Joe Biden declared that President's shouldn't be making SC picks right before a Presidential election years ago...because it took away the ability of the People to decide...did you call him a piece of shit as well?

You liberals keep establishing precedents and then tend to whine when they come back to haunt you! Harry Reid used the nuclear option to pack Federal courts with liberal judges despite being cautioned that might come back to bite Democrats in the ass! Guess what? Check your buttocks, little buddy...because it's about to get chomped AGAIN!
Thanks for all that Helped let me know just what or who you are

Someone who understands that actions have consequences? That's me all right, Ed!
sure hope you're right

You hope I do understand actions have consequences? Trust me...it's something I learned a LONG time ago!
Forget he said she said and attempted rape Old. Lets get to the nitty gritty You support a pos who's against roe v wade and who believes you can't indict a president?? a man hand picked by the pervert president a president who doesn't know his ass from his elbow about governing ,,a man who lies almost everytime he opens his mouth
Gee, Ed...hyperventilate much?

Correct. Because women in bad relationships never seek revenge either.

Funny, Ed...when Joe Biden declared that President's shouldn't be making SC picks right before a Presidential election years ago...because it took away the ability of the People to decide...did you call him a piece of shit as well?

You liberals keep establishing precedents and then tend to whine when they come back to haunt you! Harry Reid used the nuclear option to pack Federal courts with liberal judges despite being cautioned that might come back to bite Democrats in the ass! Guess what? Check your buttocks, little buddy...because it's about to get chomped AGAIN!

Someone who understands that actions have consequences? That's me all right, Ed!
sure hope you're right

You hope I do understand actions have consequences? Trust me...it's something I learned a LONG time ago!
Just one last question Old ,,,Were all 18 accusers of trumps molesting them all he said she said ?? How many do you need to prove to you Trump is a slime bag ? and not fit for our white house

I've got a question for you, Ed...WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE 18 WOMEN AS SOON AS THE ELECTION WAS OVER? They all seem to have simply melted away! Why WOULD that happen? Gee, I'm thinking it's because you liberals tried the same shit with Trump as you're now trying with Kavanaugh. You've become the Party where the end justifies the means. You'll do anything to drive Trump from power. ANYTHING!

Clinton raped Juanita Broaderick, Eileen Wellstone and Elizabeth Gracen....all told people immediatley after the rape, with details as to when and where....and shitstains like you still honor him in public....you doofus.
FN Grassley and Hatch are both FN liars and it's on the record One thing for Hill another now??

sure hope you're right

Just one last question Old ,,,Were all 18 accusers of trumps molesting them all he said she said ?? How many do you need to prove to you Trump is a slime bag ? and not fit for our white house

I've got a question for you, Ed...WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE 18 WOMEN AS SOON AS THE ELECTION WAS OVER? They all seem to have simply melted away! Why WOULD that happen? Gee, I'm thinking it's because you liberals tried the same shit with Trump as you're now trying with Kavanaugh. You've become the Party where the end justifies the means. You'll do anything to drive Trump from power. ANYTHING!
Maybe it's because they don't need death threats? Ever see what Grassley and Hatch said back when Hill was testifying against Thomas?COMPLETELY different now 2 fucking republican liars

sure hope you're right

is trying to drive a complete asshole from power a bad thing?

Ed seems to be losing his shit here...have some of you naughty conservatives been picking on him?

No, it's more like this:

EminentNeighboringKiskadee-small.gif

Forum List

Back