Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

"Kavanaugh bears the “burden of persuasion” here"
- Anita Hill

WTF do liberals NOT understand about the established reality in this country that peep are INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty, that you don't get to wrongly destroy a good man's entire life for political party gain just by making unverified accusations?

...and Ford's story is falling apart faster than a house of cards in an earthquake / hurricane.

She was reportedly nearly raped...yet she still has not filed any complaint / charges against her supposed attacker...

...and her lawyer actually declared that Ford being put under oath during testimony before Congress would undermine the effort to reveal the 'truth' about all of this.

WTF?

Anita Hill, Diane Feinstein, Hillary Clinton, and Ford can all put their pu$$y hats on, can join another women's march, can vspew their anti-Trump hatred on their social media pages....and STFU / go F* off.
/----/ I wonder what Anita thinks about this.
BROADDRICK: Investigate MY RAPE ALLEGATIONS...
yea, hillary i'm sure never said the ones accusing bill should be heard. she went on and smeared the shit right out of them.
link?
/——: Link to Hildabeast attacking the victims???? It’s called memory. I was in my 40s and a news hound.
I was there too, and nothing of the sort happened...

Trump: Clinton vicious with those who charged abuse by Bill

Reality Check: Did Hillary Clinton attack her husband's accusers? - CNNPolitics

Did Hillary Clinton help her husband silence women who accused him of rape?

Oh, Ed...I didn't even go to an all boys school and yet I know that all boys schools typically have socials with all girls schools. It's kind of the way things work.
But knew 65 which I hear is down to 2

My point Ed is that having 200 women who don't know Ford "support" her really doesn't mean squat. Having 65 women who DO know Kavanaugh support him means something.
And you know those 200 don't know her and the 65 know Kavanaugh?? Read that letter?

The 65 women who signed the letter supporting Kavanaugh have relationships with him spanning decades. They actually know the man. The 200 women who signed that letter attend the same school as Ford but very few if any attended school with her or have any kind of a relationship with her.

I went to a high school back in the 70's. If 200 people that I've never met signed a letter of support for me simply because of their support for my politics it wouldn't prove a thing about my character...only that 200 people support the same views as I do. Now if 200 people that I attended high school with all signed a letter saying what a saint I was (which will never happen by the way!) then THAT would have meaning.
I agree with what you say old BUT isn't the one attempted rape ,if true ,enough to keep him away from the SC or any other big job in politics?

He was a minor at the time. There's a reason we give minors a break. Unless you're advocating crimes committed as a child should have life long legal consequences, no to your question.

There's no indication that he's done anything remotely like that since the alleged incident. They leads me to believe that either he didn't do it or he learned from the experience and grew up.

You have no intellectual curiosity. You go F* off.

You have NO EVIDENCE - F* OFF!

Evidence Proving Mistaken Identity Coming....

Fmr Scalia Law Clerk Makes Bombshell Claim ‘Compelling Evidence’ Will Exonerate Kavanaugh Soon

Ford admits to be intoxicated, and her memory / recollection thus far has proven to be faulty. Now there is a possible witness who will potentially testify that Kavanaugh was not the one who attacked Ford.

Senator Feinstein will soon be apologizing to Judge Kavanaugh. https://t.co/FeeuDmQNz1
— Ed Whelan (@EdWhelanEPPC) September 18, 2018

No she won't - lying, f*ing scumbag liberals never apologize for anything.

I want a serious look into this. It is a serious charge and should be treated seriously.

If only Feinstein had treated it seriously when she received the letter.
/——/ Why won’t Feinstein show the unredacted letter to her fellow committee members?

- Anita Hill

WTF do liberals NOT understand about the established reality in this country that peep are INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty, that you don't get to wrongly destroy a good man's entire life for political party gain just by making unverified accusations?

...and Ford's story is falling apart faster than a house of cards in an earthquake / hurricane.

She was reportedly nearly raped...yet she still has not filed any complaint / charges against her supposed attacker...

...and her lawyer actually declared that Ford being put under oath during testimony before Congress would undermine the effort to reveal the 'truth' about all of this.

WTF?

Anita Hill, Diane Feinstein, Hillary Clinton, and Ford can all put their pu$$y hats on, can join another women's march, can vspew their anti-Trump hatred on their social media pages....and STFU / go F* off.
yea, hillary i'm sure never said the ones accusing bill should be heard. she went on and smeared the shit right out of them.
link?
/——: Link to Hildabeast attacking the victims???? It’s called memory. I was in my 40s and a news hound.

Weren't you one of the ones insisting we never talk about the Clintons because they are gone? :p

Ford refuses to testify......JUANITA BROADDRICK HAS VOLUNTEERED TO...UNDER OATH!

bWUHAHAHAHAHA........

Last edited:
- Anita Hill

WTF?

link?

none of that in question - but if you want to play this game, show me where hillary said the accusers had a right to be heard.

i'll be waiting. over here. next to the box of nothing to match the one you'll bring me.

Yup 35 years is a long time and this whole thing is nothing but he said, she said.

No way to prove it either way.

Kinda funny that the minute they are getting ready for the vote this all comes out.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven.

The Reps say they have the votes. They should vote and get Kav on the SC. End of story.
That's what you do when what you're really after is a delay...not justice.
hope you said the same about that pos McConnell who kept Obamas choice away from the SC Didn't that ""stink to high heaven too?""

Of course it did, but hiding behind wuttabouts doesn't make this one any better. A big difference, should you care to consider, is that no one tried to destroy Garland personally.

Roy Moore was vulnerable because he admittedly dated high school girls when he was in his thirties. Though legal, this seemed creepy enough to erode his support whether the other allegations were true or not.

And it was the norm at that point in time. All the young ladies he dated were of age. He was actually considered fabulous marriage material. Pity considering the lies that were told about him gave the D's a seat they desperately wanted.
It may have been the norm in the 1870's, But not the 1970's. I grew up in the 70's in SC. I know of no high school girls dating men in their thirties at that time. Though legal (with parental consent) it was far from normal.
Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 year old cousin. You may have grown up in Charleston or some other big city, but in the backwoods people still lived by the old rules.
Thanks for another example of not normal, and what the most of people considered beyond creepy even when Jerry Lee Louis got married.
and there was nothing anyone could do about it. if it happened today there still is nothing that can be done. doh!!!!
The people would most likely not vote for such a person to be their senator....or allow that person to be confirmed as a judge... doh!

Yup 35 years is a long time and this whole thing is nothing but he said, she said.

No way to prove it either way.

Kinda funny that the minute they are getting ready for the vote this all comes out.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven.

The Reps say they have the votes. They should vote and get Kav on the SC. End of story.

I think Feinstein sat on it because she knew that it was impossible to prove and would end up being a "he said - she said" and with Kavanaugh's pretty much spotless adult life...tough to sell. Bringing it out at the end as they did was pretty much admitting they had no other way to stall the nomination and they were clutching at straws.
If Feinstein ALONE sat on it, how is it that the GOP brought out the "65 women" letter right away.....Doesn't that kind of thing take time?

Not when you're accustomed to dealing with the democrat smear machine and someone says, "Let's get a recommendation together from women who have known Kavenaugh a long time, because the sleaze bags are sure to play the 'he hates women' card in some fashion or another".

You 'missed' a few things, dear.....

Hillary Clinton can’t be appalled by Harvey Weinstein without being appalled by her husband - The Boston Globe

What Juanita Broaddrick Wants You to Know

Hillary Clinton Enabled Bill Clinton’s Abuse of Women By Her Own Standards | National Review

Hillary Clinton haunted by efforts to ‘destroy’ Bill Clinton accusers

"Mrs. Clinton took a very different approach herself 25 years ago as the wife of then-Gov. Bill Clinton, leading the effort to discredit women who came forward with their own stories of harassment or assault by her husband.

Campaign narratives written by reporters detailed how she honchoed the campaign team that handled “bimbo eruptions,” digging up personal papers and official records that could be used to undercut the stories told by a series of women. One top aide later recounted
Mrs. Clinton’s intent to “destroy” the story of one accuser, while former adviser Dick Morris said Mrs. Clinton engaged in “blackmail” to try to force women to recant their stories."

And it was the norm at that point in time. All the young ladies he dated were of age. He was actually considered fabulous marriage material. Pity considering the lies that were told about him gave the D's a seat they desperately wanted.
It may have been the norm in the 1870's, But not the 1970's. I grew up in the 70's in SC. I know of no high school girls dating men in their thirties at that time. Though legal (with parental consent) it was far from normal.
Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 year old cousin. You may have grown up in Charleston or some other big city, but in the backwoods people still lived by the old rules.
Thanks for another example of not normal, and what the most of people considered beyond creepy even when Jerry Lee Louis got married.
and there was nothing anyone could do about it. if it happened today there still is nothing that can be done. doh!!!!
The people would most likely not vote for such a person to be their senator....or allow that person to be confirmed as a judge... doh!
maybe, no one will know that answer though. you can make that statement and that's all it is.

Doubt MSNBC will even mention this letter.

65 women who knew Brett Kavanaugh in high school defend his character
In light of allegations of sexual assault, 65 women say Kavanaugh always “treated women with respect.”

Sixty-five women who knew Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh in high school have testified to his good character in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee, in light of recently surfaced allegations that he tried to force himself on a girl during his time at Georgetown Preparatory School, an all-boys school in Bethesda, Maryland.

65 women who knew Brett Kavanaugh in high school defend his character
Geez they hope to post a rapist to serve from power for the rest of his life? Despicable, but makes sense considering the hostility the GOP has shown to the #metoo movement.
Please show us all how he is a rapist. We will wait.

Trump-hating snowflakes seem to think that someone like Feinstein can hold a press conference, declare she has a letter from a friend whose friend told her that HER brother's girlfriend's roommate saw a Republican committing a crime 40 years ago & it automatically makes it true - no evidence needed.

Bwuhahahaha........

Guilty?

He's not n trial and never will be.

This is about his fitness to sit on the highest court in the land FOR LIFE.

We ought to be very thorough in that regard...ya think?

Guilty?

He's not n trial and never will be.

This is about his fitness to sit on the highest court in the land FOR LIFE.

We ought to be very thorough in that regard...ya think

Exactly. I agree completely.

Which is why they should vote on his nomination tomorrow.

Guilty?
The FBI was.

They found nothing.

Ford has presented NOTHING - no evidence, witnesses that say IT NEVER HAPPENED, and a refusal to press charges or be questioned. She and snowflakes want it so all she has to do is make the accusation and Kavanaugh to be declared guilty.

** So just to be clear, are we back to the democrats thinking the FBI sucks again because they aren't getting their way again? :p

This IS THE FBI's jurisdiction, NOT the police....the statute of limitation on criminal charges have long passed... NO ONE IS LOOKING for criminal charges....just the truth.
I stopped reading your OPINIONATED RANT at this point, because the FBI has already declared they have ZERO intent to investigate this because it is NOT their jurisdiction, that activity of this nature, which consists of/involves a supposed crime of this nature, IS THE LOCAL POLICE'S JURISDICTION / RESPONSIBILITY!

This has been supported by multiple links so far in various places quoting the FBI verbatim.

Why don't you call FBI Director Wray and inform him that he is WRONG, that it IS his agency's jurisdiction, and that YOU and Ford demand they investigate this supposed crime that is not supported by any evidence and one in which the eye witnesses have declared IT NEVER HAPPENED.

LET ME KNOW HOW THAT GOES....

The fact is that Republicans will apparently do all they can to avoid finding out what happened. Obviously there is no crime as the statute of limitations has run out. Why are the Republicans giving her the bum's rush. It is serious and should be treated as such.

It smacks of desperation, not seriousness. Everything about this accusation reeks of desperation... timing, credibility, witnesses, et al.
I don't mind the left playing their games, the right did it to Obama, I do dislike the method, though. This automatically smears Kavenaugh's life, body of work and whatnot to those that hate his nomination just because Trump made it.

This ain't a criminal trial where his life hangs in the balance, so proof beyond any reasonable doubt is not the standard. The country hangs in the balance, so he must prove to US he is an impeccably flawless person who will never wield the awesome power to his benefit & our detriment the way he did that young lady!!!

You are a Democrat. You lost. Nobody has to prove anything to you since you are irrelevant. What makes you think that anyone but a mentally ill Democrat would consider "we lost so you have to do what we say" as a compelling argument?

We ought to be very thorough in that regard...ya think

Exactly. I agree completely.

Which is why they should vote on his nomination tomorrow.

You DO realize of course that what you just said is the OPPOSITE of being thorough

Well.. this one toon pretty much sums up the situation we have today:

42202114_10214475693460236_5747273894021038080_n.jpg

I wonder how she likes being in the trash can of history. A deluded fanatic used and abused by the
Democrats.

Forum List

Back