Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

Guilty?

He's not n trial and never will be.

This is about his fitness to sit on the highest court in the land FOR LIFE.

We ought to be very thorough in that regard...ya think?
explain how something 36 years ago that wasn't found in a background check is a disqualifier exactly?

hope you said the same about that pos McConnell who kept Obamas choice away from the SC Didn't that ""stink to high heaven too?""

Funny, Ed...when Joe Biden declared that President's shouldn't be making SC picks right before a Presidential election years ago...because it took away the ability of the People to decide...did you call him a piece of shit as well?

You liberals keep establishing precedents and then tend to whine when they come back to haunt you! Harry Reid used the nuclear option to pack Federal courts with liberal judges despite being cautioned that might come back to bite Democrats in the ass! Guess what? Check your buttocks, little buddy...because it's about to get chomped AGAIN!
Thanks for all that Helped let me know just what or who you are

Someone who understands that actions have consequences? That's me all right, Ed!
sure hope you're right

You hope I do understand actions have consequences? Trust me...it's something I learned a LONG time ago!
Forget he said she said and attempted rape Old. Lets get to the nitty gritty You support a pos who's against roe v wade and who believes you can't indict a president?? a man hand picked by the pervert president a president who doesn't know his ass from his elbow about governing ,,a man who lies almost everytime he opens his mouth

But knew 65 which I hear is down to 2

My point Ed is that having 200 women who don't know Ford "support" her really doesn't mean squat. Having 65 women who DO know Kavanaugh support him means something.
And you know those 200 don't know her and the 65 know Kavanaugh?? Read that letter?

The 65 women who signed the letter supporting Kavanaugh have relationships with him spanning decades. They actually know the man. The 200 women who signed that letter attend the same school as Ford but very few if any attended school with her or have any kind of a relationship with her.

I went to a high school back in the 70's. If 200 people that I've never met signed a letter of support for me simply because of their support for my politics it wouldn't prove a thing about my character...only that 200 people support the same views as I do. Now if 200 people that I attended high school with all signed a letter saying what a saint I was (which will never happen by the way!) then THAT would have meaning.
I agree with what you say old BUT isn't the one attempted rape ,if true ,enough to keep him away from the SC or any other big job in politics?

He was a minor at the time. There's a reason we give minors a break. Unless you're advocating crimes committed as a child should have life long legal consequences, no to your question.

There's no indication that he's done anything remotely like that since the alleged incident. They leads me to believe that either he didn't do it or he learned from the experience and grew up.
So sexual assault is just a "youthful indiscretion"

Ummm...no.

Funny, Ed...when Joe Biden declared that President's shouldn't be making SC picks right before a Presidential election years ago...because it took away the ability of the People to decide...did you call him a piece of shit as well?

You liberals keep establishing precedents and then tend to whine when they come back to haunt you! Harry Reid used the nuclear option to pack Federal courts with liberal judges despite being cautioned that might come back to bite Democrats in the ass! Guess what? Check your buttocks, little buddy...because it's about to get chomped AGAIN!

Someone who understands that actions have consequences? That's me all right, Ed!
sure hope you're right

You hope I do understand actions have consequences? Trust me...it's something I learned a LONG time ago!
Forget he said she said and attempted rape Old. Lets get to the nitty gritty You support a pos who's against roe v wade and who believes you can't indict a president?? a man hand picked by the pervert president a president who doesn't know his ass from his elbow about governing ,,a man who lies almost everytime he opens his mouth
That...his lying during several confirmation hearings...his involvement in the stealing of documents that lead to jail time for several...and sexual assault...clearly show this man should NOT be on the SCOTUS

Along the same lines, millions of people could testify that Jeffery Dahmer didn't eat them.

No, it's not along the same lines as a matter of fact !!
These women actually knew him in high school.
And trump got a doctor to say he’s in perfect health. That doesn’t make it true.

Bill Cosby could find 65 women who would testify he never drugged or raped them

Yup 35 years is a long time and this whole thing is nothing but he said, she said.

No way to prove it either way.

Kinda funny that the minute they are getting ready for the vote this all comes out.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven.

The Reps say they have the votes. They should vote and get Kav on the SC. End of story.
That's what you do when what you're really after is a delay...not justice.
hope you said the same about that pos McConnell who kept Obamas choice away from the SC Didn't that ""stink to high heaven too?""

Of course it did, but hiding behind wuttabouts doesn't make this one any better. A big difference, should you care to consider, is that no one tried to destroy Garland personally.
He never had the chance to appear before the Senate and take what crap they would be throwing Believe me Repubs would come up with all kinds of BS if they had to

explain how something 36 years ago that wasn't found in a background check is a disqualifier exactly?

Sexual assault is absolutely a disqualifier for someone to take a seat on the Supreme Court bench

WHat planet do you live on?

Along the same lines, millions of people could testify that Jeffery Dahmer didn't eat them.

No, it's not along the same lines as a matter of fact !!
These women actually knew him in high school.
And trump got a doctor to say he’s in perfect health. That doesn’t make it true.

Bill Cosby could find 65 women who would testify he never drugged or raped them
He also found a doctor who'd say he had a boo boo on his leg and couldn't serve

My point Ed is that having 200 women who don't know Ford "support" her really doesn't mean squat. Having 65 women who DO know Kavanaugh support him means something.
And you know those 200 don't know her and the 65 know Kavanaugh?? Read that letter?

The 65 women who signed the letter supporting Kavanaugh have relationships with him spanning decades. They actually know the man. The 200 women who signed that letter attend the same school as Ford but very few if any attended school with her or have any kind of a relationship with her.

I went to a high school back in the 70's. If 200 people that I've never met signed a letter of support for me simply because of their support for my politics it wouldn't prove a thing about my character...only that 200 people support the same views as I do. Now if 200 people that I attended high school with all signed a letter saying what a saint I was (which will never happen by the way!) then THAT would have meaning.
I agree with what you say old BUT isn't the one attempted rape ,if true ,enough to keep him away from the SC or any other big job in politics?

He was a minor at the time. There's a reason we give minors a break. Unless you're advocating crimes committed as a child should have life long legal consequences, no to your question.

There's no indication that he's done anything remotely like that since the alleged incident. They leads me to believe that either he didn't do it or he learned from the experience and grew up.

Ummm...no.

Of course not, but there's a reason we have juvenile criminal records separate from adult criminal records. And, as we saw with Bubba Clinton, sexual predators don't just do it once as a teenager, then never again, especially if they get away with it the first time. Kavenaugh's been about as model a citizen as anyone could hope for in his adult life, so it's ever more doubtful he did what he's accused of doing, and even if he had and been convicted of assault, he'd have still gotten a clean record when he became an adult.

If she refuses to testify, they should hold the vote immediately. She doesn't get to dictate the timing or to whom or under what circumstances she'll testify.

Ummm...no.

Of course not, but there's a reason we have juvenile criminal records separate from adult criminal records. And, as we saw with Bubba Clinton, sexual predators don't just do it once as a teenager, then never again, especially if they get away with it the first time. Kavenaugh's been about as model a citizen as anyone could hope for in his adult life, so it's ever more doubtful he did what he's accused of doing, and even if he had and been convicted of assault, he'd have still gotten a clean record when he became an adult.

If she refuses to testify, they should hold the vote immediately. She doesn't get to dictate the timing or to whom or under what circumstances she'll testify.
Trump has a long list of women who’ve complained about him. If you voted for him you’ll vote for kav

Doubt MSNBC will even mention this letter.

65 women who knew Brett Kavanaugh in high school defend his character
In light of allegations of sexual assault, 65 women say Kavanaugh always “treated women with respect.”

Sixty-five women who knew Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh in high school have testified to his good character in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee, in light of recently surfaced allegations that he tried to force himself on a girl during his time at Georgetown Preparatory School, an all-boys school in Bethesda, Maryland.

None of those women are in a position to know whether he raped that girl or not.
I thought according to Ford the only thing he did was had her down on the bed pulling at her swim trunks where did the word rape come in from that

Sexual assault is absolutely a disqualifier for someone to take a seat on the Supreme Court bench

WHat planet do you live on?
what sexual assault? it wasn't found in the background check why?

Yup 35 years is a long time and this whole thing is nothing but he said, she said.

No way to prove it either way.

Kinda funny that the minute they are getting ready for the vote this all comes out.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven.

The Reps say they have the votes. They should vote and get Kav on the SC. End of story.
That's what you do when what you're really after is a delay...not justice.

Of course it did, but hiding behind wuttabouts doesn't make this one any better. A big difference, should you care to consider, is that no one tried to destroy Garland personally.
He never had the chance to appear before the Senate and take what crap they would be throwing Believe me Repubs would come up with all kinds of BS if they had to

They could have spread all kinds of nonsense about him to justify their refusal to vote, but they never tried to pretend he was a monster by having someone drag out a virtually unprovable allegation from decades ago. They simply said in essence, "nothing personal, but we don't want to let Obama pick this one". They said nothing negative about him at all. You can insist he would have faced this that or the other thing, but he just didn't.

In light of allegations of sexual assault, 65 women say Kavanaugh always “treated women with respect.”

Sixty-five women who knew Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh in high school have testified to his good character in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee, in light of recently surfaced allegations that he tried to force himself on a girl during his time at Georgetown Preparatory School, an all-boys school in Bethesda, Maryland.

None of those women are in a position to know whether he raped that girl or not.
I thought according to Ford the only thing he did was had her down on the bed pulling at her swim trunks where did the word rape come in from that
See results about

Rape
Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual ...

Sexual assault
Sexual assault is an act in which a person sexually touches another person without that person's ...

Ummm...no.

Trump has a long list of women who’ve complained about him. If you voted for him you’ll vote for kav

No ordinary people vote for SC justices. They have no direct say in the matter, so your statement is kind of stupid.

The vote could be held today, but they're giving her a chance to appear and tell her story. If she doesn't, or if she doesn't make a strong case, they should hold the vote the next day.

sure hope you're right

Just one last question Old ,,,Were all 18 accusers of trumps molesting them all he said she said ?? How many do you need to prove to you Trump is a slime bag ? and not fit for our white house

Kavanaugh’s apparent lies to the Judiciary Committee are totally acceptable to Siegfried, but Ford’s accusation of “frat boy” Brett’s attempted rape of her is something Siggy just can’t abide.

In his editorial, Siegfried made an even bigger fool of himself when he advised Kavanaugh that he “ 'must put the integrity of the Supreme Court and its future rulings first, and withdraw his nomination. Trump can then replace him with a nominee with stellar credentials and no controversy.’ ”

Put the integrity of the court first? That’s a laugh. The GOP has seen the USSC as a political arm of the party since the conservatives high jacked the party in the early 20th century.

There are NO Republican politicians or judicial candidates who possess even an ounce of integrity. So finding one with “stellar credentials”, as Siggy suggests, is an impossible task.

There is no Supreme Court Justice appointed by a Republican president past 100 years that has not or does not consider the U.S. nothing more than a god damned piece of paper.

Except for the last three or four paragraphs of his editorial, Siegfried’s comments only reinforce the truth, that no Republican has any integrity or honor.

Now, will come the usual nonsense from the idiot trump’s fans as they respond to this OP. Any reply to them legitimizes their pitiable foolishness.

Republican Strategist Urges Brett Kavanaugh to Withdraw His Nomination In the Wake of Sexual Assault Allegations

View attachment 217463

I am not a Trump supportes but allegations arre not enough to disqualify any body in my book. Lets see some proof before disqualifying.

It didn't. It came from the simplistic mindset that Trump=bad, therefore anyone he comes in contact with=bad, and are bad all the way through, not just a little bit. Thus, if Kav is accused of sexual impropriety, he's automatically guilty of rape. It's just the way their minds work.

We ought to be very thorough in that regard...ya think

Exactly. I agree completely.

Which is why they should vote on his nomination tomorrow.

You DO realize of course that what you just said is the OPPOSITE of being thorough

I agree, he was vetted before working for Bush, before being named to the Court of Appeals and again after he was nominated by Trump. Very thoroughly.
Now vote.

Tomorrow.

Forum List

Back