Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

Mod Note: Had to start consolidating these threads. Tried to merge only the threads that dealt with witnesses, testimonials, folks who want face time for this dust-up, and others ASSOCIATED with the Ford/Kavanaugh "story"..

Please KEEP it on that theme. There are still 15 OTHER Kavanaugh threads out there for more specific updates and news on the hearings and CONGRESSIONAL drama about this..

Ican only say that males voting republican are complete assholes and they'll never change ,,women voting for republicans deserve whatever shit befalls them Maybe a little molesting by their Repub boss might bring them around

So you think it's ok to molest women if they voted for a Republican, Ed? How very "progressive" of you!
they deserve it ,,think they might change their minds ,,,,only if the molester is a republican

Oh so women "deserve" to be molested if they're conservatives? Thanks for sharing, Ed! I'll remember that little gem of wisdom the next time you start whining about a "war on women" by conservatives! You liberals are a piece of work. You seriously need to step back and take a look at who you've become!
Old let me be very precise ,,I wish the worst on EVERY republican stupid enough to vote for and support this great AH in our WH They deserve it for their stupidity

So conservative women deserve to be molested...what do the men deserve, Ed? Show your true colors...

You do realize that our choice was between Trump and Hillary Clinton? I'd vote for Trump a thousand times before I'd ever vote for Hillary. It wasn't even a question. Clinton was the worst candidate I've ever seen run for President...bar none!
Oh God I said something evil about as trump has put it, ""this very very fine person ?"" was he as fine as the scumbag trump or the other fine fine people Cohen and Manafort who are spilling their guts??

sure hope you're right

You hope I do understand actions have consequences? Trust me...it's something I learned a LONG time ago!
Just one last question Old ,,,Were all 18 accusers of trumps molesting them all he said she said ?? How many do you need to prove to you Trump is a slime bag ? and not fit for our white house

I've got a question for you, Ed...WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE 18 WOMEN AS SOON AS THE ELECTION WAS OVER? They all seem to have simply melted away! Why WOULD that happen? Gee, I'm thinking it's because you liberals tried the same shit with Trump as you're now trying with Kavanaugh. You've become the Party where the end justifies the means. You'll do anything to drive Trump from power. ANYTHING!
much is happening. Summer Zervos is probably the main one. But there are 21 altogether accusing.
putin-grabbing-america-by-the-pussy-all-this-grabbing-34771480.png

Much is happening? Really? Where exactly...is this taking place somewhere other than in your mind?
Old you don't get it ?? Those closest to trump are spilling their guts You think manafort cohen the head of the trump empire don't know enough about the evil pos trump to make his life miserable?

So you think it's ok to molest women if they voted for a Republican, Ed? How very "progressive" of you!
they deserve it ,,think they might change their minds ,,,,only if the molester is a republican

Oh so women "deserve" to be molested if they're conservatives? Thanks for sharing, Ed! I'll remember that little gem of wisdom the next time you start whining about a "war on women" by conservatives! You liberals are a piece of work. You seriously need to step back and take a look at who you've become!
Old let me be very precise ,,I wish the worst on EVERY republican stupid enough to vote for and support this great AH in our WH They deserve it for their stupidity

So conservative women deserve to be molested...what do the men deserve, Ed? Show your true colors...

You do realize that our choice was between Trump and Hillary Clinton? I'd vote for Trump a thousand times before I'd ever vote for Hillary. It wasn't even a question. Clinton was the worst candidate I've ever seen run for President...bar none!
Your opinion Hillary would be far better governing our country and far far better with relations with other countries but that's just my opinion you got what you voted for ,,,a low life scum of the earth ,,,,great choice

Hillary struggled to govern the State Department, Ed. Why you think she would have done any better with more on her plate escapes me.

Trump on the other hand is doing a rather remarkable job at governing. You may not like his style...but it's hard to dispute that he's getting things done.

You hope I do understand actions have consequences? Trust me...it's something I learned a LONG time ago!
Just one last question Old ,,,Were all 18 accusers of trumps molesting them all he said she said ?? How many do you need to prove to you Trump is a slime bag ? and not fit for our white house

I've got a question for you, Ed...WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE 18 WOMEN AS SOON AS THE ELECTION WAS OVER? They all seem to have simply melted away! Why WOULD that happen? Gee, I'm thinking it's because you liberals tried the same shit with Trump as you're now trying with Kavanaugh. You've become the Party where the end justifies the means. You'll do anything to drive Trump from power. ANYTHING!
much is happening. Summer Zervos is probably the main one. But there are 21 altogether accusing.

Much is happening? Really? Where exactly...is this taking place somewhere other than in your mind?
Old you don't get it ?? Those closest to trump are spilling their guts You think manafort cohen the head of the trump empire don't know enough about the evil pos trump to make his life miserable?

Hasn't it begun to dawn on you, Ed that the reason Mueller is going after Cohen and Manafort for crimes that have nothing to do with Trump is that he hasn't been able to find anything criminal in the way Trump conducted his businesses or his campaign? I hate to break this to you but it's beginning to look more and more like the Mueller investigation is going to die with a whimper and not a shout.

Your opinion Hillary would be far better governing our country and far far better with relations with other countries but that's just my opinion you got what you voted for ,,,a low life scum of the earth ,,,,great choice

Hillary struggled to govern the State Department, Ed. Why you think she would have done any better with more on her plate escapes me.

Trump on the other hand is doing a rather remarkable job at governing. You may not like his style...but it's hard to dispute that he's getting things done.
Like I said before gramps I don't mind him taking a victory lap JUST NOT 3 victory laps He disgusts me

Anything he says is covered by attorney-client privilege, dumbass.

Hasn't it begun to dawn on you, Ed that the reason Mueller is going after Cohen and Manafort for crimes that have nothing to do with Trump is that he hasn't been able to find anything criminal in the way Trump conducted his businesses or his campaign? I hate to break this to you but it's beginning to look more and more like the Mueller investigation is going to die with a whimper and not a shout.
Bad news old Mueller is just putting the icing on the cake Between all those people ratting trump out he'll be lucky to not get a jail term A despicable man

Like I said before gramps I don't mind him taking a victory lap JUST NOT 3 victory laps He disgusts me

He disgusts you...Hillary disgusts me! So what's your point? Once again...you may be disgusted by the man...but he's slowly but surely checking off the things that he ran on and in the long run...what else should we demand from a President?

Bad news old Mueller is just putting the icing on the cake Between all those people ratting trump out he'll be lucky to not get a jail term A despicable man
Do you not grasp that Mueller is getting convictions on things that have ZERO to do with Trump? In order for someone to "rat out" another person...they first have to have something to rat out! Duh?

He disgusts you...Hillary disgusts me! So what's your point? Once again...you may be disgusted by the man...but he's slowly but surely checking off the things that he ran on and in the long run...what else should we demand from a President?
Mexico pay for the wall ? Hillary in jail ? All you have are tax cuts to millionaires and trillions in debt

Do you not grasp that Mueller is getting convictions on things that have ZERO to do with Trump? In order for someone to "rat out" another person...they first have to have something to rat out! Duh?
Oh EXCUSE ME ,,,those life long finance guys don't know anything about money laundering or his payoff guy cohen knows nothing of all the women paid off or all the other illegal deals the ex scumbag RE guy trump was responsible for ,,,,my bad

Mexico pay for the wall ? Hillary in jail ? All you have are tax cuts to millionaires and trillions in debt

They're going ahead with construction of the wall, Ed. He at least is willing to deal with immigration unlike the Presidents before him who avoided the issue like a hot potato. We had trillions in debt under Obama and little to show for it. Under Trump we have one of the strongest economies we've had in a long time with low unemployment and rising wages. His playing hardball with the EU resulted in a much better trade deal for us. He's doing the same thing with the NAFTA deal and with China. He's got North Korea and South Korea trying to work out deals to denuke the Korean peninsula. He's rewarded Israel with recognition of it's capital. He's held up funding to the Palestinian Authority until they behave responsibly. He's got steel jobs being created in American. He's created manufacturing jobs that Barry said would never return to the US. He's nominated two very competent Supreme Court Justices. He's exposed corruption in the FBI and our intelligence services.

Forum List

Back