Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

Someone who understands that actions have consequences? That's me all right, Ed!
sure hope you're right

You hope I do understand actions have consequences? Trust me...it's something I learned a LONG time ago!
Just one last question Old ,,,Were all 18 accusers of trumps molesting them all he said she said ?? How many do you need to prove to you Trump is a slime bag ? and not fit for our white house

I've got a question for you, Ed...WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE 18 WOMEN AS SOON AS THE ELECTION WAS OVER? They all seem to have simply melted away! Why WOULD that happen? Gee, I'm thinking it's because you liberals tried the same shit with Trump as you're now trying with Kavanaugh. You've become the Party where the end justifies the means. You'll do anything to drive Trump from power. ANYTHING!
is trying to drive a complete asshole from power a bad thing?

It was when McConnell said we want to make DumBama a one-term President.

Someone who understands that actions have consequences? That's me all right, Ed!
sure hope you're right

You hope I do understand actions have consequences? Trust me...it's something I learned a LONG time ago!
Just one last question Old ,,,Were all 18 accusers of trumps molesting them all he said she said ?? How many do you need to prove to you Trump is a slime bag ? and not fit for our white house

I've got a question for you, Ed...WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE 18 WOMEN AS SOON AS THE ELECTION WAS OVER? They all seem to have simply melted away! Why WOULD that happen? Gee, I'm thinking it's because you liberals tried the same shit with Trump as you're now trying with Kavanaugh. You've become the Party where the end justifies the means. You'll do anything to drive Trump from power. ANYTHING!

Not at all, Ed! I would however suggest you do so the way you're supposed to...by beating him at the ballot box! What you on the left have been doing since Hillary lost reminds me of spoiled children not getting their way.

The way you stop this is vote out every single democrat...... they still won't learn, but they won't have power....

sure hope you're right

Not at all, Ed! I would however suggest you do so the way you're supposed to...by beating him at the ballot box! What you on the left have been doing since Hillary lost reminds me of spoiled children not getting their way.

Spoiled children have an excuse...they are children. The left are simply insane.

sure hope you're right

No...but the democrats keep cheating so it isn't easy to drive them from power...

Ed seems to be losing his shit here...have some of you naughty conservatives been picking on him?
I'll leave you now with your republican pals You all should be ashamed of yourselves giving America this POS

With all due respect, Ed...I've always maintained that it was the main stream media that made Trump President! They thought he would be the easiest GOP candidate for Hillary to defeat one on one and gave him mountains of coverage while they gave none to the other Republican's running. You want to blame someone for Trump becoming President? Start with your buddies in the liberal media!

And I've got to add that I find all of that EXTREMELY AMUSING!!!

Spoiled children have an excuse...they are children. The left are simply insane.
Ican only say that males voting republican are complete assholes and they'll never change ,,women voting for republicans deserve whatever shit befalls them Maybe a little molesting by their Repub boss might bring them around

Ican only say that males voting republican are complete assholes and they'll never change ,,women voting for republicans deserve whatever shit befalls them Maybe a little molesting by their Repub boss might bring them around

The only ones molesting women are hollywood democrats, Washington democrats, democrat journalists.......keith ellison, sherrod brown, ted kennedy, bob menendez (child rapist), cory booker, bill clinton, anthony weiner....

Women are doing better than ever. Their unemployment rate is very low (as with most other groups) they don't have to worry about their daughters in school sharing restrooms and dressing rooms with guys wearing high heels, and they have a choice on what to eat for lunch in their school cafeteria.

Thanks for all that Helped let me know just what or who you are

sure hope you're right

much is happening. Summer Zervos is probably the main one. But there are 21 altogether accusing.
putin-grabbing-america-by-the-pussy-all-this-grabbing-34771480.png

So you think it's ok to molest women if they voted for a Republican, Ed? How very "progressive" of you!

sure hope you're right

much is happening. Summer Zervos is probably the main one. But there are 21 altogether accusing.
Thanks to Mike Cohen now we know how many payoffs trump had to make to other women

sure hope you're right

Much is happening? Really? Where exactly...is this taking place somewhere other than in your mind?

So you think it's ok to molest women if they voted for a Republican, Ed? How very "progressive" of you!
they deserve it ,,think they might change their minds ,,,,only if the molester is a republican

It's not the FBI's job to investigate 30-something year old allegations of an out of hand toga party. That would be under the jurisdiction of local law enforcement.

Besides, the FBI is too busy trying to figure out whether the Russians crapped all over Hillary's presidential aspirations or not.

A. I remind you that the FBI did exactly that during the Thomas confirmation hearings.
B. The FBI can chew gum and walk even if Trumpers can't
The FBI you claim is so competent already conducted a thorough background investigation of Kacanaugh and found nothing.

The truth is, snowflakes only believe the FBI is competent when they act against Conservatives / Republicans.

Upon finding, days before the election, that Huma Abedin had illegally downloaded all of Hillary's classified data onto her personal laptop the FBI announced announced it was re-opening the Clinton investigation...as they were legally required to do in this situation. Liberals went nuts, attacked the FBI, condemning them unmercifully...until they began professing their admiration for them again days later when the FBI declared they found nothing and closed the case again.

Liberals echoed the insults and attacks against the women who came forward to accuse Bill Clinton of sexual harassment, sexual assault, and rape. Democrats, even now while claiming Ford should be believed despite having no evidence, have totally rejected and dismissed the woman who has accused Keith Ellison of abuse despite her actually having evidence.

So, again, spare us the crap...

the lesson is never trust a republican ,,,,they'll molest you cheat you and make your life miserable

they deserve it ,,think they might change their minds ,,,,only if the molester is a republican

Oh so women "deserve" to be molested if they're conservatives? Thanks for sharing, Ed! I'll remember that little gem of wisdom the next time you start whining about a "war on women" by conservatives! You liberals are a piece of work. You seriously need to step back and take a look at who you've become!

Oh so women "deserve" to be molested if they're conservatives? Thanks for sharing, Ed! I'll remember that little gem of wisdom the next time you start whining about a "war on women" by conservatives! You liberals are a piece of work. You seriously need to step back and take a look at who you've become!
Old let me be very precise ,,I wish the worst on EVERY republican stupid enough to vote for and support this great AH in our WH They deserve it for their stupidity

Old let me be very precise ,,I wish the worst on EVERY republican stupid enough to vote for and support this great AH in our WH They deserve it for their stupidity

So conservative women deserve to be molested...what do the men deserve, Ed? Show your true colors...

You do realize that our choice was between Trump and Hillary Clinton? I'd vote for Trump a thousand times before I'd ever vote for Hillary. It wasn't even a question. Clinton was the worst candidate I've ever seen run for President...bar none!

So conservative women deserve to be molested...what do the men deserve, Ed? Show your true colors...

You do realize that our choice was between Trump and Hillary Clinton? I'd vote for Trump a thousand times before I'd ever vote for Hillary. It wasn't even a question. Clinton was the worst candidate I've ever seen run for President...bar none!
Your opinion Hillary would be far better governing our country and far far better with relations with other countries but that's just my opinion you got what you voted for ,,,a low life scum of the earth ,,,,great choice

Forum List

Back