Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

Yup 35 years is a long time and this whole thing is nothing but he said, she said.

No way to prove it either way.

Kinda funny that the minute they are getting ready for the vote this all comes out.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven.

The Reps say they have the votes. They should vote and get Kav on the SC. End of story.

I think Feinstein sat on it because she knew that it was impossible to prove and would end up being a "he said - she said" and with Kavanaugh's pretty much spotless adult life...tough to sell. Bringing it out at the end as they did was pretty much admitting they had no other way to stall the nomination and they were clutching at straws.
If Feinstein ALONE sat on it, how is it that the GOP brought out the "65 women" letter right away.....Doesn't that kind of thing take time?

Amazed that so many women would respond so quickly to defend Kavanaugh, Bodecea? Must be a hell of a guy...huh?

The other night Laura had three of them on her show. One woman stated that they've been lifelong friends since school; staying in touch; Facebook friends; even gathering in public settings. It comes as no surprise she said that we could get together so quickly to sign support for our friend and fellow student.

Yup 35 years is a long time and this whole thing is nothing but he said, she said.

Kinda funny that the minute they are getting ready for the vote this all comes out.

The Reps say they have the votes. They should vote and get Kav on the SC. End of story.

I think Feinstein sat on it because she knew that it was impossible to prove and would end up being a "he said - she said" and with Kavanaugh's pretty much spotless adult life...tough to sell. Bringing it out at the end as they did was pretty much admitting they had no other way to stall the nomination and they were clutching at straws.

Also the fact that if she brought it up in July, the matter would have been settled by August and Kavanaugh would have been seated in a timely manor.

On the news, they said a bunch of those women were surprised to find their names on that list. Some said they never heard of any of these people. Some refused to talk to the media.

Hilarious.

Oh, Ed...I didn't even go to an all boys school and yet I know that all boys schools typically have socials with all girls schools. It's kind of the way things work.
But knew 65 which I hear is down to 2

My point Ed is that having 200 women who don't know Ford "support" her really doesn't mean squat. Having 65 women who DO know Kavanaugh support him means something.
And you know those 200 don't know her and the 65 know Kavanaugh?? Read that letter?

The 65 women who signed the letter supporting Kavanaugh have relationships with him spanning decades. They actually know the man. The 200 women who signed that letter attend the same school as Ford but very few if any attended school with her or have any kind of a relationship with her.

I went to a high school back in the 70's. If 200 people that I've never met signed a letter of support for me simply because of their support for my politics it wouldn't prove a thing about my character...only that 200 people support the same views as I do. Now if 200 people that I attended high school with all signed a letter saying what a saint I was (which will never happen by the way!) then THAT would have meaning.
I agree with what you say old BUT isn't the one attempted rape ,if true ,enough to keep him away from the SC or any other big job in politics?

But it isn't true. That's why the Democrats set it up so it can't be proven or disproven.

Also the fact that if she brought it up in July, the matter would have been settled by August and Kavanaugh would have been seated in a timely manor.
WHY would she want to go thru all this crap by stinking Repub senators, endure death threats by stinking republican scum to lie about this?

WHY would she want to go thru all this crap by stinking Repub senators, endure death threats by stinking republican scum to lie about this?

wow...you really are stupid......Money. She will get the book deal first, several million. Then she will option the movie rights to either a cable network or for a regular movie release. She will actually get speaking fees, big ones. She will get to teach at the best schools and get to be the head of her department..... she will be guest of Honor at all the Hollywood Award shows and invited to all of their parties..... until one of the male democrats actually does sexually assault her...then she actually will keep it a secret......

This is the democrat Golden Ticket...

As I posted in the CDZ....she will be the first #metoo millionaire....

Judge was a classmate of Kavanaugh’s at Georgetown Prep when Christine Blasey Ford says the incident occurred.

Mark Judge, the man who Christine Blasey Ford has said was in the room while Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh allegedly assaulted her when they were in high school, has declined to speak before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Democrats had called for him to do so. But in a statement to committee chairman Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), Judge claimed he had no memory of the incident and declined to speak publicly about the allegation.

More: Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

It's interesting that Judge has no memory of the incident. Well, Dr. Ford said there were also two more boys downstairs - so why doesn't someone investigate them and their memory of the gathering? Surely all of them aren't deaf and dumb.

Kavanaugh has no supporting witness, he is known to have perjured himself at least 5-Times.....typical lying Con.

Hard to have a supporting witness for something that did not happen.

Do you have any supporting witness to prove you were not peeping in my windows sometime in the past 30 years?

Because she's a Fn leftist activist. Why do you suppose she erased her Facebook page entirely? Now they (likely her lawyer) erased her school yearbooks off the internet.

She's doing this for the same reason leftists don't mind destroying property, attacking police officers, and going to jail or prison over it.

wow...you really are stupid......Money. She will get the book deal first, several million. Then she will option the movie rights to either a cable network or for a regular movie release. She will actually get speaking fees, big ones. She will get to teach at the best schools and get to be the head of her department..... she will be guest of Honor at all the Hollywood Award shows and invited to all of their parties..... until one of the male democrats actually does sexually assault her...then she actually will keep it a secret......

yeah you think this is some uneducated repub ah reaching for a golden ring ....? She's highly educated with a great position and doesn't like the publicity or repub death threats Truth always hurts republicans

yeah you think this is some uneducated repub ah reaching for a golden ring ....? She's highly educated with a great position and doesn't like the publicity or repub death threats Truth always hurts republicans

Since you like truth so much, they raised over 100K for her in a matter of hours on GoFundMe. This is only the beginning of her potential fortune.

Moron.... this is a Gold Mine for her.....and she planned on being front and center stage from day one, you doofus.

Since you like truth so much, they raised over 100K for her in a matter of hours on GoFundMe. This is only the beginning of her potential fortune.
You really believe she's doing this for money?

No.....that is the side benefit....she is doing this because she is a left wing nut job, who will do or say anything to keep the Supreme Court in the hands of democrats......and unlike the other Bernie supporter she doesn't want to actually commit murder to make it happen. She will just smear an innocent man.....

If Feinstein ALONE sat on it, how is it that the GOP brought out the "65 women" letter right away.....Doesn't that kind of thing take time?

Amazed that so many women would respond so quickly to defend Kavanaugh, Bodecea? Must be a hell of a guy...huh?

The other night Laura had three of them on her show. One woman stated that they've been lifelong friends since school; staying in touch; Facebook friends; even gathering in public settings. It comes as no surprise she said that we could get together so quickly to sign support for our friend and fellow student.
Sure looked like the Kavanaugh team had this all set up knowing there was a chance this accusation would surface

Sure looked like the Kavanaugh team had this all set up knowing there was a chance this accusation would surface

No, dipstick...... Republicans know the democrat playbook.....if calling the Judge a racist doesn't work, trot out the false claim of sexual attack.... This is text book democrat BS....

No.....that is the side benefit....she is doing this because she is a left wing nut job, who will do or say anything to keep the Supreme Court in the hands of democrats......and unlike the other Bernie supporter she doesn't want to actually commit murder to make it happen. She will just smear an innocent man.....
guess you think those 18 women who say they were molested by your president were lying too?

It's not the FBI's job to investigate 30-something year old allegations of an out of hand toga party. That would be under the jurisdiction of local law enforcement.

Besides, the FBI is too busy trying to figure out whether the Russians crapped all over Hillary's presidential aspirations or not.

A. I remind you that the FBI did exactly that during the Thomas confirmation hearings.
B. The FBI can chew gum and walk even if Trumpers can't

guess you think those 18 women who say they were molested by your president were lying too?

Nope....... they were willing..... the women clinton raped were actually raped..... but you guys don't care about them...or the woman keith ellison beat even though he is running for AG......couldn't care less about him though, could you?

Forum List

Back