Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

More than 200 graduates from the same high school as Christine Blasey Ford, the professor who has alleged that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh assaulted her at a party three decades ago, have written an open letter supporting her.

The letter, written by students from the prestigious Holton-Arms School In Maryland and first reported by HuffPost, comes as a growing number of senators from both sides of the aisle have called on Ford to testify publicly about her claim that Kavanaugh and a friend assaulted her in the early 1980s.

It reads:

We are alumnae of Holton-Arms School, and we are writing in support of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, a fellow Holton graduate.

We believe Dr. Blasey Ford and are grateful that she came forward to tell her story. It demands a thorough and independent investigation before the Senate can reasonably vote on Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to a lifetime seat on the nation’s highest court.

Dr. Blasey Ford’s experience is all too consistent with stories we heard and lived while attending Holton. Many of us are survivors ourselves.

Holton’s motto teaches students to “find a way or make one.” We dream of making a world where women are free from harassment, assault and sexual violence. We hold deep gratitude to Dr. Blasey Ford for bravely stepping forward and bringing us closer to that world we all seek.​

The letter concludes by saying it has already been signed by “200+” Holton Arms alumnae stretching from 1968 through the present day.

Hundreds of Women From Christine Blasey Ford's High School Sign Letter Supporting Her

More than 200. Dr. Ford seems to have a high level of credibility and support.
If women believed in Equality more and were, better Friends; they would be saying, "see that one over there; let's turn him into an Al Bundy kind of guy; by plying him with so much sex he will volunteer for it.

More than 200 graduates from the same high school as Christine Blasey Ford, the professor who has alleged that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh assaulted her at a party three decades ago, have written an open letter supporting her.

The letter, written by students from the prestigious Holton-Arms School In Maryland and first reported by HuffPost, comes as a growing number of senators from both sides of the aisle have called on Ford to testify publicly about her claim that Kavanaugh and a friend assaulted her in the early 1980s.

It reads:

We are alumnae of Holton-Arms School, and we are writing in support of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, a fellow Holton graduate.

We believe Dr. Blasey Ford and are grateful that she came forward to tell her story. It demands a thorough and independent investigation before the Senate can reasonably vote on Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to a lifetime seat on the nation’s highest court.

Dr. Blasey Ford’s experience is all too consistent with stories we heard and lived while attending Holton. Many of us are survivors ourselves.

Holton’s motto teaches students to “find a way or make one.” We dream of making a world where women are free from harassment, assault and sexual violence. We hold deep gratitude to Dr. Blasey Ford for bravely stepping forward and bringing us closer to that world we all seek.​

The letter concludes by saying it has already been signed by “200+” Holton Arms alumnae stretching from 1968 through the present day.

Hundreds of Women From Christine Blasey Ford's High School Sign Letter Supporting Her

Aww...how cute. They found 200 Democrat shills from the high school and they all blindly support the Dem shill even though none of them knows what happened, proving they are all just a bunch of Dem shills.

Yes, it is cute - and I hear it's over 1,000 now. Plus, they are holding a candlelight vigil in support of Dr. Ford tonight in Palo Alto where she lives and teaches.

I hope they know that those organically-grown all-natural free-trade garments they're wearing are extremely flammable.

You know, with those candles and stuff.

gettyimages-848629964-h_2017.jpg

Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Former Classmates Support Brett Kavanaugh Accuser in Letter

Thank you, Julia.

Was she there too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! Kavanaugh also tried to have sex with those 200 other women?
When you play stupid, you just look stupid.

I'm more than willing to play stupid when it shows how truly stupid you leftards are.

I reflect your idiocy right back to you, in hopes that someday we'll all hear a loud "pop", as you pull your collective heads out of your asses.

I'm more than willing to play stupid when it shows how truly stupid you leftards are
But it didn't. It just made you seem retarded.

That's only because you don't get it. Obviously my intellect is so far about your head, that it whizzes above you like the breeze.

I bet you still think Trump's joke about Russia "finding Hillary's emails" was reality, right?

Ya'll don't seem to get it and I fear that you never will. You're just too unsophisticated, too low-class, too boorish, too angry, and too lacking in humor.

Now put on you pink pussy hat like a good Do-Bee and go outside to scream at the sky. Daylight is dwindling.

I'm more than willing to play stupid when it shows how truly stupid you leftards are

That's only because you don't get it. Obviously my intellect is so far about your head, that it whizzes above you like the breeze.

I bet you still think Trump's joke about Russia "finding Hillary's emails" was reality, right?

Ya'll don't seem to get it and I fear that you never will. You're just too unsophisticated, too low-class, too boorish, too angry, and too lacking in humor.

Now put on you pink pussy hat like a good Do-Bee and go outside to scream at the sky. Daylight is dwindling.
Your point was not complicated. You think far too highly of your own wit. Your point was stupid, and you made yourself look stupid to make it. But you are proud of acting stupid, so I suppose I am soothing you.

Last edited:
Nor should she be under oath - there is nothing to be testifying to that would require it.
She is potentially intentionally falsely attempting to destroy a man's life and unfairly deny him a well-earned appointment - according to Schumer - to the USSC by knowingly making a false accusation. I think this is more than enough reason to have her under oath, so that if it is proven this is exactly what it now seems - what was just described, she can be punished to the full extent of the law.
Punished for making disparaging remarks about an incident she went through that cannot be proven?

That really is not a crime ergo she should not be placed under oath. The ONLY reason to do so is to set her up for a perjury charge - same thing with Trump. That is the sole reason that Muller wants him to speak to him. There is something inherently wrong with the government using its power to try and get you to break a law because it cannot prove you broke another.

Many a time snowflakes have made the claim, 'If they are telling the truth they should have no problem testifying under oath'.

Why is that not the case now?
I don't know why that is not the claim now. What I do know is that I am not going to adopt asinine and false logic simply because 'the shoe is on the other foot.'

Your point was not complicated. You think far too highly of your own wit. Your point was stupid, and you made yourself look stupid to make it. But you are proud of being stupid, so I suppose I am soothing you.

Not really. I'm proud that I don't have to spend the rest of my life being angry, as you apparently are.

I'm sincerely sorry your girl lost, but them's the breaks.

Last edited:

It reads:

So what? Who gives a crap if the entire school signs the letter saying the 'believe' her?

The only thing that matters is the FACTS...and so far she is coming up seriously empty on those.

So far the 'witnesses' she claim were there, who 'saved' her, either say they weren't there or IT NEVER HAPPENED.

She has not pressed charges, her lawyer is trying to insist she NOT be put under oath to testify (the 'Hillary' treatment), etc...
She cant press charges, the crime was to long ago. Nor should she be under oath - there is nothing to be testifying to that would require it.

AFAIK, she is claiming that she will not testify if the FBI does not also investigate though that might as well be a play because she knows the FBI really cannot investigate - there is not a crime to investigate.

If not mistaken, Maryland does not have a statute of limitations on sex crime. As far as an FBI investigation, this was not a federal crime.
I made an error when researching the statute of limitations on sex crimes. You are correct - MD does not have a limitation on felony sex crimes. That makes things somewhat more interesting as there can very well be a crime there.

That leads some credence to the call for her to come in under oath.

Your point was not complicated. You think far too highly of your own wit. Your point was stupid, and you made yourself look stupid to make it. But you are proud of being stupid, so I suppose I am soothing you.

Not really. I'm prod that I don't have to spend the rest of my life being angry, as you apparently are.

I'm sincerely sorry your girl lost, but them's the breaks.
Please stop trolling

It reads:

Aww...how cute. They found 200 Democrat shills from the high school and they all blindly support the Dem shill even though none of them knows what happened, proving they are all just a bunch of Dem shills.

Yes, it is cute - and I hear it's over 1,000 now. Plus, they are holding a candlelight vigil in support of Dr. Ford tonight in Palo Alto where she lives and teaches.
Just like hands up don't shoot.

Facts are irrelevant, only what you want to believe...

It reads:

So what? Who gives a crap if the entire school signs the letter saying the 'believe' her?

The only thing that matters is the FACTS...and so far she is coming up seriously empty on those.

So far the 'witnesses' she claim were there, who 'saved' her, either say they weren't there or IT NEVER HAPPENED.

She has not pressed charges, her lawyer is trying to insist she NOT be put under oath to testify (the 'Hillary' treatment), etc...
She cant press charges, the crime was to long ago. Nor should she be under oath - there is nothing to be testifying to that would require it.

AFAIK, she is claiming that she will not testify if the FBI does not also investigate though that might as well be a play because she knows the FBI really cannot investigate - there is not a crime to investigate.

If not mistaken, Maryland does not have a statute of limitations on sex crime. As far as an FBI investigation, this was not a federal crime.
I made an error when researching the statute of limitations on sex crimes. You are correct - MD does not have a limitation on felony sex crimes. That makes things somewhat more interesting as there can very well be a crime there.

It's not the FBI's job to investigate 30-something year old allegations of an out of hand toga party. That would be under the jurisdiction of local law enforcement.

Besides, the FBI is too busy trying to figure out whether the Russians crapped all over Hillary's presidential aspirations or not.

It reads:

It does raise some interesting issues. If allegation is true, do you convict as a juvenile? And if that is the case, won't the records be sealed when that person reaches age. Which kinda makes it a moot point.

It reads:

It's not the FBI's job to investigate 30-something year old allegations of an out of hand toga party. That would be under the jurisdiction of local law enforcement.

Besides, the FBI is too busy trying to figure out whether the Russians crapped all over Hillary's presidential aspirations or not.
Never stated otherwise. I already said that her call for the FBI to investigate was BS, she knows that they cannot investigate.

Forum List

Back