Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

You have no intellectual curiosity. You go F* off.

You have NO EVIDENCE - F* OFF!

Evidence Proving Mistaken Identity Coming....

Fmr Scalia Law Clerk Makes Bombshell Claim ‘Compelling Evidence’ Will Exonerate Kavanaugh Soon

Ford admits to be intoxicated, and her memory / recollection thus far has proven to be faulty. Now there is a possible witness who will potentially testify that Kavanaugh was not the one who attacked Ford.

Senator Feinstein will soon be apologizing to Judge Kavanaugh. https://t.co/FeeuDmQNz1
— Ed Whelan (@EdWhelanEPPC) September 18, 2018

No she won't - lying, f*ing scumbag liberals never apologize for anything.

And if ever they do, the article will be printed on the 99th page of a 100 page newspaper instead of on The Front Page like The Accusation was.

Tomorrow is the final day Senator Grassley has wait for confirmation of testimony agreement.

The Last Refuge

Posted on September 19, 2018 by sundance

Grassley Sets Friday Deadline For Kavanaugh Accuser….

EXCERPT:

"Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley has submitted a letter to ranking member Dianne Feinstein setting a deadline for Friday, September 21st, for Judge Kavanaugh’s accuser, Christine Ford, to respond on whether or not she will appear for testimony to support her claims. [Read Letter Here]

Chairman Grassley – As you know, the Senate Judiciary Committee has extended invitations to Dr. Ford and Judge Kavanaugh to testify on Monday, September 24. They have until this Friday at 10:00 a.m. to let us know whether they are coming. Dr. Ford has asked for the opportunity to be heard in a hearing, and I believe she should have that opportunity.

I recognize that testifying publicly about sexual assault allegations may be difficult for Dr. Ford, so I have offered her the opportunity to testify in any of four possible venues: (1) a public hearing; (2) a private hearing; (3) a public staff interview; or (4) a private staff interview. I am even willing to have my staff travel to Dr. Ford in California—or anywhere else—to obtain her testimony. (read more)
She finds out on Monday or so that she's been outed...the next 2 to 3 days inundated with hate mail and death threats against her and her family and had to find a safe haven for them, had to leave her home, had to find and hire security, and Grassley is giving her two days to prepare her opening statement and send it to him before 9 am on Friday....

WHILE Kavanaugh has been over at the whitehouse every single day, with the whitehouse team of lawyers prepping him and asking him questions that they think he will be asked in the hearing...

I suppose YOU think that is FAIR?

F- you!

WHAT IS THE RUSH? Let the FBI gather what info and facts that they can, and let her prepare for the hearing.... she's never been through a Senate hearing before... Kavanaugh has been through 100, and he's still been prepping 8 hours a day 7 days a week for it! With whitehouse paid lawyers, tax payer lawyers.

WHAT IS THE RUSH?

They should vote tomorrow. No rush.

Yup 35 years is a long time and this whole thing is nothing but he said, she said.

No way to prove it either way.

Kinda funny that the minute they are getting ready for the vote this all comes out.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven.

The Reps say they have the votes. They should vote and get Kav on the SC. End of story.
That's what you do when what you're really after is a delay...not justice.
hope you said the same about that pos McConnell who kept Obamas choice away from the SC Didn't that ""stink to high heaven too?""

Yup 35 years is a long time and this whole thing is nothing but he said, she said.

Kinda funny that the minute they are getting ready for the vote this all comes out.

The Reps say they have the votes. They should vote and get Kav on the SC. End of story.

I think Feinstein sat on it because she knew that it was impossible to prove and would end up being a "he said - she said" and with Kavanaugh's pretty much spotless adult life...tough to sell. Bringing it out at the end as they did was pretty much admitting they had no other way to stall the nomination and they were clutching at straws.

"Kavanaugh bears the “burden of persuasion” here"
- Anita Hill

WTF do liberals NOT understand about the established reality in this country that peep are INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty, that you don't get to wrongly destroy a good man's entire life for political party gain just by making unverified accusations?

...and Ford's story is falling apart faster than a house of cards in an earthquake / hurricane.

She was reportedly nearly raped...yet she still has not filed any complaint / charges against her supposed attacker...

...and her lawyer actually declared that Ford being put under oath during testimony before Congress would undermine the effort to reveal the 'truth' about all of this.

WTF?

Anita Hill, Diane Feinstein, Hillary Clinton, and Ford can all put their pu$$y hats on, can join another women's march, can vspew their anti-Trump hatred on their social media pages....and STFU / go F* off.
/----/ I wonder what Anita thinks about this.
BROADDRICK: Investigate MY RAPE ALLEGATIONS...
yea, hillary i'm sure never said the ones accusing bill should be heard. she went on and smeared the shit right out of them.
link?
/——: Link to Hildabeast attacking the victims???? It’s called memory. I was in my 40s and a news hound.

hope you said the same about that pos McConnell who kept Obamas choice away from the SC Didn't that ""stink to high heaven too?""

Funny, Ed...when Joe Biden declared that President's shouldn't be making SC picks right before a Presidential election years ago...because it took away the ability of the People to decide...did you call him a piece of shit as well?

You liberals keep establishing precedents and then tend to whine when they come back to haunt you! Harry Reid used the nuclear option to pack Federal courts with liberal judges despite being cautioned that might come back to bite Democrats in the ass! Guess what? Check your buttocks, little buddy...because it's about to get chomped AGAIN!

- Anita Hill

WTF do liberals NOT understand about the established reality in this country that peep are INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty, that you don't get to wrongly destroy a good man's entire life for political party gain just by making unverified accusations?

...and Ford's story is falling apart faster than a house of cards in an earthquake / hurricane.

She was reportedly nearly raped...yet she still has not filed any complaint / charges against her supposed attacker...

...and her lawyer actually declared that Ford being put under oath during testimony before Congress would undermine the effort to reveal the 'truth' about all of this.

WTF?

Anita Hill, Diane Feinstein, Hillary Clinton, and Ford can all put their pu$$y hats on, can join another women's march, can vspew their anti-Trump hatred on their social media pages....and STFU / go F* off.
yea, hillary i'm sure never said the ones accusing bill should be heard. she went on and smeared the shit right out of them.
link?
please. are you telling me hillary didn't rip apart those who accused bill or did you miss the other day when hillary said the victim should be given the benefit of the doubt?

which piece of "oh my god, really"? are we stuck in?

I think Feinstein sat on it because she knew that it was impossible to prove and would end up being a "he said - she said" and with Kavanaugh's pretty much spotless adult life...tough to sell. Bringing it out at the end as they did was pretty much admitting they had no other way to stall the nomination and they were clutching at straws.
If Feinstein ALONE sat on it, how is it that the GOP brought out the "65 women" letter right away.....Doesn't that kind of thing take time?

Funny, Ed...when Joe Biden declared that President's shouldn't be making SC picks right before a Presidential election years ago...because it took away the ability of the People to decide...did you call him a piece of shit as well?

You liberals keep establishing precedents and then tend to whine when they come back to haunt you! Harry Reid used the nuclear option to pack Federal courts with liberal judges despite being cautioned that might come back to bite Democrats in the ass! Guess what? Check your buttocks, little buddy...because it's about to get chomped AGAIN!
Thanks for all that Helped let me know just what or who you are

More than 200 graduates from the same high school as Christine Blasey Ford, the professor who has alleged that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh assaulted her at a party three decades ago, have written an open letter supporting her.

The letter, written by students from the prestigious Holton-Arms School In Maryland and first reported by HuffPost, comes as a growing number of senators from both sides of the aisle have called on Ford to testify publicly about her claim that Kavanaugh and a friend assaulted her in the early 1980s.

It reads:

We are alumnae of Holton-Arms School, and we are writing in support of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, a fellow Holton graduate.

We believe Dr. Blasey Ford and are grateful that she came forward to tell her story. It demands a thorough and independent investigation before the Senate can reasonably vote on Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to a lifetime seat on the nation’s highest court.

Dr. Blasey Ford’s experience is all too consistent with stories we heard and lived while attending Holton. Many of us are survivors ourselves.

Holton’s motto teaches students to “find a way or make one.” We dream of making a world where women are free from harassment, assault and sexual violence. We hold deep gratitude to Dr. Blasey Ford for bravely stepping forward and bringing us closer to that world we all seek.​

The letter concludes by saying it has already been signed by “200+” Holton Arms alumnae stretching from 1968 through the present day.

Hundreds of Women From Christine Blasey Ford's High School Sign Letter Supporting Her

More than 200. Dr. Ford seems to have a high level of credibility and support.

Did Kavanaugh try to have sex with those 200 women too?

What a man!

What a troll.
you're trolling kavanaugh you've got no room to talk.

Someone who understands that actions have consequences? That's me all right, Ed!

If Feinstein ALONE sat on it, how is it that the GOP brought out the "65 women" letter right away.....Doesn't that kind of thing take time?

Amazed that so many women would respond so quickly to defend Kavanaugh, Bodecea? Must be a hell of a guy...huh?

Someone who understands that actions have consequences? That's me all right, Ed!
sure hope you're right

I'm amazed that Democrats were able to get 200 women who attended Ford's high school but for the most part didn't know her at all...to sign a letter of support for her in such a short period of time! Now THAT was impressive!

sure hope you're right

You hope I do understand actions have consequences? Trust me...it's something I learned a LONG time ago!

You have no intellectual curiosity. You go F* off.

You have NO EVIDENCE - F* OFF!

Evidence Proving Mistaken Identity Coming....

Fmr Scalia Law Clerk Makes Bombshell Claim ‘Compelling Evidence’ Will Exonerate Kavanaugh Soon

Ford admits to be intoxicated, and her memory / recollection thus far has proven to be faulty. Now there is a possible witness who will potentially testify that Kavanaugh was not the one who attacked Ford.

Senator Feinstein will soon be apologizing to Judge Kavanaugh. https://t.co/FeeuDmQNz1
— Ed Whelan (@EdWhelanEPPC) September 18, 2018

No she won't - lying, f*ing scumbag liberals never apologize for anything.

I want a serious look into this. It is a serious charge and should be treated seriously.

If only Feinstein had treated it seriously when she received the letter.

- Anita Hill

WTF?

link?
/——: Link to Hildabeast attacking the victims???? It’s called memory. I was in my 40s and a news hound.

Hillary called Bill's victims, "Nuts and sluts".

Amazed that so many women would respond so quickly to defend Kavanaugh, Bodecea? Must be a hell of a guy...huh?

So far they appear real and none have withdrawn their affirmation about him. it was produced DAYS after it was revealed, as pointed out in, The New Yorker:

"...After the interactions with Eshoo’s and Feinstein’s offices, the woman decided not to speak about the matter publicly. She had repeatedly reported the allegation to members of Congress and, watching Kavanaugh move toward what looked like an increasingly assured confirmation, she decided to end her effort to come forward, a source close to the woman said. Feinstein’s office did not respond to requests for comment.

Feinstein’s decision to handle the matter in her own office, without notifying other members of the Senate Judiciary Committee, stirred concern among her Democratic colleagues. For several days, Feinstein declined requests from other Democrats on the Judiciary Committee to share the woman’s letter and other relevant communications. A source familiar with the committee’s activities said that Feinstein’s staff initially conveyed to other Democratic members’ offices that the incident was too distant in the past to merit public discussion, and that Feinstein had “taken care of it.” On Wednesday, after media inquiries to the Democratic members multiplied, and concern among congressional colleagues increased, Feinstein agreed to brief the other Democrats on the committee, with no staff present.

On Thursday, Feinstein announced that she had referred the matter to the F.B.I. “I have received information from an individual concerning the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court,” Feinstein said. “That individual strongly requested confidentiality, declined to come forward or press the matter further, and I have honored that decision. I have, however, referred the matter to federal investigative authorities."

==============================================

None of the signatories have backed out, the letter appears to be real.

Did The 65 Women Behind Kavanaugh Withdraw Their Support? Misleading Story Rips Through Twitter

I want a serious look into this. It is a serious charge and should be treated seriously.
It isn't a 'serious charge'.

A desperate corrupt democrat who has publicly sworn to obstruct Trump holds onto a 2nd-hand rumor - that she now says she does not even totally believe - and releases it as the most politically opportune time for her party against the will of the person the unsubstantiated rumor is supposed to be about.

The 'victim' is a self-identified Trump-hating, conservative judge-hating liberal progressive extremist activist who never wanted to let this go public but was dragged into the public by a DNC politician who used her without having any evidence to support the claim. Upon being 'out'ed she had to wipe her social media footprint in an attempt to hide all of this, which was discovered and reported now anyway.

So far the 'victim's recollections / memory has been completely WRONG. The people she claim are witnesses have come forward to say IT NEVER HAPPENED.

She never reported it.
She refuses to report it.
She never wanted it reported.
She refuses to testify under oath.
She refuses to testify at all.
She demands NOT to face scrutiny / investigation but...
She wants the Confirmation delayed while Kavanaugh is investigated...more.

Just as believable and with just as much evidence as Ford has now, someone has come forward to say this is a case of drunken mistaken identity that will be proven soon

At the very most you have a case of 'she said-he said', & I do not believe anyone has the right to destroy someone's life or put it indefinitely on hold while having no evidence to support their claim and especially being unwilling to testify / tell their story / justify their claim.

This is about equivalent to someone coming out very publicly and claiming they received a letter stating Feinstein was caught perpetrating an un-natural sex act on a donkey at a wild DNC party in DC yet having no evidence to support my claim....yet demanding Feinstein's entire world - based on that - come to grinding halt while she is publicly dragged through the court of public opinion.

It's BS and would never be allowed.

If this was even REMOTELY believable, which it is not because everything she has claimed so far is either wrong or unsupported, I might agree with you. If this was not done at the very last minute for obvious party gain by such a criminal Dem POS I might give her the benefit of the doubt.....

...but FORD has offered nothing, you have nothing, and even Feinstein is now saying she does not believe Ford's whole shtick.

Forum List

Back